Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Ryder - Birmingham  (Read 1911 times)

3 review(s) for Vicky Ryder (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Wagged Wascal

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

I have been looking forward to seeing Vicky for some time but as I don't get into the city centre that often it has not been possible until today.

Arranging the appointment was easy - I phoned and was able to get a booking within 45 minutes of the call. The address was provided by text and the apartment number was provided when I called to say that I was outside. Vicky is one of the Divas of Birmingham group so, having previously seen Paris Lamour (with whom I had a most enjoyable time) and Grace Palmer (one of the best girls I have ever seen but, alas, appears to be no longer working) I had no worries about the quality of the service I was to receive - perhaps, as it turned out, I was expecting too much.

Vicky is certainly as attractive as her pictures would suggest although, for my tastes, perhaps a little bit skinny.

Started off with a "massage" which was, in fact, just a very soft (but, nonetheless, very pleasant) back rub followed by OWO which was OK but nothing special and a little bit of kissing which could in no way be described as French before she put the condom on a climbed on top. After a while I asked for doggy, then mish before finally asking her to wank me off until I came over her small, but very nice, tits.

In summary, I have to say that this, while a pleasant enough experience, was overall somewhat disappointing as I felt that she was just going through the motions - or perhaps I was expecting too much. Either way, she is a very attractive girl but I don't think that we "clicked" and for that reason alone I wouldn't see her again.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Despite what you have said I am still interested in seeing her myself.

Couple of questions for you....Was this a hour booking or Half-hour and what's her English like?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:20:46 pm by Juankerr »

Offline The Wagged Wascal

It was a half hour booking.

Her English seemed OK but, tbh, she didn't say a whole lot.

Offline Juankerr

It was a half hour booking.

Her English seemed OK but, tbh, she didn't say a whole lot.
Appreciate the info  :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

I like the look of her so I think it's only a matter of time before I do  :)

Offline Juankerr

I like the look of her so I think it's only a matter of time before I do  :)
+1 to that!!  :D

Offline Stealthy

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Couple of questions for you

*Did she get annoyed, ask you to cum, if you didnt pop in the first 10 mins like a lot of EE girls do?

*Did she stop you from putting your cock in fully and use her hand to block like some EE girls do?

Offline JJJ

For me no and no too...

Similar experience to the op.  Lacklustre service, Ltd kissing even asked her at one point if she disliked kissing, she responded by putting her tongue down my throat (for about 30secs).  Owo okay, few positions.  Totally disinterested.  For me she doesn't enjoy her job

Dodo

For me no and no too...

Similar experience to the op.  Lacklustre service, Ltd kissing even asked her at one point if she disliked kissing, she responded by putting her tongue down my throat (for about 30secs).  Owo okay, few positions.  Totally disinterested.  For me she doesn't enjoy her job
Well fuck me, fancy not enjoying being shagged by nice fat old english gents everyday and being paid for it, she don't know she's born :wacko: