Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How To Manage Strange Fetishes and Requests For it inside bookings?  (Read 1279 times)

Offline AnthG

Following on from this topic on the forum

What's the dirtiest thing you have done with a wg?

And also this one where I mentioned mine, and people made it out to be the weirdest thing in history (I like massive eye contact).

Why do some WGs close their eyes during sex/kissing?

I figured it would be useful to have this topic. And also to be honest I am wanting advice on this. And that is how to best manage inside the booking itself if you have a bit of a strange fetish that you would like to try out in that booking. And how best to request it from the WG.

Incase people are embarrassed by whatever their's is. You don't need to say what yours is. Just basically how you manage it so you don't freak out the girl either asking for it, or undertaking it.  So does anyone have any tips?

Mine is I still sometimes get a bit nervous and say literally in the first couple of seconds "sorry if this is a bit freaky" and wait for the girl to say "no its ok". And this was when I thought my request was perfectly ok and natural. From the topic above people are making me a bit self conscious now and hence starting this topic. Before people say it. for me asking in advance of turning up is not an option as I book agency girls, and the agencies refuse to discuss services over the phone.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

Anth, did you actually say what your strange fetish was in that post  :unknown:

If I was to guess I'd say you're the sort of guy who turns up with stockings and suspenders & frilly panties on under his trousers  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:12:17 am by James999 »

Offline AnthG

Anth, did you actually say what your strange fetish was in that post  :unknown:

If I was to guess I'd say you're the sort of guy who turns up with stockings and suspenders & frilly panties on under his trousers  :sarcastic:

Yes I did, and I expected everyone to say, "don't worry anth that's perfectly natural" after I did. But instead it was a series of "whoa that's creepy" which like I say has now made me very self conscious about my next punt

If they spent the whole time just staring into my eyes they would get put on the do not see again list on my phone as its out and out creepy. 
Can I please ask other people to comment on this too.

I say this as I quite unashamedly say, I do this. Its what turns me on. It really turns me on to lock eyes in the punt and keep them there together.

My thoughts are, I am shy as out outside of the bedroom, but inside. I want eye contact in abundance.

Like I have said in the past. Eye contact should be an Adultwork likes list option.

To also add. From my body language and words I say. It is made clear I am not threatening or aggressive. I just want to literally keep eyes locked on each other throughout my time as its what I am after from a punt. It really with no joking turns me on

Offline jackdaw

Went through a period when I was really keen on two way water sports.

Basically:-

1/ Filtered out possible providers via AW search. (One thing that lamentable site has going for it is a good search engine.)

2/ Got numbers of WG's I was particularly interested, phoned and asked if they were comfortable with a water sports session.

No point beating about the bush. If there's something you want for an enjoyable session, got to do your best to find out if its going to be available.

Online threechilliman

I always ask prior to the meet. If its a no, I move on.

tcm

Offline shagbambi

In the initial mail address anything specific that you require for you to get off or enjoy the punt.  The worst thing that can happen is that you are told no. If so move on.

Offline AnthG

ok, so like I say of in the theoretical situation of you are inside the room itself how would you manage it.

I ask this as for me, its not theoretical as I only book agency girls and as such the first time I ever speak to them is inside the room.

James999

Anth, just tell the pro$$ie that you can't come unless you have good eye contact, she will realise that without looking you in th eeyes you are not going to pop, and if she stares in your eyes you may pop quickly and fuck off, it's called carrot & stick  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

Anth, just tell the pro$$ie that you can't come unless you have good eye contact, she will realise that without looking you in th eeyes you are not going to pop, and if she stares in your eyes you may pop quickly and fuck off, it's called carrot & stick  :thumbsup:

In the context of this post is that, bite on a stick while she sticks a carrot up his arse?  :unknown:

Offline charger70

For me, my individual fetish is the principal reason for punting. Firstly, good research on AW profiles, for gals that seem like they may play ball. ( I only use indies,)Usually the gals I use like to discuss the punt, and my expectations beforehand. But the main thing for me, is building some form of relationship, and then things get explored further. Just fantastic!

Offline Thepacifist

They've heard it all before and much worse then eye contact. If you're thinking it just say it. I'd say it really turns me on to have as much eye contact as possible. Be nice and polite and smile and all should be good. I don't know if facials are a fetish but I like to give them. If you don't ask you don't get.

squeezebox

I have found that my first booking is usually a "normal" GFE for an hour, used to be 30 minutes.

Usually during and a little afterwards, if I've had a good booking, I will open up a little about some fantasies and other things I may want to try on a future booking. If she seems enthusiastic, then the lead up to the next booking will include comms, outlining how I want the booking to go. This can be emails or sex texts leading up to the booking time.

I would have already got a good idea from her profile or UKP feedback on what makes her tick and if it matches similar tastes as me. eg: exploring tie/tease or dom/sub, or if she entertains a couple FFM.

Usually with a longer booking, when there's less time constraints and with a little planning, I get better experience from the booking. That also seems to be the same for others on this forum too.

If it's eye contact, get her try a black lace SM blindfold mask, it's sexy and less intrusive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oohisay

Seriously, just ask up front via email or 'phone before making the booking.
I used to be quite reluctant at first, but after the first couple of times, the standard response was 'don't be shy, I've been asked for a lot worse!' After that, I wasn't. Most of the ladies have been asked for things I could never have imagined (as some have told me  :wacko:), so my various little fetishes fade into insignificance. Never a problem now.