Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smelling good for a punt  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Steve2

I do like a splash of aftershave when I am on a punt and as I can't get my Brut anymore this is a good alternative

External Link/Members Only

When you find one you like, they do a 600ml container for €59 , almost the same price as 100ml in duty free

+ they give lots of free gifts like 10 x 2ml samples

Worth a look

Offline Cuntminion

Poundland have a great range but personally I use cool water Davidoff or whatever it's called

Offline fitasfuck

Thank you. I used to love Brut too & I switched over to Millesime Imperial by Creed. Burnt a hole in my pocket but it was nothing compared to money spent on punting

spkmstr48

Of course some girls prefer the smell of sweat.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline bronson24

i get old spice and brut all the time in asda , its also in tesco too

Offline The_Don

I have 6 different aftershaves and mostly use them in order unless a regular makes a comment about which one I'm using.

I sometimes carry a change of clothes, if I've been working and planning a trip after a punt

tallguy74

Don't wear aftershave as don't think the girl would like it sticking to them

Offline PLeisure

Or the punter afterwards  :P

Offline phillips

They love the smell of money  :)

Offline PLeisure

Offline the bloody butterfly

She SHOULD be showering in between clients though.

Offline The_Don

WGs' favourite aphrodisiac

Money is dirty and can be a little smelly.

All the hands it passes through that have touched many different things (think about it)

I've visited several regulars, that after handling cash use (and offer) hand sanitiser.

Offline unclepokey

I've found that 'Le Male' by JP Gaultier trips the wire for women from 20 to 60.
And if one also sports the Sloggi 'Tangas for Men' that can do the business almost before you profer the envelope.

Personal advantages are (for me) I like the smell of said concoction and also the Sloggi Tangas are quite the most comfortable pants ever for blokes.

Uncle Pokey

vw

No Hai Karate External Link/Members Only is the one for me.  Got a fresh one this Christmas !

Offline Fabaceous

I've found that 'Le Male' by JP Gaultier trips the wire for women from 20 to 60.
+1 The girls love it because it smells so feminine
Just tried Rive Gauche for men YSL today. Not on a punt, just in the office. Positive reaction while passing the sexy bint in the corridor!!

Offline Corus Boy

My favourite.

Offline PLeisure

All the hands it passes through that have touched many different things (think about it)
Agreed

I've visited several regulars, that after handling cash use (and offer) hand sanitiser.
Now, that is a professional gesture. Kudos to the WGs that do this

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Seems strange that the only fragrance that girls seem to recognise is Jean Paul Gaultier so that's a pretty good choice.
Hai Karate that's a classic worth trying it just for a laugh, I used to always be pinching this from my old chap when I was a youngster.
Just seen Brut aftershave and deodorant half price in my local Asda so maybe it's an offer that is nationwide.

Offline Keema

I always enjoyed the effects of the pheromone wipes- bought them in a Glasgow lapdancing bar and got free dances and an all night shag into the bargain.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:54:09 pm by Keema »

lancspunter

I just tend to suck a Fisherman's Friend and apply copious amounts of Vicks to my scrotum. I find that disguises everything.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:53:57 pm by lancspunter »

Offline HughJardon

My aftershave armoury is fully stocked and part of my pre punt ritual along with under arm deos sprays breathe mints

On closer inspection my man cupboard resembles the glassy cabinets of Boots. The popular choice for me is Paco rabane 1 million but an honourable mention for blue stratos "i dont need to sing the blues"
 :cool:

Offline PLeisure

I just tend to suck a Fisherman's Friend and apply copious amounts of Vicks to my scrotum. I find that disguises everything.
Deep Heat - now we're talking....  :scare:

vw

Offline Owwhatanight

I Like a bit of Burberry Touch or Valentino as I have moved on from Denim & Blue Stratuss

Offline The_Don

vw

Yes forgot about it on my hands once at a rave, went for a pee didn't know what hit me.

justfornow

I never thought about using an aftershave or some sort of perfume before going to a wg. I would use it for a date. Also i always take a shower at their place as well.

Some of you guys are mixing different ones together ? And i thought i'm a bit fluffy:D

Offline Cuntminion

Deep Heat - now we're talking....  :scare:

Don't mate, idiot I was I remember spraying it on me back arise and nuts one winter to keep warm

Offline threechilliman

I always smell great, punting or not. One WG said I smelt nice and asked what aftershave it was. I had to admit I had no idea what I'd put on - other than to say 'It's a work one!'

We both laughed.

tcm

Pdubz

Poundland have a great range but personally I use cool water Davidoff or whatever it's called

+1

Davidoff is nice but montblanc does it for me, the best bit is when your about to go for mish and the wg smells your chest and says "hmmm ahhh so good such a nice smell"  :yahoo:

Type_O_Negative

Girls at work always buy me Hugo Boss for Christmas/birthday because they know i like it. So at least i'm able to do some savings in "smelling good" department.

Offline Cuntminion

Hearing a lot of brut talk, I grew up knowing it as an old man's aftershave

No offense but how it was

Offline azrael

Come back off a punt even after a shower at hers, i could smell her perfume on me so to hell with them not liking it

DG

Don't always wear aftershave as I find I've got sensitive skin and if I'm close to a girl it doesn't feel great. I use a new Lynx body spray. Can't remember the name but it's an orange can and smells a bit of oranges.( I could check but the wife is in bed and don't want to disturb her). The girls seem to like it a lot. Not got that chemical smell.

Offline Steve2

One girl I saw said

"You smell nice. What have you got on?"

Me

"I've got a hard on but I didn't know you could smell it"

The old ones are the best

:hi:

Offline daveev

After shave love em, could wear a different one every day,
Just got l'eau D'issy by issey miyake  and use CKFree as well, girls love after shaves got to get some on :)

MrBridger

Review and link please?

Offline Thepacifist

spkmstr48

MrBridger

spkmstr48

:drinks:

What can I say,  LK likes it

Don't get hung up on thinking all WG's like fresh and clean, it's just not true
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:01:16 pm by spkmstr48 »

Toshiba

what a load of bollocks

Offline Horizontal pleasures

do your feet smell?
is your nose running?
you are upside down.

(i'm off ....)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

My main issue is not my own pong, I wash and use a natural Japanese deodorant with minimal perfume. I keep a roll-on in the car in case I pong during the day.

My main issue is not going home to missus HP with the smell of a lady's perfume or different soap or smoke on me!

Offline Owwhatanight

My main issue is not my own pong, I wash and use a natural Japanese deodorant with minimal perfume. I keep a roll-on in the car in case I pong during the day.

My main issue is not going home to missus HP with the smell of a lady's perfume or different soap or smoke on me!

That scent of a women

Offline AnthG

Here is a Telegraph 'unscientific' test between Lidls £3.99 Aftershave and Hugo Bosses stuff for £40.

External Link/Members Only

They got three attractive fashon designed students to smell the guys writs not knowing at all one was cheap and the other was not.

To sum up the results, Hugo Boss won 2 to 1. But one of the two girls who picked Hugo said the difference wasn't worth £36 more and it was only slightly better.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral