Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Hands Thai Massage Hounslow OMG :)  (Read 15560 times)

firingblanks

Wow and Wow  :lol:
Day Of Debouchery
Punt 3
OMG
2 Thai ladies 4 hand massage
External Link/Members Only
Aged 30+ and 40 ish
Cost £60.00 1 hour (Inc HE)
Final punt of the day. :)
Damn well made up for previous 2.
These ladies REALLY know how to relax and pamper you.
They give an amazing massage that almost sent me to sleep.
very sensual too not just therapeutic.
about 45 min in I'm  beginning to think I'm dreaming, then the younger lady slips on a latex glove o.O

Now I'm a little concerned as Prostrate massage is NOT high on my list of "want to experience"
She soaks my meat & 2 veg with copious amounts of oil and starts to work my cock to raging hard on, damn this felt real good.
But that finger kept sliding down my balls way to close to where the sun don't shine, made me a little nervous  :scare:
But those strokes to my cock were driving me insane, I couldn't hold back anymore.......boy I thought I'd never stop coming, I nearly ripped the mattress apart with each spasm.
Finally I gasped as it ended and tried to compose myself.
heart was beating out my chest and the girl asked if I was OK
"OH YES" was my reply between gasps.

Would I go back
Damn right I would. :)
I've had massages in lots of countries and quite a few in UK, but I've NEVER had a massage that was so good and with the added bonus of an incredible HE too and for only £60 for 1 hour.

I almost didn't want to share this incase they get so busy I won't get back in there.
But other guys reviews here make good reading and put WG's on my HL.
This is a MUST visit massage.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:36:25 pm by firingblanks »

Offline Silver Birch

Glad you had a good time!  :thumbsup:

Another review here with links to their AW profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57891.msg745628#msg745628

Online HappyandLucky

Glad u had a good time. The older one has been around a few years now and I doubt your review will complicate a return visit as whenever I have called getting a meeting has never been an issue.  :drinks:

firingblanks

I'm London side lots and can see this place being a regular.
If I'm honest.
I prefer massage experience's to general wg meets.
I've not been lucky with those yet.
But I do have a number of girls who have been reviewed here very well on my HL.
Will try a couple more in the hope I get a good punt.

Offline juzz

I called in today and sorry to say I was underwhelmed.

Mostly as described. They aren't lookers but that's OK and was expected. £60 for the hour. Massage quite good.

They wanted an extra £10 for the prostate massage. It was only OK and felt rushed, as was the rather mechanical hand-job. Shower afterwards. A pathetic dribble of tepid water. Towel was clean though.

Felt short changed on time, and check. Just under 45 minutes door to door. Won't return - I'd rather stick with a better 2 hand experience.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:29:46 am by juzz »

The_Black_Bloke

I do like a good rub & tug, will have to check this out.

From my experience though, the ladies at these parlors are usually pretty butters and also old, so will make sure I go with a head full of dirty thought and fully armed balls.   :dance:

firingblanks

Mostly as described. They aren't lookers but that's OK and was expected. £60 for the hour. Massage quite good.

They wanted an extra £10 for the prostate massage. It was only OK and felt rushed, as was the rather mechanical hand-job. Shower afterwards. A pathetic dribble of tepid water. Towel was clean though.

Felt short changed on time, and check. Just under 45 minutes door to door. Won't return - I'd rather stick with a better 2 hand experience.

You've surprised me  :)
Your experience seems opposite to my own.
How strange.
I never got the feeling of being rushed, the massage was excellent and even after HE the younger lady told me to stay where I was and spent another 10 min finishing off with more massage until my hour was up.

Definitely not great looking women, but I found them pleasant, friendly and chatty.
Wouldn't say no to them going topless if they choose too.

Trying a new massage today down there.
Report later :)

Online HappyandLucky

You've surprised me  :)
Your experience seems opposite to my own.
How strange.
I never got the feeling of being rushed, the massage was excellent and even after HE the younger lady told me to stay where I was and spent another 10 min finishing off with more massage until my hour was up.

Definitely not great looking women, but I found them pleasant, friendly and chatty.
Wouldn't say no to them going topless if they choose too.

Trying a new massage today down there.
Report later :)
My experience and review is similar to FB's. From my perspective with most massage with HE I go for the massage and the HE is an added bonus. If i wanted a sensual erotic time I book a full service provider as any rub and tugger has never really done this for me.
There can be No excuses for cutting you short on time, it must have been 35 minutes at the time you hit the shower. Did you not question this? Looks more like a 30 mins when you paid for an hour.  As per experience, been several times and always had the full hour and never felt rushed.

Offline JamesKW

I went to see these last year based on all the great reviews and found it a bit lacklustre,it wasn't so bad as to give it a negative but I wont be returning.I suppose the experience will depend on how they feel on the day.

Offline Silver Birch

Reading through the varied reviews, they do seem inconsistent in their service.

My first visit was really a top job, both very friendly and we had a good laugh, great massage and very memorable ending. Initially booked ½ hour @£30 but it was such fun that when they suggested increasing to an hour for an extra £20 it was a no-brainer. Mimi did try and upsell again by offering to get her tits out, but the prostate massage was included.

After my first visit I was convinced I would be a regular visitor.

2nd visit was quite different and I did wonder if it was because I didn't want to upgrade to an hour. Still a great 4 hand massage and at £30 for half hour good value for money, but they hardly spoke to each other or me (couldn't shut them up first time, which I liked) in fact I remember asking them if they had fallen out! Still a very enjoyable HE, but the inconsistency of experience has put me off returning.

Whilst they obviously work to the clock, both times got my full time and I didn't feel rushed.

I didn't write a second review because if the 2nd visit had come first, that is what I would expect for £30 and been satisfied with it.

Offline Pablo69

Wonder if anyone has been recently? Would like to know if they still offer same service...

kentpunterryan

Went a few months ago, average at best, those two never stop bloody talking, mostly shit, friendly enough but boring as bat shit, massage was ok hand job was average, never again

Offline pewpewpew

Sorry is this £60 each or for both? Do you pay extra for he?

Offline Silver Birch

Sorry is this £60 each or for both? Do you pay extra for he?

£60 is for both and includes HE. If you like prostate massage, I got this included in the fee the first time (fee was actually £50 per hour when I wrote my report), but others have said it was offered at £10 extra. On my 2nd visit £30/half hour, prostate massage wasn't mentioned or performed.

It is a shame they are inconsistant, as I honestly thought I would visit often but haven't returned after my 2nd visit.

Offline random

I thought they were pretty poor last time I went there and I haven't bothered since. The Massage itself was boring, no stripping off and touching as there had been the first few times with just Mimi and the HE was the only sensual part of it right at the end. Was a bit rushed afterwards as they had become so busy and had to leave by another exit as the next guy turned up. The price has since gone up too.

Offline Kamaka

Same thing happened to me on my last visit. Put me off going back.