Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tenerife  (Read 9610 times)

Offline jjmassagehunter

will be heading to tenerife this month near los cristionos anyone had a punt over there?

vt

Do a search (box in top right corner) for 'Tenerife' on here, should bring up some info.  :hi:

Offline Diamonddog

I'm going as well but looking on here and the web it looks like a bit of a rip off island

A lot of the info is a few years old so if anyone knows better please put me right

I found a few massage places I might give a go but they seem on the dear side

Offline Diamonddog

Has anyone tried the  massage places in Tenerife and could you recommend one ?

mark100max

massage oasis tenerife i went to, found it by accident on a random walk on a lovely evening, its in peurto colon, where the harbour is between americas and costa adeja,( prob 20 mins walk from christainos) its right at the front theres a row of bars and restaurants and at the end turn right and its about 20 yards down you can see it advertising tantric, popped into enquire, was shown the price list, all reasonable and they had a special 40 min tantric massage for 70 euros, was told there was no sex on offer however, said thanks and think about it.

went back a few days later, i had 90 min tantric massage cost 130 euros (40 mins not longer enough for me been training last 6 months for a marathon and needed a good rub down), anyway had a canarian girl with massive tits, was told to shower and she would come back and to lay on my back, came back in a little thong, oh and those breasts and slim waist, was one of best massage i had those breasts massaged all over me,  prostate massage, turned over had balls massaged, helment all massaged, cock rubbed between tits, last 10 mins explosive happy ending with lush oils, she even commentated how much i cum, sure made my holiday, making me smile now thinking about it.

I also had comms with another place called Kundalini to External Link/Members Only  in zone central near hotel volcano in christainos

irene appears to be the ringleader, exchanged a few emails but couldnt get the girl i wanted from there website wanted eva,was told she was on holiday, another girl was offered what didnt look like my cup of tea on the website.

it was a toss up which place i visited couldnt really afford both is a once a year holiday treat for me, anyway went with massage oasis after a few days thinking about it, still would like to hear any feedback from Kundalini, still would be interested in visiting there next time.

Offline Diamonddog

Thanks mark

I was looking at Kundalini .  If I visit I'll report back

I have had a look at External Link/Members Only as well but it seems a bit like Adultwork with a lot of fake photo's

mark100max

Offline Diamonddog

I haven't been yet, still a few weeks away. I will post here on my return .

Now I have worked out how to translate External Link/Members Only I might visit one or two of them as well

Offline Diamonddog

Just a quick update:

Didn't get to Kundalini just couldn't get the timing right

Visited Oasis. Paid 70 for 40 mins although to be fair it was nearer an hour. Girl or should I say women maybe 45 ( nothing like the photos on the website) OK massage not a lot of credit card swipes or ball play / nice Hj but had better in the UK.

Didn't bother with any of the others as on the strength of this, decided to save my dosh

Offline george r

massage oasis tenerife i went to, found it by accident on a random walk on a lovely evening, its in peurto colon, where the harbour is between americas and costa adeja,( prob 20 mins walk from christainos) its right at the front theres a row of bars and restaurants and at the end turn right and its about 20 yards down you can see it advertising tantric, popped into enquire, was shown the price list, all reasonable and they had a special 40 min tantric massage for 70 euros, was told there was no sex on offer however, said thanks and think about it.

went back a few days later, i had 90 min tantric massage cost 130 euros (40 mins not longer enough for me been training last 6 months for a marathon and needed a good rub down), anyway had a canarian girl with massive tits, was told to shower and she would come back and to lay on my back, came back in a little thong, oh and those breasts and slim waist, was one of best massage i had those breasts massaged all over me,  prostate massage, turned over had balls massaged, helment all massaged, cock rubbed between tits, last 10 mins explosive happy ending with lush oils, she even commentated how much i cum, sure made my holiday, making me smile now thinking about it.

I also had comms with another place called Kundalini to External Link/Members Only  in zone central near hotel volcano in christainos

irene appears to be the ringleader, exchanged a few emails but couldnt get the girl i wanted from there website wanted eva,was told she was on holiday, another girl was offered what didnt look like my cup of tea on the website.

it was a toss up which place i visited couldnt really afford both is a once a year holiday treat for me, anyway went with massage oasis after a few days thinking about it, still would like to hear any feedback from Kundalini, still would be interested in visiting there next time.

not been a for a few yrs to tenny but saw this place and there were two more  towards las Americas direction that looked like the same set up, the girls were outside outing out flyers some days and all looked fit as fuck !! wish I had gone in now.

mark100max

sorry to hear you didnt have a great experiece in there cynpac

i guess its like anywhere, what girl you catch

going in January will deffo try kundakini

Offline Jabba the Slut

Visited Oasis in costa adeje,  recently and I paid 50 eruos for 30 mins.
Two girls on.One not attractive, the other average looks with big breasts.
Good massage and a nice happy ending.
Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

Offline Parsifal

I went to Kundalini massage in Christianos 2 years ago and was massaged by Irene and another girl who has now left.

Absolutely fantastic - in top 5 tantric massages I have ever had and would definitely go back - just come back fro Fuerteventura and was in Lanzarote last year but next year I will return to Tenerife if for no other reason I know that I will get a superb holiday massage at Kundalini which I missed when I went to other islands.

Offline Nnickie

Yes I've done both kundalini and oasis the girl at kundalini is drop dead gorgeous great tantric massage she was naked but had a little extra for that oasis been 5 times to that one lol say no more

Offline Nnickie

Oasis massage in
Adeje is a waste of money now booked 40 minutes tantric massage lucky if I got 20minutes cost 70euros for a wank don't bother

Offline Mkdng

went to Kundaliniin august and would highly recommend very clean and discrete

Offline tantric talents

Had a lot of success in GC using a number of sites that also appeared to cover Tenerife.
My post was https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99474.msg1561520#msg1561520
Try some of the sites using your location. Might find a few good Indies in or near Los Cristianos.