Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: becca blows / funbags  (Read 7913 times)

27 review(s) for INDEPENDANT36gg! (18 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline naughty boy 13

This meeting happened last saturday (23rd may)

I had been planning to see becca / funbags for a while now External Link/Members Only

I noticed a thread on here where she came on to defend herself against some comments and from the outset she could of come across a little snotty, however she had been on my hotlist for a while as she is exactly the type of girl i like and so i took the plunge and visited her in Smethwick.

Comms were good as we had been texting all week prior to the meet as i requested a smoking fetish with becca dressed up in a naughty secretary outfit. It was an early morning meet and number of house was given when i arrived in the street.

I knocked and walked in and straight away i knew i had made the right choice for me. Tall, leggy, voluptuous body and massive boobs!

She took me upstairs and we sorted the paperwork out (60 for 30 mins). We both sat on the bed and engaged with some dfk (a personal favourite of mine) whilst our hands were all over each over. She then lit up a fag and started to give me a smokey bj (owo) whilst passing me the fag....(i have a big thing for smoking fetish).

Owo was very good and tried to go deep on a few occasions.

I pulled her back up for more dfk and then proceeded to tell her...its time  to fuck!!

I asked to go missionary as i wanted to see those boobs up close and so we started off slowly and gradually built up pace where i was banging the bejesus out of her!

This continued for a while as more dfk was had during along with constant eye contact.. i wanted to try more positions but before i knew it, i was unloading whilst deep inside becca.

We cleaned up and had a good chat afterwards and was very friendly

Yes by her own account she is no skinny model, but if you like girls with a voluptuous body, cracking boobs and has a top personality...then becca is your girl.

Offline Trevor12

FWIW she also works from at your service in Stirchley, where the rate is £35 for half an hour. I'm not really familiar with AYS, so can't say if service world have been more rushed there or if OWO would have been extra.

Offline Trevor12

I'm not really familiar with AYS, so can't say if service world have been more rushed there or if OWO would have been extra.

My question has just been answered in reply 9 of this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57100.0

Offline Turtle Z

This meeting happened last saturday (23rd may)

I had been planning to see becca / funbags for a while now External Link/Members Only

I noticed a thread on here where she came on to defend herself against some comments and from the outset she could of come across a little snotty, however she had been on my hotlist for a while as she is exactly the type of girl i like and so i took the plunge and visited her in Smethwick.

Comms were good as we had been texting all week prior to the meet as i requested a smoking fetish with becca dressed up in a naughty secretary outfit. It was an early morning meet and number of house was given when i arrived in the street.

I knocked and walked in and straight away i knew i had made the right choice for me. Tall, leggy, voluptuous body and massive boobs!

She took me upstairs and we sorted the paperwork out (60 for 30 mins). We both sat on the bed and engaged with some dfk (a personal favourite of mine) whilst our hands were all over each over. She then lit up a fag and started to give me a smokey bj (owo) whilst passing me the fag....(i have a big thing for smoking fetish).

Owo was very good and tried to go deep on a few occasions.

I pulled her back up for more dfk and then proceeded to tell her...its time  to fuck!!

I asked to go missionary as i wanted to see those boobs up close and so we started off slowly and gradually built up pace where i was banging the bejesus out of her!

This continued for a while as more dfk was had during along with constant eye contact.. i wanted to try more positions but before i knew it, i was unloading whilst deep inside becca.

We cleaned up and had a good chat afterwards and was very friendly

Yes by her own account she is no skinny model, but if you like girls with a voluptuous body, cracking boobs and has a top personality...then becca is your girl.

She is right up my street too but she didn't answer my text or email a couple of weeks back.