Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD  (Read 1885 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MB81

I am afraid I am not good enough a writer to wax lyrical about Miss KDD. There are reviews far better than mine out there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking for 2 hours at a very well known hotel walking distance from Euston station. I was advised by a fellow punter to book two hours instead of 1 and I am very glad I did so. Fee paid: 350 GBP. I paid for the hotel room.

When I contacted Miss KDD she asked me how would I like the session to proceed and I left it up to her. She said "Don't worry! We will have a lot of fun." She was right. She welcomed me with a long kiss (DFK). We got rid of the paperwork and I took a quick shower. She was wearing a tight one piece black cocktail dress with no pants. She is quite pretty and has nice curves (I like curves). I have punted with better looking girls but overall with her smile and her friendliness she is top notch.

She started by stripping me down and fondling my testicles while kissing me. Then she made me go down on her (she was still dressed). I licked her pussy with two fingers in her and used a dildo on her delicious arse. And then I changed and changed back when she said she was about to come. She squirted all over my face and into my mouth.

Then she started licking me and she put a finger in my arse. I had never done this before and it was a bit uncomfortable; but soon it became quite pleasurable (she calls it a prostate massage). I was hard and she asked me to fuck her in her arse. I sat at the edge of the bed and she sat on my dick and I rubbed her clit with one hand and used a dildo on her with the other. I lasted not more than three minutes. I am not large and she said I hit her pressure points better in her arse.

Then we talked about life and then without a warning she started suck my penis. I usually take half an hour to recover but her expert sucking got me hard in less than 15 minutes. This time I went for her pussy. She is quite tight and she can control her muscles quite well. We did it in missionary first and then doggy style with her lying on the edge of the bed. Then we moved to the chair and she straddled me. When I was about to come she asked me to come in her mouth. For some reason it turned me on and I came inside her. She was disappointed (so she says) and asked me to come in her mouth the next time.

We watched TV for sometime with her fondling my penis and with me grabbing her arse and fingering her. At one point I removed my fingers from her pussy and she asked me to continue. Then she got her dildo and used it on herself with me licking her clit and fingering her. She came all over the sheets (she can really squirt!). She said the room will be smelling of sex. I went outside for 2-3 minutes and came back just to test that and it did (very nice, I must say). She then started sucking my cock and this time she would not let go until I came in her mouth.

I was exhausted by this time and I thought I was done. We still had 30 minutes to go and I figured I might shower. She said "Where is my last shot of cum?" I said I might not be up to it. She asked me to leave it to her. After rehydrating and relaxing for 15 minutes she started gyrating her arse and rubbing her pussy against me in a way that was so erotic that I managed to get so hard that the top hurt a bit. I never thought it would happen but my dick decided to disagree. I was hard enough to fuck her in her arse and pussy and I came for the fourth time (surprisingly a lot more that I expected). She asked me to cum on a plate and she licked it with her tongue and DFKed me. She then proceeded to clean me and by the time I left we were at least 15 minutes over time. I left with a huge smile on my face.

This girl is simply magnificent. I never had sex like this. I am pretty vanilla and she really dragged me to the next level. I would book her every chance I got if I could afford it. She promised me an even better time next time (I have to book her again). I also want to book her for a duo if I can find someone who is as good as her.

Would I recommend? Oh yes.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:03:36 pm by MB81 »

Offline hendrix

Good review, thanks for sharing. People complain about multiple reviews from the same punters for some of the best girls, so it's good to see them from different people :hi:

marty_mcfly

Good review, thanks for sharing. People complain about multiple reviews from the same punters for some of the best girls, so it's good to see them from different people :hi:

Hendrix, it took you an hour and 30 minutes to respond. Very long by your standards.

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, it took you an hour and 30 minutes to respond. Very long by your standards.

I was watching the re-run of Arsenal smashing Aston Villa - 90 minutes plus 4 minutes injury time.

Sylvester

I was watching the re-run of Arsenal smashing Aston Villa - 90 minutes plus 4 minutes injury time.

The good thing about watching the repeat is that you can fast forward through the half time drivel... :thumbsup:

marty_mcfly

:thumbsup:

Offline Clooney

Agreed.

And nice to see a newbie go with the flow and be rewarded for it.

I've said it before, but I genuinely have no idea until I'm through the door with Miss KDD if I'm going to get a rollercoaster style, eye-spinning White knuckle ride, or a wonderful chilled out time. I'd say the ratio is currently around 2/1 in favour of the former.

What is guaranteed though is that they will both be absolutely filthy and definitely a 10 out of 10 experience. You simply can't go wrong.

Offline Clooney

And just to add, I'm not sure she really knows either, but she has a knack of matching a mood very well.

The more you book, the more matey, relaxed and informal she becomes. Obviously I'm aware of boundaries, but it has been some time since I've seen her as just a service provider. She's a lovely person too.

Which reminds me... I must get around to seeing her again before long...

Flipping_newbie

Hi guys,

Really new here, need a little bit of advice if you guys don't mind.

I normally see people as in calls as I don't have any experience in booking hotels discretely.

I have been trying for ages to arrange a meeting with Miss KDD, and the only time me and her are both available, is also when she is not able to provide incall.

I know this seems so cheeky of me to ask, but if anyone could advice me via pm what hotels are good and how to get around reveling my actual details to the hotels, please, it will help me alot.

Thanks guys,

Justanotheruser

Just book in with your real name and choose whatever fits your budget... I always opt for chain hotels cos I'm cheap and they are pretty faceless anyway. Sounds like you're over thinking it!