Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Paige  (Read 7562 times)

Offline storemansteve

I know this does not suit many of you out there but has anyone seen TS Paige recently as reviews go back to 2012 but her latest photo looks great?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Shuggy68

Not really my cup of tea, but what a fucking stunner.:)

mavgoose

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny , only guys with tits...."

2min 45s.

:hi:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:41:20 pm by mavgoose »

RandyF

Not really my cup of tea, but what a fucking stunner.:)

Sounds like it very much IS your cup of tea then mate  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

A poof in his sisters bra & sussies.

Like me, maybe some other AW users of a certain vintage will recognise some of Paiges others more glam photos - because he has been on AW before, usually under Paige derivate usernames, PrincessPaige I think one of them was - however gender then was always FEMALE and he wasn't in the TV category...   :wacko: :bomb:

Think there's ore of this shit goes on that we realise.

chico1000

Well if that happened to you Randy I can understand everything now!!

RandyF

Well if that happened to you Randy I can understand everything now!!

Chico mate, you'd have pumped that ragged if you'd been around, away back when. 

"9.5/10 (0.5 off for a slightly hairy arse) looks a lot like Denise Van Oten".   Then you'd have got all stroppy and pranced about like an auld sweetie wife when some realist pointed out that you may have just had it away with a bloke  :rolleyes:

chico1000

Don't what's happening to you Randy your last few posts have actually been quite informative and helpful.  You must have sobered up again. Anyway no disrespect but going to get off this thread.

RandyF

Don't what's happening to you Randy your last few posts have actually been quite informative and helpful.  You must have sobered up again. Anyway no disrespect but going to get off this thread.

Not a problem mate.  You carry on, and get off on this thread  ;)

GusFring

Firebird

If you're interested in trying out a T Girl then I would strongly advise checking this one out...

Incredibly hot and probably ten times hotter than any female (born female I mean) prossie in Glasgow. Obviously it's not for everyone as the above comments suggest but if it's something you're thinking about doing then she's definitely the one to go for, she arrives on Saturday and is here until around Tuesday.

Offline storemansteve

Seen her a couple of years ago - fabulous !!

RandyF

If you're interested in trying out a T Girl then I would strongly advise checking this one out...

Incredibly hot and probably ten times hotter than any female (born female I mean) prossie in Glasgow. Obviously it's not for everyone as the above comments suggest but if it's something you're thinking about doing then she's definitely the one to go for, she arrives on Saturday and is here until around Tuesday.

+1 Firebird.  This blokes 100x times more feminine than the sorts I've seen on page 1/2 of AW this Friday morning.

As my mate J_H would say re: some of the above posts - "Thou doth protest too much".  This bloke Sofia's phone will be no dust collector when she hits G1  ;)

Firebird

+1 Firebird.  This blokes 100x times more feminine than the sorts I've seen on page 1/2 of AW this Friday morning.

As my mate J_H would say re: some of the above posts - "Thou doth protest too much".  This bloke Sofia's phone will be no dust collector when she hits G1  ;)

Tut-tut ya ignorant bastard!!!  :cool:

Offline J_H

Wey-hey! As Sid the Sexist usually says by way of introduction.

Definitely don't fancy TS Paige, not convincing to me at all - but remember it's the (Jap's) eye of the beholder! I have said before, I've only really found the Thai and Latina ones do it for me.

As for Sofia, like storeman steve, I think i did meet her before - but that must have been prior to my UKP days as I didn't do a review. WIll try to squeeze her in though (!) before she leaves - a stunner.

Which reminds me that I am overdue, by about a week, a review of TSTanja - however, two points; first I can't really add to what I've already said; secondly I have got to  know her reasonably well that I might not be considered a completely 'neutral' reviewer.

Shuggy68

Sounds like it very much IS your cup of tea then mate  ;)

No I don't want a someone else dick anywhere near me thank you very much, unless he is fully male and happens to have it in a girls ass or pussy whilst mine is in the other hole.

Offline J_H

And yet, methinks, once again, that the fellow doth protest too much.

RandyF

And yet, methinks, once again, that the fellow doth protest too much.

:D :D +5000.   :rolleyes: Cast iron, Guaranteed.

All we need there was a wee P.S.  "Right lads whose up for a dram and some dirty talk about burds and that, doon the Rugby Club, aye?  Last wan doon there's a shandy drinker"  :drinks:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:30:49 pm by RandyF »

Offline J_H

Ooohh, another’s man spunky Lionel near my little willy. Soooo grooooowse!