Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Manga Cosplay  (Read 1692 times)

David Larry

My brain can't work out if this kind of dressing up is down right sexy or totally wrong:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I know a girl in her mid 20's that loves this kind of thing and, when I see photos of her dressed up like this, my cock twitches like there's no tomorrow. She's gorgeous regardless but, with this kinda Manga thing going on, she's out of this world.

Thoughts?

Offline Tiger63

something about Japanese girls.....i`d love to try one

Offline FLYING BLUE

Agree about Japanese girls BUT, definitely NOT dressed up to look like underage school children - very wrong IMO :diablo:

David Larry

Agree about Japanese girls BUT, definitely NOT dressed up to look like underage school children - very wrong IMO :diablo:

Is that what it's about then, dressing up as underage girls? If that is the case then, yep, it's wrong but, at the same time, why do some WG offer uniforms such as... "schoolgirl uniforms"... isn't that just the same, if not worse? Then there's the weird notion of dressing up in a baby nappy.

I need to look into the Manga thing more... if I'm being honest, it's just the hair that does it for me. One of the younger girls, who recently got removed from Amour's list, had pink dyed hair. I really liked that!!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:25:40 pm by David Larry »

David Larry

A quick flick on WIKI and Manga, it seems, is all about cartoon / comic characters. I'm not sensing anything about underage girls.

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

A quick flick on WIKI and Manga, it seems, is all about cartoon / comic characters. I'm not sensing anything about underage girls.

External Link/Members Only

David - I have absolutely no idea what it is (and I still haven't bothered to look it up) - I am only going on the picture posted on the original post where (in my opinion) the girls look like school kids with painted hair. Please also note that I said "They Look like kids" - I wouldn't ever imply that they actually ARE kids.

I'm sure peoples opinions will vary but anyhoo.....not for me thanks :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:38:51 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline portable

I think the whole "school kid" look has less creepy connotations in Japan. Most, if not all female characters are very sexualised, but in a "cute" way. The Manga/Anime culture thing has taken off in western countries the past five years or so, mostly dressing up as super-heros etc, though there's a lot of comics/animated series that centre around Japanese school girls with super powers or something.. for some reason. Anyway, it's a very common "look" at not as seedy as it seems.

Also there's Hentai, but I'll let you google that.

David Larry

Also there's Hentai, but I'll let you google that.

I'm scared to, haha

David Larry

I am only going on the picture posted on the original post where (in my opinion) the girls look like school kids with painted hair.

Yeah, them in the photo are too young looking, IMO. I nabbed it quickly from Google just as an example of what Manga looked like, I probably should've looked a little harder, lol.

Mackydees

I don't think its Manga you want, try just searching for Cosplay

David Larry

I don't think its Manga you want, try just searching for Cosplay

Googling Japanese Cosplay brings up a lot of similar things to Manga but this photo is more along the lines of what I like (it's pink hair mostly):

Hidden Image/Members Only

King Jim of the Toon

Somewhere on here there is a review of a guys experience of real Japanese spa's while he worked there. Let's just say I am saving up like mad to go there