Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia - North Acton - W3 - London  (Read 1611 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hgivv

Spicy Julia - External Link/Members Only

My second review on this site - am copying previous review format as it wasn't too badly received.

So, another positive punt - this really is because of others who have taken the time to post reviews on here - so thanks - am returning the favour and would recommend that others do so where possible - everybody wins.

Fairly well reviewed elsewhere on this site (so will keep it brief) -

Was.Not.Disappointed.Again

Location: - A large but quiet block of flats very close to North Acton underground - I found parking in the immediate area a little tricky, so decided to park a little further away towards the nearby industrial park - 2 minutes walk or so - and was free, but this was a Sunday, but don't think charges apply the rest of the week.

Comms: Excellent. I had attempted to call before but was not able to get through so I received a text (from a different number - I was a little confused but I then saw that this is clearly stated in her profile, so no worries - she's got her own punting phone!) later in the day stating that she was available. I wasn't available but suggested early the next day. She asked me to call her to arrange - I'm not a fan of txt tennis either, so I did. During the call we agreed that the next morning was mutually suitable, booked for an hour and that I would text in the morning to confirm - I then received her postcode via text. Next morning I text to confirm as agreed. I turn up, call for the full address am given clear directions to her flat. Very professional but friendly.

Looks: As per her profile - no photoshop, not even required. Tight, toned and petite.

Event: She opened the door in a sexy black ligerie affair and heels - always a good look imho - and she showed me to her room. It was at this point I got a real good look at the tight gym toned body I had read about  Paperwork and introductions out of the way and she asked if I wanted to freshen up. I had showered a couple of hours earlier, but I always take the opportunity as it seems to reassure the girl of my commitment to cleanliness and hygiene - and I would expect any girl to have at least had a shower before I turned up. A couple of minutes in the shower will reap rewards - just my 2 cents, but seems reasonable.

So, out of the shower and on to the mattress - mentioned in previous reviews that's it's just that, a mattress on the floor - which was fine by me as the room was fine - a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a full length mirror (a new addition?) and a small IKEA Lack table with a TV playing KISS radio - all fairly agreeable.

So we start by kissing whilst she's massaging my cock to full mast, tongues - not deep (not on her profile either) so all good but she gently implied that had I shaved closer to the event (note to future self - shave a few hours before, not the day before) then DFK would have been on the cards - a few minutes of this and she suggests 69, a favourite of mine.

I said I'd keep it brief but I will vouch for her outstanding oral skills (she has a small tidy pussy (cipki - she said the Polish word for it was) and I had what I consider to be one of the finest views in London. Her sucking and licking as she edged me for what seemed like 25 minutes before the inevitable CIM. I'm pretty sure she swallowed - not important to me anyway - but she kept sucking for a long time after I came - loved it and can recommend it.

She then suggested a massage and asked if she could use baby oil - a nice touch for those with OH who might not want the scent - I went for it. Great hands, asked me to tell her if it was too hard, it was just right and very relaxing whilst I 'recovered'. We chatted and discovered we had a few things in common and a similar outlook on the future. I found her easy to talk to, funny and engaging. YMMV.

She then suggested a second pop - I rather thought that it might not be possible in the time given, but told her that if she wanted to give it a go, I was willing.

God was she willing to give it a go.

69 again - sweet sweet cipki - and I was up in no time - she then suggested that I stand whilst she knelt in front of me - the sight of her burgandy coloured head as she ruthlessly sucked me off is one I shall never forget. Popped again, full CIM, she drained everydrop, swallowed, smiled sweetly and asked, 'How was that?'.

I simply had no words for her. For you dear reader - this is one to go on your bucket list.

So, yes, 1 hour, 2 pops, both CIM - that was me done - I was happy paying the £120 as I thoroughly enjoyed my time - I know some may disagree - as you're entitled.

The Good:
A girl unafraid to take the lead, delivers a good quality service and a good time. In addition a good strong hot shower, bathroom well stocked with all that you could ask for - a wide range of shower gels, shampoo, aftershave etc - it's the details that add up.

The Bad:
A bigger towel would have been nice, but if that's all I'm complaining about, well we're just nitpicking now.

The Ugly:
n/a

Final Words:
Would I go back? Yes, though again perhaps after a few others first. Was a great first meet with a smart, lovely, charming girl. Again, No Jason style language rating - was good enough to understand me, and I her.

Thanks to The_Don, smiths and LL for their reviews which this pretty much echoes.

Offline smiths

Spicy Julia - External Link/Members Only

My second review on this site - am copying previous review format as it wasn't too badly received.

So, another positive punt - this really is because of others who have taken the time to post reviews on here - so thanks - am returning the favour and would recommend that others do so where possible - everybody wins.

Fairly well reviewed elsewhere on this site (so will keep it brief) -

Was.Not.Disappointed.Again

Location: - A large but quiet block of flats very close to North Acton underground - I found parking in the immediate area a little tricky, so decided to park a little further away towards the nearby industrial park - 2 minutes walk or so - and was free, but this was a Sunday, but don't think charges apply the rest of the week.

Comms: Excellent. I had attempted to call before but was not able to get through so I received a text (from a different number - I was a little confused but I then saw that this is clearly stated in her profile, so no worries - she's got her own punting phone!) later in the day stating that she was available. I wasn't available but suggested early the next day. She asked me to call her to arrange - I'm not a fan of txt tennis either, so I did. During the call we agreed that the next morning was mutually suitable, booked for an hour and that I would text in the morning to confirm - I then received her postcode via text. Next morning I text to confirm as agreed. I turn up, call for the full address am given clear directions to her flat. Very professional but friendly.

Looks: As per her profile - no photoshop, not even required. Tight, toned and petite.

Event: She opened the door in a sexy black ligerie affair and heels - always a good look imho - and she showed me to her room. It was at this point I got a real good look at the tight gym toned body I had read about  Paperwork and introductions out of the way and she asked if I wanted to freshen up. I had showered a couple of hours earlier, but I always take the opportunity as it seems to reassure the girl of my commitment to cleanliness and hygiene - and I would expect any girl to have at least had a shower before I turned up. A couple of minutes in the shower will reap rewards - just my 2 cents, but seems reasonable.

So, out of the shower and on to the mattress - mentioned in previous reviews that's it's just that, a mattress on the floor - which was fine by me as the room was fine - a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a full length mirror (a new addition?) and a small IKEA Lack table with a TV playing KISS radio - all fairly agreeable.

So we start by kissing whilst she's massaging my cock to full mast, tongues - not deep (not on her profile either) so all good but she gently implied that had I shaved closer to the event (note to future self - shave a few hours before, not the day before) then DFK would have been on the cards - a few minutes of this and she suggests 69, a favourite of mine.

I said I'd keep it brief but I will vouch for her outstanding oral skills (she has a small tidy pussy (cipki - she said the Polish word for it was) and I had what I consider to be one of the finest views in London. Her sucking and licking as she edged me for what seemed like 25 minutes before the inevitable CIM. I'm pretty sure she swallowed - not important to me anyway - but she kept sucking for a long time after I came - loved it and can recommend it.

She then suggested a massage and asked if she could use baby oil - a nice touch for those with OH who might not want the scent - I went for it. Great hands, asked me to tell her if it was too hard, it was just right and very relaxing whilst I 'recovered'. We chatted and discovered we had a few things in common and a similar outlook on the future. I found her easy to talk to, funny and engaging. YMMV.

She then suggested a second pop - I rather thought that it might not be possible in the time given, but told her that if she wanted to give it a go, I was willing.

God was she willing to give it a go.

69 again - sweet sweet cipki - and I was up in no time - she then suggested that I stand whilst she knelt in front of me - the sight of her burgandy coloured head as she ruthlessly sucked me off is one I shall never forget. Popped again, full CIM, she drained everydrop, swallowed, smiled sweetly and asked, 'How was that?'.

I simply had no words for her. For you dear reader - this is one to go on your bucket list.

So, yes, 1 hour, 2 pops, both CIM - that was me done - I was happy paying the £120 as I thoroughly enjoyed my time - I know some may disagree - as you're entitled.

The Good:
A girl unafraid to take the lead, delivers a good quality service and a good time. In addition a good strong hot shower, bathroom well stocked with all that you could ask for - a wide range of shower gels, shampoo, aftershave etc - it's the details that add up.

The Bad:
A bigger towel would have been nice, but if that's all I'm complaining about, well we're just nitpicking now.

The Ugly:
n/a

Final Words:
Would I go back? Yes, though again perhaps after a few others first. Was a great first meet with a smart, lovely, charming girl. Again, No Jason style language rating - was good enough to understand me, and I her.

Thanks to The_Don, smiths and LL for their reviews which this pretty much echoes.

Good to hear it was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

Haha I like that part "cipki" :D
Cipki means pussies
Cipka means pussy
 :hi:

Offline hgivv

Yes, she probably said 'cipka' - in my post-ejaculatory bliss I must have misheard :wacko:

to be clear - I did not see more than one.

Offline The_Don

to be clear - I did not see more than one.

May be you will :unknown:

Glad to read she offered you a good level of service and thanks for the review  :)

Offline PLeisure

Superbly informative review, OP - cheers for that  :hi:

And enjoyed the Polish-for-Beginners lesson, too.... cipka, cipka, cipki  :angelgirl:  :thumbsup: