Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In praise of MILF  (Read 1418 times)

figleaf

I have to say, every time I have ended up with a MILF it has been A1 experience.

Saw External Link/Members Only and she was class  :cool: :cool:

They are at ease with themselves, know how to have fun, know how to treat a guy. 

Try it.  You might like it!

Offline smiths

I have to say, every time I have ended up with a MILF it has been A1 experience.

They are at ease with themselves, know how to have fun, know how to treat a guy. 

I have and have liked it. :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Generally that's what I've found but there are no rules with it. I've punted some great younger girls and had a really poor experience with a MILF as well.

tcm

Sureshot

Generally that's what I've found but there are no rules with it. I've punted some great younger girls and had a really poor experience with a MILF as well.

tcm

As above, but my general taste is always for english milfs

SirFrank

She looks like the bird behind the bar of the woolpack on't emmerdale. Pics look well photoshopped to me. That said if she looks reasonably like her pics I'd butter her MILF muffin.

I was getting out of my car today and some Pussy Galore GILF got out of her mini in front of me. I instantly thought ooooooooo I'd rag her given half a chance

Offline threechilliman

As above, but my general taste is always for english milfs

Yes I generally avoid foreign girls. Thoroughbred English Milfs :yahoo:

tcm

Offline bigmc

Yes I generally avoid foreign girls. Thoroughbred English Milfs :yahoo:

tcm

Hear hear  :D  :hi:

Offline bronson24

for me , i find milfs give a better service

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never been attracted to MILFs -------------- unless they look like Amanda Holden.      :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only