Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiggeroo1 Colchester  (Read 1599 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had e mailed for number a while ago and had it in my punting phone so made the call when I had been cancelled by another WG so this was a Plan C or D.

Comms seemed good and was given the postcode and the house number straight away.

Residential area of Colchester near the Barracks, on street parking no issues here.

Met at the door by a tall woman in a dressing gown which opened up to a matching bra and pants set all seemed good at this point. Not stunning but not too bad looking. Her profile pics suggest she is in good shape for a woman of her age but she has definitely put on a few pounds since the pics and has a pronounced belly.

The greeting kiss was fairly light and was led upstairs to a bedroom that was cosy.

I could tell that the kissing was not really going to happen despite it being on the likes list and also she stated that she is not a cuddly person so non sexual touching was not on the menu.

She invited me to get undressed while she took off the dressing gown and she did perform a pretty good OWO to completion.

She is actually quite good company but that is not really what I was there for and I soon had her underwear off and was  busy between her legs which she seemed to enjoy.

By now little Neal was interested again and on with the mac and I did her missionary until I popped again.

So a 2 pop session with a reasonably looking woman so why a negative.

At £120 for an hour in my opinion she is overpriced and does not give an enthusiastic service.

Seen much better for that price and less.

She does advertise anal but I didn't discuss it with her.

johnbuoy

I to was disappointed. I saw her the first week she started working. I thought the house was a tip, kissing as you said not on.

But the blowjob was superb, second round she let me hold her head an force fuck her mouth as hard and deep as i wanted and swallowed the lot.

I would have probably have given her a Neutral if i had reviewed her (was still lurking then)

Might go back on the strength of the BJ if i suddenly needed plan B in Colchester.   

Neal69

Plan B in Colchester from now on is the tried and tested ( and reviewed favourably on here) Issa