Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is It A Surprise Men Punt?  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Mumsnetters will be having kittens with today's Daily Mail articles!

Davina McCall is slammed by furious Twitter users after urging women to 'keep their men satisfied in the bedroom or they will stray'

External Link/Members Only

Rowan Pelling's sex column: My husband bullies me into sex.

How singletons are spending £120 per date looking for love.

Offline Cuntminion

Saw that in the papers this morning, 120 notes on a date is plausible at a high end restaurant but some people like the wining and dining side my mate calls it thrill of the chase, I call my mate idiot

Aspen

No surprise at all.

Davina McCall is obviously dead right, and good on her for pointing it out.

However the vocal feminazis want to have their way, and it sells papers so off they go.

Online RedKettle

I have always thought Davina was a top bird - this just confirms my opinion.  Lucky bastard being married to her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I have always thought Davina was a top bird - this just confirms my opinion.  Lucky bastard being married to her.
I bet she goes like the fucking clappers as well.

Ben4454

'My husband bullies me into sex''

''My wife manipulates me using sex'

Aspen

'My husband bullies me into sex''

''My wife manipulates me using sex'

Hardly any point in being married then.

Offline rthunderbird

No fucking surprise at all, I am a happily unmarried man and until I can find a woman that won't be a prude in the bedroom after marriage ( I can dream ) I will remain so.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

until I can find a woman that won't be a prude in the bedroom after marriage ( I can dream ) I will remain so.

4 reviews, that means probably a good 7+ punts under your belt.
Start lowering your standards on wife material or grow old alone  :lol:

Offline rthunderbird

4 reviews, that means probably a good 7+ punts under your belt.
Start lowering your standards on wife material or grow old alone  :lol:

Hahaha XD and no a bit more than 7 ;)

Offline AgedCases

Hate to think of all the money I've wasted on dating agencies, websites and nights out and ended up with no one.

Would've been cheaper punting.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me punting is a great hobby where I can have no strings attached sex!!!!!! I am a happy single man myself!!!!!

Aspen

Hate to think of all the money I've wasted on dating agencies, websites and nights out and ended up with no one.

Not to mention the time.

Dating agencies are a con anyway. As are web sites. Nights out hit rates can be quite grim. I look at the drunken idiots fighting outside pubs and clubs and always assume they've had another disappointing evening.

Would've been cheaper punting.

Depends how much you do it, and with whom. There are girls around that you can meet regularly who are cost effective. Or at least there used to be. They are all getting greedy now, and the biggest difficulty is finding them.

vw

For me punting is a great hobby where I can have no strings attached sex!!!!!! I am a happy single man myself!!!!!
What other hobby can you meet people from a diverse set of countries.  Happy single and looking forward to my first Eskimo or Greenlandic punt !