Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Thai (Birmingham Incall)  (Read 2683 times)

3 review(s) for Angel Thai (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline heisenberg.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour: £150

First review here, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

I'm a regular young punter, got into the game quite early and have become addicted. Unfortunately I have been to many punts prior to discovering this website and have been a victim of a bait and switch and all the usual other bullsh...

I quite like asian girls, Japanese being my favourite although very hard to find within the west midlands, so after a quick search on AW i decided to settle for a thai. I'm always cautious of thai's although they offer usually a decent-ish service...their photoshopped pictures make you highly suspicious before you meet!

Angel Thai however looks decent in her profile, some great pictures that don't look too heavily photoshopped, thought I'd take the risk even though there are not any reviews on here, I did the same for sweet pola last year and boy was the lack of pictures worth it!

Anyway called Angel Thai on the phone, she picked it up, sounded genuine on the phone and wanted to meet her an hour later. She text me the address details, can't remember where it was specifically as I met her 2 weeks ago now, but it in a block of safe looking flats near the city centre.

Arrived at the destination, buzzed into the block of apartments and decided to climb a few stairs up to her room...She opened the door dressed in fishnets and lingerie and she looked good!
First impressions, clean, attractive, nice height and great natural (i think) firm tits, great body. Facially was pretty good, not the best and generally speaking she did look like her pictures although not as fair skinned as her pictures suggest - she has that natural thai brown tone to her.

Anyway led to the room to discuss how long and what I wanted...she is expensive for a thai, I paid £150 for the hour as I wanted the OWO and CIM. Gave her the money and she went out the room to handle the financial side whilst also offering me a drink.
This gave me time to observe the room, it was nice, big and clean, however curtains were closed to give the room a dark tone with pink mood lights facing towards the bed. When she came in I asked could she open the curtains a little bit as i wanted more daylight, she politely refused and seem a little shy & sensitive to reveal herself to the lights..it annoyed me a bit as I thought she could be hiding something but instead she repositioned the mood lights towards the bed for extra lighting. Music was also playing in the background to set the mood right, it's not everyones thing but I didn't mind.

Anyway onto the encounter, there is a big double length mirror/wardrobe opposite the bed, great for a side view of all the action. Before that however she gave me a nice teasing strip, both facing towards the mirror whilst she was standing tall in her heels grinding her nice pert ass against my cock. Did that for about 5 minutes and it gave me a nice hard on, she started slowly taking her bra off and rubbing her body all against me. Again I must emphasise that she has a killer body and she looked great in heels. It was great and something I never really encountered during a punt before, it removes all the nerves and tension beforehand.
I'm very respectful to whoever I'm seeing, probably too much of a nice guy which has led me to being taken advantage of a few times, however being well mannered I think she appreciated that was very positive towards me.

After the dance we proceeded to the bed, both got undressed, she cleaned my cock with a wipe and gave me a great sloppy blowjob. It was fantastic with the right amount of sucking and licking. She did it for quite a while which was good. After that she put on a condom and rode me, I don't like woman on top as I can't get enough momentum going for pleasure so I suggested we switch positions. Went into missionary and had her from the side of the bed, I love going hard and she seemed to enjoy it, all of this whilst kissing/french kissing her. She was quite tight compared to other girls, and it didn't take long before I shot my load! After that we laid on the bed, talked a little and then she gave me a nice firm massage. It was good but she was doing it with one hand and sometimes texting on her phone off the other which annoyed me.

This gave me time to recharge my batteries, I wanted round two but then another shock, she said sex first time and now CIM second time, annoying! I couldn't have another go inside of her especially after the £150 I paid! With the 20 or so minutes remaining I decided to try and CIM, so I she gave me another great sloppy blowjob. Her blowjob skills are very good, I must admit, however the problem is I rarely cum with oral especially if I've already came before so this would be a challenge. She worked my cock which was good and i asked her to be more firm with her hand this time to which she obliged. Still couldn't climax so she got some oils out and really stroked my cock firmly which again was nice. To try and end it I stood up whilst she was kneeling below me stroking me balls whilst I worked on myself with my hands...eventually I managed to cum in which she politely opened her mouth and took my cock in sucking all the juice out. It felt good and she didn't miss out on a single drop which went straight into her mouth!

Unfortunatly she didn't swallow so she proceeded to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. I also cleaned myself, had some small talk and she led to the door for a kiss and hug goodbye.

Positives:
Looked good, fantastic body.
Great sloppy blowjob and CIM
Tightish pussy.
Not a clock watcher

Negatives:
Room was dark with pink moodlights, might not be everyones preference.
Maybe not as attractive as pictures suggest but probably still one of the better looking Thai's on AW. (I'm being picky here)
Only allowed sex till completion once, after that its OWO/CIM only...
£150 too expensive for the services she offered.

Overall I'll give her a neutral, I think many people will be delighted with her after reading my review as they will know what to expect, she was polite and I felt safe, shame I could only do her once but her services was of good quality. It would be a positive if I could have sex with her twice...
PS, she is leaving for good (Back to Thailand) around mid June, so if you want to see her do it soon!

Hope you liked my first review, I'll write a few more in the next few weeks.

Offline sushi

Nothing on her profile about charging extra for OWO and CIM thats a big negative for me.

Offline heisenberg.

It does state OWO and CIM extra £30 towards the end on her profile just above the prices. I was aware of this before the meet.

Rayz

I had half hour slot she's good looking but she was busy and I felt rushed for that I wouldnt book again.

Offline Trevor12

These are her 3 current profile pictures:

Zoom in and focus on the lower portion of the face, in every picture.
+ Dark room
+ Firm boobs

Am I the only one thinking what I'm thinking?

Offline Bumbuttass

You talking about the Adams apple matey?  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

Big hands are usually a tell-tale sign, hers look normal sized to me.

Offline heisenberg.

She's a female mate, i'm pretty certain! Boobs felt natural. Also those pictures are not taken in the apartment I shagged her in.

Dodo

Call me naive on these things but...........wouldn't a constructed fanny be a big give away or are they that good that Rayz might not have noticed ??

smithie1000

1 hour: £150

First review here, so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

I'm a regular young punter, got into the game quite early and have become addicted. Unfortunately I have been to many punts prior to discovering this website and have been a victim of a bait and switch and all the usual other bullsh...

I quite like asian girls, Japanese being my favourite although very hard to find within the west midlands, so after a quick search on AW i decided to settle for a thai. I'm always cautious of thai's although they offer usually a decent-ish service...their photoshopped pictures make you highly suspicious before you meet!

Angel Thai however looks decent in her profile, some great pictures that don't look too heavily photoshopped, thought I'd take the risk even though there are not any reviews on here, I did the same for sweet pola last year and boy was the lack of pictures worth it!

Anyway called Angel Thai on the phone, she picked it up, sounded genuine on the phone and wanted to meet her an hour later. She text me the address details, can't remember where it was specifically as I met her 2 weeks ago now, but it in a block of safe looking flats near the city centre.

Arrived at the destination, buzzed into the block of apartments and decided to climb a few stairs up to her room...She opened the door dressed in fishnets and lingerie and she looked good!
First impressions, clean, attractive, nice height and great natural (i think) firm tits, great body. Facially was pretty good, not the best and generally speaking she did look like her pictures although not as fair skinned as her pictures suggest - she has that natural thai brown tone to her.

Anyway led to the room to discuss how long and what I wanted...she is expensive for a thai, I paid £150 for the hour as I wanted the OWO and CIM. Gave her the money and she went out the room to handle the financial side whilst also offering me a drink.
This gave me time to observe the room, it was nice, big and clean, however curtains were closed to give the room a dark tone with pink mood lights facing towards the bed. When she came in I asked could she open the curtains a little bit as i wanted more daylight, she politely refused and seem a little shy & sensitive to reveal herself to the lights..it annoyed me a bit as I thought she could be hiding something but instead she repositioned the mood lights towards the bed for extra lighting. Music was also playing in the background to set the mood right, it's not everyones thing but I didn't mind.

Anyway onto the encounter, there is a big double length mirror/wardrobe opposite the bed, great for a side view of all the action. Before that however she gave me a nice teasing strip, both facing towards the mirror whilst she was standing tall in her heels grinding her nice pert ass against my cock. Did that for about 5 minutes and it gave me a nice hard on, she started slowly taking her bra off and rubbing her body all against me. Again I must emphasise that she has a killer body and she looked great in heels. It was great and something I never really encountered during a punt before, it removes all the nerves and tension beforehand.
I'm very respectful to whoever I'm seeing, probably too much of a nice guy which has led me to being taken advantage of a few times, however being well mannered I think she appreciated that was very positive towards me.

After the dance we proceeded to the bed, both got undressed, she cleaned my cock with a wipe and gave me a great sloppy blowjob. It was fantastic with the right amount of sucking and licking. She did it for quite a while which was good. After that she put on a condom and rode me, I don't like woman on top as I can't get enough momentum going for pleasure so I suggested we switch positions. Went into missionary and had her from the side of the bed, I love going hard and she seemed to enjoy it, all of this whilst kissing/french kissing her. She was quite tight compared to other girls, and it didn't take long before I shot my load! After that we laid on the bed, talked a little and then she gave me a nice firm massage. It was good but she was doing it with one hand and sometimes texting on her phone off the other which annoyed me.

This gave me time to recharge my batteries, I wanted round two but then another shock, she said sex first time and now CIM second time, annoying! I couldn't have another go inside of her especially after the £150 I paid! With the 20 or so minutes remaining I decided to try and CIM, so I she gave me another great sloppy blowjob. Her blowjob skills are very good, I must admit, however the problem is I rarely cum with oral especially if I've already came before so this would be a challenge. She worked my cock which was good and i asked her to be more firm with her hand this time to which she obliged. Still couldn't climax so she got some oils out and really stroked my cock firmly which again was nice. To try and end it I stood up whilst she was kneeling below me stroking me balls whilst I worked on myself with my hands...eventually I managed to cum in which she politely opened her mouth and took my cock in sucking all the juice out. It felt good and she didn't miss out on a single drop which went straight into her mouth!

Unfortunatly she didn't swallow so she proceeded to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. I also cleaned myself, had some small talk and she led to the door for a kiss and hug goodbye.

Positives:
Looked good, fantastic body.
Great sloppy blowjob and CIM
Tightish pussy.
Not a clock watcher

Negatives:
Room was dark with pink moodlights, might not be everyones preference.
Maybe not as attractive as pictures suggest but probably still one of the better looking Thai's on AW. (I'm being picky here)
Only allowed sex till completion once, after that its OWO/CIM only...
£150 too expensive for the services she offered.

Overall I'll give her a neutral, I think many people will be delighted with her after reading my review as they will know what to expect, she was polite and I felt safe, shame I could only do her once but her services was of good quality. It would be a positive if I could have sex with her twice...
PS, she is leaving for good (Back to Thailand) around mid June, so if you want to see her do it soon!

Hope you liked my first review, I'll write a few more in the next few weeks.

good report,  :hi:

Dodo

good report,  :hi:
Fuck me Smithie, what flushed this old report out for you?

Offline heisenberg.

Mate its not the same girl in the profile anymore. She's gone back to Thailand (she told me this on the day). Someone else has taken over.

smithie1000

Fuck me Smithie, what flushed this old report out for you?
I go that way for a little trip and stay there over night sometimes, just thought it was a good report and was waiting for some FB as she looks too good to be true.  Looks like I am right by the last comment.   :blush:

smithie1000

Mate its not the same girl in the profile anymore. She's gone back to Thailand (she told me this on the day). Someone else has taken over.
Thanks  :rolleyes: