Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Jasmine  (Read 1620 times)

2 review(s) for Black Jasmine  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bassman135

Following The Dons review of Vanessa at this location which gives the link to Jasmine's profile i thought I'd leave a cautionary review.

I liked the look of her profile pics and as she is fairly local I punted impulsively.

Easy comms with maid. Jasmine has no English. I arrived and first impressions were good - she was smiling and friendly and looked very good. Facially very attractive and very cute arse going up the stairs in front of me. She is tiny and slim so, so far so good.

The problem was when she undressed. VERY BAD stretch marks on tum, a wrinkled flappy, saggy mess. When the bra came off it just got worse. All padding. no tits at all just tiny wrinkled dugs -very unsightly and off putting.

Probably should have walked but decided to make the best of it. In all fairness she did try really hard and gave a very good service. Very good OWO with sensuous use of hands also an accomodating fuck - she looks great in doggy! she did her best to position herself to best effect and worked hard to pleasure me so not a total wash out.

But that tum and tits was a disaster area!

Offline pumps

You can kind of see she's rough as old boots from the profile pics, Shame about her body, at least she tried.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

doobes

Thanks for the review.

Finding myself more and more service orientated these days so the stretch marks aren't likely to bother me. Edmonton on the other hand...

tonysoprano

Should have told her to put her dress back on. Then fucked her wearing that  :D

Offline pumps

Should have told her to put her dress back on. Then fucked her wearing that  :D

LOL - Sooo embarrassing for the Prossie.   :lol: :D