Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Pleasure Dome  (Read 2000 times)

Offline denneboom

I have been questioned for not submitting reviews here so this is my 1st.

I was driving into Brum for my fortnightly punt when I thought why not try the new place Pleasuredome out.

I found TPD easy enough and no problem with parking but it was 9pm on Friday night.

Had to walk through a signposted but deserted industrial yard but I was thankful it was still light. I was shown to a waiting area (Smoking room) where a friendly gentleman asked to me wait as there was a shift change in progress. After 3 mins I was shown into another now darkened room (lights not working) where a well endowed pretty EE lady (Katie) detailed the prices and that she was the only choice available. Dark haired, about 5'5 and Romanian. Good English.

I was a little disappointed with this as I follow the Twitter most days and thought I would have a choice of girls. If this was any other parlour in the city centre I would have walked but having detoured to Aston, made my way across the yard, and stuck in the room, I followed my dick. I could not be bothered switching to anywhere else at that point.

(I had promised myself not to see any new EE girls. I have a regular one in the Bluebell Suite)

I paid £60 for half an hour. In yet another comfortable and now well-light room. The punt went well other than being told for £10 for "extras" during the punt and then asked for £20 at the end because I had OWO, kissing (not FK) & COB. So I paid £80 for the 30 mins, like Talbear back in February I didn't realise the kissing was extra. I did not argue this at the end, partly because I had an GFE type excellent session, and one of my best punts for nearly two years. (Although all this would be £70 at Blue Ice).
The girl was not like usual EE's I found her warm & enthusiastic and gave relaxed unhurried service also for a breast fetishist like me the COB and tittyfucking was a treat. Very good oral too.

I had expected Karolina or Carly to be about as per the Twitter feed and I think I did see Carly on the way out. I will be back in the coming weeks hoping to check out some of the English girls they have in future, but I will have to turn up earlier than 9pm.

bod666

Are you sure she was Romanian?  :sarcastic:

Sounds like you've found the holy grail - a place where there are enthusiastic Romanians!

£80 for a half hour gfe is still quite expensive though...

Offline denneboom

Are you sure she was Romanian?  :sarcastic:

Sounds like you've found the holy grail - a place where there are enthusiastic Romanians!

£80 for a half hour gfe is still quite expensive though...

I asked her and that's what she said. It says on her profile on their website too. She was fun to play with and not mechanical like
Romanian's usually can be. But yeah £80 for 30mins is hard to justify however is she is one of the best I have been with.

The Pleasure Dome

I have been questioned for not submitting reviews here so this is my 1st.

I was driving into Brum for my fortnightly punt when I thought why not try the new place Pleasuredome out.

I found TPD easy enough and no problem with parking but it was 9pm on Friday night.

Had to walk through a signposted but deserted industrial yard but I was thankful it was still light. I was shown to a waiting area (Smoking room) where a friendly gentleman asked to me wait as there was a shift change in progress. After 3 mins I was shown into another now darkened room (lights not working) where a well endowed pretty EE lady (Katie) detailed the prices and that she was the only choice available. Dark haired, about 5'5 and Romanian. Good English.

I was a little disappointed with this as I follow the Twitter most days and thought I would have a choice of girls. If this was any other parlour in the city centre I would have walked but having detoured to Aston, made my way across the yard, and stuck in the room, I followed my dick. I could not be bothered switching to anywhere else at that point.

(I had promised myself not to see any new EE girls. I have a regular one in the Bluebell Suite)

I paid £60 for half an hour. In yet another comfortable and now well-light room. The punt went well other than being told for £10 for "extras" during the punt and then asked for £20 at the end because I had OWO, kissing (not FK) & COB. So I paid £80 for the 30 mins, like Talbear back in February I didn't realise the kissing was extra. I did not argue this at the end, partly because I had an GFE type excellent session, and one of my best punts for nearly two years. (Although all this would be £70 at Blue Ice).
The girl was not like usual EE's I found her warm & enthusiastic and gave relaxed unhurried service also for a breast fetishist like me the COB and tittyfucking was a treat. Very good oral too.

I had expected Karolina or Carly to be about as per the Twitter feed and I think I did see Carly on the way out. I will be back in the coming weeks hoping to check out some of the English girls they have in future, but I will have to turn up earlier than 9pm.

Hi Denneboom

Thank you very much for your report on Katie.    Sorry there wasn't more ladies available for you, as a new business there are only 3-4 ladies on a fri/sat night at the moment.    We are struggling to find night staff, but I can say the ladies on a fri/sat evening are great company.   No point in having 10 ladies if only 5 provide a good service.  Probably why EE girls are not applying for work here at TPD.

Yes Katie is Romanian, very rare find, Roxy is Romanian and good, but I think she prefers the more busier clubs where she doesn't need to try.   I do take English and European ladies but the European ladies need to be as good as the English girls otherwise I don't keep them.

Lots of new changes at TPD please bear with us and thank you so much for visiting.

Linzi x

The Pleasure Dome

KAROLINA is TPD busiest girl, sorry guys but you need to book in advance with her.  At the moment, as being new, you will struggle to find her in a lineup unless you visit after 12am fri/sat nights.  Sorry.

CARLY new pix done now online, anyone who she hands a flyer to on Broad St, China Town will get a 10 pound discount to our club.  Please quote *UK Punting* at the door with your flyer/card.

Please guys always call me with any of your queries or complaints.  Thanks guys.

UK Punting ;-)

Linz x

Offline freddiej

OK it's only money but I would want to be sure what I was paying before committing, preferably before arriving.  This I suppose is the problem with such a pricing system.  Also I must be missing something somewhere,  £50 for half hour but £110 for one hour! Sounds like the preferred customer is in and out quickly.   I'm guessing for the normal one hour I have with independents with DFK, OWO plus probably one or two other "extras" I could end up with a big bill at TPD.

I was thinking of TPD for my first parlour experience so I must give them a ring to find out.

The Pleasure Dome

OK it's only money but I would want to be sure what I was paying before committing, preferably before arriving.  This I suppose is the problem with such a pricing system.  Also I must be missing something somewhere,  £50 for half hour but £110 for one hour! Sounds like the preferred customer is in and out quickly.   I'm guessing for the normal one hour I have with independents with DFK, OWO plus probably one or two other "extras" I could end up with a big bill at TPD.

I was thinking of TPD for my first parlour experience so I must give them a ring to find out.

Our prices: £50 for 1/2, 3/4 £70, £100 1 hour (Day prices) 11am until 9pm
                 £60 for 1/2 3/4 £90, £120 1 hour (Night prices) 9pm until 6am

Denneboom you were charged correctly.   £60 for 1/2hr, £10 OWO, £10 COB.      I did think about an "all in" pricing structure but it is open to abuse ie girls not performing the extras so I though this way you get to pay only for the services you receive.  It is a hard one and I know not everyone is happy with this system and as yet apart from the old girl trying it on, it seems to be working.

The day and night prices are the same in most of the establishments in Birmingham save for AYS, Devotions etc.

Thank you to all the boys who are visiting or who have visited.

Linzi x

Offline freddiej

I was quoting your website prices which differ from your post.  No mention of extra charges that I could find either.  If you can confirm that all "likes" are chargeable, as you seem to be saying, then everyone can work out how it will cost.

I can see that with many girls offering different levels of service your approach is probably best.  I'm sure a punter with basic requirements wouldn't want to subsidise me.

The Pleasure Dome

I was quoting your website prices which differ from your post.  No mention of extra charges that I could find either.  If you can confirm that all "likes" are chargeable, as you seem to be saying, then everyone can work out how it will cost.

I can see that with many girls offering different levels of service your approach is probably best.  I'm sure a punter with basic requirements wouldn't want to subsidise me.

I have DM'd you.  Linz

Offline denneboom

Our prices: £50 for 1/2, 3/4 £70, £100 1 hour (Day prices) 11am until 9pm
                 £60 for 1/2 3/4 £90, £120 1 hour (Night prices) 9pm until 6am

Denneboom you were charged correctly.   £60 for 1/2hr, £10 OWO, £10 COB.      I did think about an "all in" pricing structure but it is open to abuse ie girls not performing the extras so I though this way you get to pay only for the services you receive.  It is a hard one and I know not everyone is happy with this system and as yet apart from the old girl trying it on, it seems to be working.

The day and night prices are the same in most of the establishments in Birmingham save for AYS, Devotions etc.

Thank you to all the boys who are visiting or who have visited.

Linzi x

That's fair enough now that you have cleared that up. I'm happy with the Twitter rota updates and mix of English/European girls so
you ladies will be seeing more of me.  :)

The Pleasure Dome

Thank you  :D

Guys what do you think about a pricing structure in the rooms do you think it will kill the passion?

The Pleasure Dome

Thank you  :D

Guys what do you think about a pricing structure in the rooms do you think it will kill the passion?

Maybe in a folder or something with the girls photos?