Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Hina x  (Read 766 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy_Hina_x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline austin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

so if any of you guys have been reading my previous reviews will know that I contacted this lady before and she agreed an time with me but when that time cam she let her phone go to voicemail, however around a month later I forgave her a decided to  give this lady a second chance, so i give her a call and she tells me her address and we agree a time for that day

her place is a one bedroom house which she rents out and is not her actual home, i think it was in Hockley or Winson green i have totally forgotten this punt was in January so please forgive me.

i arrive early and she opens the door and she is Indian not Pakistani as stated on her profile however what's the real difference, so she takes me to her bedroom and starts grinding on me she doesn't allow any sorts of kissing however she constantly repeats that i am good looking which i believed was just to make me stay, she wore this black dressing gown and underneath bra and panties and showed a proper beer belly and no ass at all however i already paid and was 10 minutes into the booking so couldn't leave.

i asked her to give me a bj but she said i was leaking and that she will only do it with a condom which lasted around 30 seconds before her saying fuck me so we tried two positions doggy and missionary before i finally busted my load and got out of there. she states on her profile best indian tit wank when i asked for that she declined and said she doesn't do it like seriously wtf.

i was going to give this punt a neutral but after reading what i wrote i think it does justify a negative

Positives
She is Asian (Indian) some women tend to lie about that ethnicity
nice big tits but they are saggy
she speaks very good English and can have a good conversation but where not paying for that

negatives

no ass
she states tit wank but does not offer it
she has a flat ass
also has a beer belly ( i have a belly but im not charging people to have sex with me)
i think her prices are quite expensive for the service she offers
oral with when she says she will do oral without

will i see her again definitely not i have got a few special ladies that are well ahead of her and for a lot cheaper.

i don't think im planning on seeing Asians (Pakistani/Indians) or Romanians for a very long time as they are quite unreliable not all of them but a very high majority of them.