Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kiss Lucy - Stevenage (tours)  (Read 1739 times)

1 review(s) for SWEET KISS LUCY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only

Ok, so this is a borderline positive.

Saw Lucy in early May in one of the usual hotels. 30 mins at £70. Fairly last minute on my part, good comms from Lucy, and no special clearance procedures (see another post!). Lucy is the girl in the photos, tall (no problem for me), borderline size 10 I would say, mid 20s seems accurate, certainly gave a good impression of being Swedish if she wasn't. Pretty enough, dressed in bra and knickers.

Borderline positive based on being quite passive, followed by average OWO. However, came to life somewhat when I started on her, including RO and penetration. That was rather nice I have to say.

Nice chat afterwards, seems intelligent girl, and good English. Arsenal fan is a bit of a problem, but I'll refer to that as "misguided".

Would I go back? Possibly, and Lucy might be one who opens up on a second visit. But I would probably go lucky dip with someone else for variety. But she performed all requested services, did get into the flow, just a bit too passive for me that day.

Offline Zeusthedoc

tried calling a few times. rings out.

didnt pay attention to the 'screening' BS on her profile. WTF?!

may just give it a miss.

Siadwel

Ok, so this is a borderline positive.

Saw Lucy in early May in one of the usual hotels. 30 mins at £70. Fairly last minute on my part, good comms from Lucy, and no special clearance procedures (see another post!). Lucy is the girl in the photos, tall (no problem for me), borderline size 10 I would say, mid 20s seems accurate, certainly gave a good impression of being Swedish if she wasn't. Pretty enough, dressed in bra and knickers.

Borderline positive based on being quite passive, followed by average OWO. However, came to life somewhat when I started on her, including RO and penetration. That was rather nice I have to say.

Nice chat afterwards, seems intelligent girl, and good English. Arsenal fan is a bit of a problem, but I'll refer to that as "misguided".

Would I go back? Possibly, and Lucy might be one who opens up on a second visit. But I would probably go lucky dip with someone else for variety. But she performed all requested services, did get into the flow, just a bit too passive for me that day.

Noticed her when she's been in Stevenage, never got round to her though.

A 'misguided' Gooner?

Assuming you'd be happier with someone in a white shirt?

Offline Hertsgent

Pretty sure this is now under a new profile (the pictures are the same I'm sure) - just popped up on Stevenage

If I had my review time again then would be neutral rather than borderline positive. Just thought I'd link new profile with the old one....

ramrodronnie

Pretty sure this is now under a new profile (the pictures are the same I'm sure) - just popped up on Stevenage

If I had my review time again then would be neutral rather than borderline positive. Just thought I'd link new profile with the old one....

Based on that Hertsgent. Would you see her again? Or use her as a plan B mate?

She's got her age as 26 on her profile Hertsgent. Would you reckon that's right?

Offline Hertsgent

Age probably about right

I personally would always gamble elsewhere (having seen her already) - but there is nothing really wrong, just underwhelming for me that day, so not necessarily discouraging others given mine is the only review.....

ramrodronnie

Sweet Kiss Lucy's profile's disappeared. Done a UKP search on her 7 digit AW profile number and drew a blank.  :unknown:

Offline Hertsgent

It's on AW when I click through - the Carina one that is...

ramrodronnie

It's on AW when I click through - the Carina one that is...

Do you have the Carina link Hertsgent?