Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Massages offering more than a Happy Ending  (Read 2054 times)

David Larry

I thought I'd start up a new thread as a previous thread is now starting to get overloaded with information, a lot of it old and redundant. This thread will, hopefully, concentrate on massages which offer more than a just a HE. We all know Sheng and Sarah are the usual go to's for a great massage and HE but, for me, I need more... i.e. them being in underwear, being allowed to touch, finger, B2B. Anything else, you might as well book a regular WG.

I believe this to be a great start....

External Link/Members Only

... I'll be making a booking fairly shortly.

Offline maxxblue

I'd be wary of this one, as the same telephone number throws up at least one other completely different girl:

I suspect bait and switch.

Offline flash1965

Hasn't been changed since 2011

Date Added: 31/07/2011
Last Updated: 31/07/2011

David Larry

I'd be wary of this one, as the same telephone number throws up at least one other completely different girl:

I suspect bait and switch.

Frenchhorn has used them several times. From what he reported, it's definitely not the girl in the photo... there are actually a handful of girls working from the same premises... but they're all of similar quality, give or take. They change girls every so often but have been trading for years.

FH, did I get this right?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:53:21 pm by David Larry »

Offline jarrovian

David Larry

Expensive for what you get

Haggling is quite common, as far as I understand so it's possible to get B2B for £50.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:05:33 pm by David Larry »

lpyyn

Do any of these massage places have age restrictions. I'm a bit of an auld codger

frenchhorn

different girls to the ones in the photos but generally young fit and good looking , never been offered more than body to body and happy end
only seems to be one girl at a time in the apartment but they must change every month or two

Offline Third Man

beginning to get interested in b2b reading this. if the girls are all young and fit might just give it a try.

a2m

Does anyone know if Kate is back at Be Health? She gave me a bj  last year after the massage..