Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke91  (Read 1346 times)

3 review(s) for Brooke Massage (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

This was a slightly strange encounter. Normally I go to London once a month for a fantasy/roleplay type booking with one of the well reviewed girls over there, and I top this up with a half hour with a choice of two or three local girls that I have seen before. This weekend I was pretty fed up after being in South Wales for the week, so decided to treat myself to a girl. Problem was none of the locals were available in either Ipswich or Colchester. Had a look to see who was available and Brooke caught my eye

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged half an hour for £70 at short notice. No problem with comms, she was working out of a hotel just off the A12. She is normally in Braintree. Likes list was not ideal, no owo or cim, but at least I knew in advance.

Got to the hotel and called for the number, and made my way to the room. First impressions were very good. She was wearing a black cocktail dress, pretty, gorgeous dark eyes, cheeky smile and cracking body. Well spoken, with a slight accent.

Kissing was a disappointment, mostly closed mouth, little or no tongue. Got the dress off and was able to admire her toned body in sexy black and red lingerie. She has tasteful body art down the side of her body, onto the leg, like intertwined leaves/flowers.

I felt things were a bit tense, and combined with the kissing thought this wouldn't be a good session. Then I started telling her about the sub games I like to play. She seemed to cheer up no end and asked what I was in to. She said she had plenty of bondage gear at her incall. Thought I would try my luck so put her over my knee and gave her quite a firm spanking. She seemed to enjoy it. Onto the bed, some more kissing, fingering allowed, she was quite moist. On with the condom for covered oral. She has a good technique.
Got her lying on her front, kissed down her back, then oral and rimming on her. Nice and clean. This developed in doggy, then cowgirl with me pulling her head down to mine by her hair. No fake moaning, but maintained the interest with good eye contact. Finished off in mish in the absence of cim, but very pleasurable and a nice change. She was a bit paranoid about noise, but we laughed about it later.
So overall positive after a slow start. She doesn't get my exceptional rating because of the ow and no cim, but I would be very tempted to see her again for longer, and if her bondage gear was available.
TB

Neal69

Thanks for the review Beano.

Will remain on my HL