Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle..Sensual, Edgbaston  (Read 2626 times)

11 review(s) for Lady..Elle (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Kerosene

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

New to punting so thought I'd get a few more punts under my belt to get a benchmark before writing a review. Pretty confident this was crap by any standards.

£80 for an hour, comms (phone, then text) were all fine.

Got there, low-rise flat on a residential street.

Stated age is 29 - if that's true then they've been hard years. Agreed for GFE, did the handover and showered.

I then get told there's no DFK. I start with getting her tits out and then move on for some RO. She reciprocates with covered oral - which was competent (quick pop for me) and no more.

Some very lumpy cowgirl then followed. Didn't really feel anything other than a weight going up and down on me. Then tried spoons. She'd not heard of it and said it's not going to work when I tried. Doggy and mish, then a breather. (Why have the heating on full on a pleasant spring day - roasting hot!)

She then asks how I want to finish. I ask for oral, but it's HJ or nothing. So it's a HJ. She sets about it with the grim determination of a slow kid doing their maths homework. The way she goes about it, the second pop is not going to happen. I give her some pointers on what works for me. She carries on as before. I show her what I mean. She carries on as before. I was right; the second pop didn't happen.

Shower again after and then some rather awkward hanging about as I got ready. And when I get home I read good reports of Sandy Hot who had been my plan B. Oh well, chalk it up to experience.

bod666

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt. That does sound pretty bad. Top tip is to type aw number of the girl you're interested in into the search field at top right of ukp. If you had you would have seen the existing negative for Elle sensual (under a different name).

I would think that a good punt for £80 per hour is the exception rather than the rule. Most are cheap for a reason  :scare:

Online Kerosene

Thanks. had seen the other review and figured it that was a crap punt because the threesome was crap - not the WGs themselves.

Still, live and learn. Planning ahead.

petethemeat

Hi lads,

Im pete, been punting on aw for a couple years. I visit Manchester and Birmingham once a week, normally see a lass or two when im away from home. Been a punter of elle's since xmas, makes me a cuppa when im around, and the hour is top notch, great oral, good mish.

Makes me feel good after work, maybe you pissed her off matey? Ill ask her when im there next! Lol!

Just thought id put my penny in the box..

Offline dboy74

Hi lads,

Im pete, been punting on aw for a couple years. I visit Manchester and Birmingham once a week, normally see a lass or two when im away from home. Been a punter of elle's since xmas, makes me a cuppa when im around, and the hour is top notch, great oral, good mish.

Makes me feel good after work, maybe you pissed her off matey? Ill ask her when im there next! Lol!

Just thought id put my penny in the box..

Thanks for that, Elle  ;)

petethemeat

Thanks for that, Elle  ;)

Mate what are you on about? ill post a pic of my hairy foot in a flip flop on todays paper if you want. :D

Offline dboy74

Mate what are you on about? ill post a pic of my hairy foot in a flip flop on todays paper if you want. :D

I really don't want to see your pimp's foot, Elle!

petethemeat

Youre a funny guy dboy74. . Just thought i'd comment on a few girls, which I have this eve, and will continue to. Dont ruin the vibe of the site.. Happy punting..

Offline dboy74

Youre a funny guy dboy74. . Just thought i'd comment on a few girls, which I have this eve, and will continue to. Dont ruin the vibe of the site.. Happy punting..

God you talk some shite  :hi:

petethemeat

:)lol. sometimes... but ill get back to my punting matey. Just wondering if i could pm, you sound like you could recommend a top lass for this weekend when im down lad?