Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new tradional thai and swedish  (Read 1858 times)

Online jarrovian

Has anyone tried this place? They are in Ridley place Newcastle and advertise on gumtree

King Jim of the Toon

Is that a girl called Oyi or something close?

Offline Sar-Major

Has anyone tried this place? They are in Ridley place Newcastle and advertise on gumtree

Well a link would be nice :drinks: :drinks:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online jarrovian

That's king him. Sorry sat can't do links but go to gumtree and type in massage Tyne and wear

Online jarrovian

Good grief that all came out wrong ha. I'll put my glasses on next time

Offline Sar-Major

Good grief that all came out wrong ha. I'll put my glasses on next time

HOW-Way Jarra Lad, Give ya heed a good shake when ya get oot o bed man LOL   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Nowts tthe problem matey, we all have days like that  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online jarrovian

Aye sar I was just having one of those days. Surprised nobodies been to see her yet as she's been advertising for a while. I may toftt later in the week if I have the time

Fountain-lad

Went a while ago after I stopped going to Lavenders.

Very legit - and you have to walk through a shop and cafe to get to see her.

Massage was good, but def no he.

Online jarrovian

King Jim of the Toon

If it's the same girl then she worked at Phuket Spa. Seen her a couple of years ago. Was very good but was always fully booked. Don't forget Phuket Spa has been legit for years and always stayed open so she is good at massage.

Online jarrovian

Well might just give her a call

Offline big p ne

its oiye very good massage but defo no he. plus walking through the shop every one looking at you.been once never again  :thumbsdown: