Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st punt Redcar/Middlesbrough area  (Read 2522 times)

Milf_Hunter1

Any recommendations please?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Any recommendations please?

You will need to make the effort and travel to Tyneside tbh nothing decent in Teesside area. You will be disappointed put it that way

Offline shooie

nothing decent in Teesside area ??   Almost very true..
Depends on what age grp MILF hunter is after, and more importantly, what services he/she expects and at what price. 

Yup the options are very limited at present...  however there are a few genuine and very good ladies who are over.. erm..  21  :)

Offline maxxblue

nothing decent in Teesside area ??   Almost very true..
Depends on what age grp MILF hunter is after, and more importantly, what services he/she expects and at what price. 

Yup the options are very limited at present...  however there are a few genuine and very good ladies who are over.. erm..  21  :)

How about some recommendations, shooie?

Offline shooie

Maxx.
I tend to shy away from giving recommendations. 
What makes a lady "good" is always subjective.  Slim or curvy, tall/short, location and condition of home, services offered, etc, etc.
At the other end of the scale, what makes a lady "bad" is usually easier to define... and luckily there are many good posts in here naming and shaming the "bad"
Scarlet of Redcar
I would suggest you look at the profiles of Scarlet of Redcar and sexy jay babe.  I enjoyed my time with each of them. 

Offline maxxblue

Maxx.
I tend to shy away from giving recommendations. 
What makes a lady "good" is always subjective.  Slim or curvy, tall/short, location and condition of home, services offered, etc, etc.
At the other end of the scale, what makes a lady "bad" is usually easier to define... and luckily there are many good posts in here naming and shaming the "bad"
Scarlet of Redcar
I would suggest you look at the profiles of Scarlet of Redcar and sexy jay babe.  I enjoyed my time with each of them.

Although there are different views on UKP about giving reviews, I think it is disappointing when UKP members don't pass on comments about their experiences to other UKP members - what else does UKP exists for?

If you have ever benefited from UKP members reviews or comments, don't you think it is reasonable to return the favour?

In any case, thank you for your response - though I hope that you feel able to provide more detailed reviews in future.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:56:22 pm by maxxblue »

Offline shooie

Although there are different views on UKP about giving reviews, I think it is disappointing when UKP members don't pass on comments about their experiences to other UKP members - what else does UKP exists for?

If you have ever benefited from UKP members reviews or comments, don't you think it is reasonable to return the favour?

In any case, thank you for your response - though I hope that you feel able to provide more detailed reviews in future.  :hi:

Point taken Maxx..  But like I said earlier I don't recommend as such coz there is a big gulf between what I might enjoy and what others need. 
I have no probs with posting in here which ladies I felt comfortable with and enjoyed.. But...

What does UKP exists for??? Many things other than just personal recommendations. 
It's the banter, the memory joggers, and most importantly the warnings which makes UKP a great site...  Nuff said.