Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Lake  (Read 1358 times)

4 review(s) for Lottie.Lake (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FrogPrince

Hi All,

So, on to my second punt of the weekend.

Another 30mins, this time with:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So this was all arranged over the phone after seeing her AW profile and see sounded cute, so thought this may be a better punt. Had also seen she was a protege of Tori Taylor so thought it should be good.

Easy to find flat in a block with plenty of parking and simple access, but bear in mind there are 2 lifts, one fot even levels and another for odd ones.

Answered the door and saw she had a cute face and very friendly manner. We chatted on the way to the room and she asked if I wanted a drink, which she went to get while I got comfortable.

We chatted a little and then started to kiss, DFK, which was nice to start before she undone my shirt and then went down on her knees for OWO. She was very nice with paying attention to the balls, a little use of her hand, and taking me full length a few times too. Before it goes too far I offer to return the favour and this where the neutral rating comes in.

I could see when she answered the door she was pushing the size 10 in her profile, but whe removed she her dress I could see it was "shaping" her flatteringly, to the extent that she most definitely is at least a 12 if not even a 14. This meant she had more than a little tummy (I appreciate I'm no Jimmy slim, but I wouldn't lie to that extent) and her cleavage dropped to much smaller than proportioned breasts.

For the RO she was clean, responsive and enthusiastic in enjoying it with usual pleasant tell-tale signs.

She then went on top and rode like a pro, with great technique and full enthusiasm! It took a lot for me not to finish too quckly so have to say she fully knew what she was doing.

The neutral score is purely for the body shape/size deception from her profile. If you like chubbier girls she is fun and would recommend, but from my preference and what is detailed on the profile it put a downer on my appointment.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review. My contact with Lottie dried up suddenly a couple of weeks ago for no apparent reason. Seen some pics of her not from AW and she looks good. Is the size thing really that much of an issue ? Maybe just not what you were expecting.

Lottie.Lake

My adult work was made last year & since then I have put on abit extra weight & I understand that not changing it has caused a few people to be misled & I apologise for that. It will get changed now to stop others being misled also. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Offline FrogPrince

Good review. My contact with Lottie dried up suddenly a couple of weeks ago for no apparent reason. Seen some pics of her not from AW and she looks good. Is the size thing really that much of an issue ? Maybe just not what you were expecting.

Plain and simple, yes, it wasn't what I expected. She has a very cute face and her performance was very good, so I was torn in thinking how to rate the experience.

The neutral was purely because from the profile she wasn't as expected and that left me a little disappointed.

As Lottie has said, she will be updating her profile, so moving forward I think she will get more positive reviews.

Offline Uniformad

Good review and profile says size 12 now so she has fixed that. What area is she in ?

Offline FrogPrince

She was working from one of the tower blocks off Scottswood Road, Elswick.

Toshiba

My adult work was made last year & since then I have put on abit extra weight & I understand that not changing it has caused a few people to be misled & I apologise for that. It will get changed now to stop others being misled also. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
[/quote

What i fail to understand though is why we had to bring it to your attention?

Size is important to many and you know that, you knew youd put weight on but left it as a size 10, why? = more bookings.so dont plead innocent, we aint daft.

And before people say fair play for apologising, no, dont mislead people in the first place, if you hadnt maybe this would have been a positive and youd then get more bookings???

Just an observation