Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Conversation  (Read 1193 times)

Offline jason013

New to the hobby..

My last two punts there have been weird moments of awkward silence between action

What are some good conversation topics to talk about (first meeting, in between rounds etc.)?

lancspunter

Presumably you will have read her AW interview - not a bad place to start, particularly if she has an interesting choice of favourite film. tv show, food choice etc.

James999

Here's a few conversation starters you may want to try

* When was your last clinic visit and can I see your results certificate

* What's your degree in

* How much does your pimp take

* What drugs are your favourite

* Do you find it annoying when you have to fuck your boyfriend for free

* Tell me about your criminal record

* Do you have any aspirations in life, such as learning to drive, own your own phone

Also, it's worth taking a pad and pen with you and note down her responses, then if you ever revist her you can check that she wasn't lying.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:47:59 pm by James999 »

Offline Silver Birch

I'm sure there is an entire thread on External Link/Members Only forum dedicated to "Things clients say that annoy you".

So that should give you an idea what to avoid, though some are ridiculous. Many of the suggestions on James' list are on there  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

(couldn't actually find the thread now, but I didn't make it up!!)

Offline madeinwales56

Here's a few conversation starters you may want to try

* When was your last clinic visit and can I see your results certificate

* What's your degree in

* How much does your pimp take

* What drugs are your favourite

* Do you find it annoying when you have to fuck your boyfriend for free

* Tell me about your criminal record

* Do you have any aspirations in life, such as learning to drive, own your own phone

Also, it's worth taking a pad and pen with you and note down her responses, then if you ever revist her you can check that she wasn't lying.

Sound advice for all those awkward moments, James.

Offline Cuntminion

I wouldn't buy too much into the saafe thread

If you followed that you wouldn't say a fucking thing, just let the girl lead the conversation if you get on, great, if not, that's life

Probably naive on my part but I was almost too honest, didn't lie once and the conversation seemed to have a natural flow because I'm not thinking of a lie

But I have no girlfriend or wife and I certainly don't give a fuck about being rumbled, the bravo two zero shit about standing two blocks away from location, if someone pulled me on it they would be greeted with a swift go fuck yourself

Offline cueball

Ha ha, I don't really know what I talk to em about, it just flows, I don't have a set subject, I just keep nattering and having a bit of a laugh. I don't give a lot away about myself though

Offline Cuntminion

there's not much to give away on my part had the age name profession questions, I don't mind answering

Relationships etc

My mind is all over the shop, so I can pretty much hold a conversation on anything

Offline threechilliman

Ha ha, I don't really know what I talk to em about, it just flows, I don't have a set subject, I just keep nattering and having a bit of a laugh. I don't give a lot away about myself though

Pretty much how I do it. I've never been lost for something to say in a punt, although I like to fuck not talk. Only once I've knackered myself out do we chat, generally about punting. One or two regs like an update on what I've been up to. I'm seeing one of my favourites in a week or two and she wants the full story. I'll just give her some edited highlights, MOTD style, though no pundits for analysis.

tcm

SirFrank

Play it cool mate, go with the flow and don't rehearse anything. The minute you start worrying about chit chat, it usually goes to shit. 

Offline Gordon Bennett

Great scene in cult comedy show "Nathan Barley" when he's shagging his bird and starts rapping/toasting a running commentary in a rub-a-dub stylee (he's a middle class white boy twat hipster BTW). "I a rubbing up dem titties and slidin on South" sorta thing...... Could try that to cover awkward silences? :rolleyes:

MrBridger

How about 'You taste familiar - you haven't just seen Threechilliman have you?' :lol:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:48:38 pm by MrBridger »

TheCape

Usually my punts are younger girls who are studying or working part time so boring stuff like:

How long have you been in london? Where are you from? What are you studying? How long are you here for? What do you think of English guys? What do you hope to do once graduated? How often do you get to go home etc etc.

I often don't pay too much attention to the answers but it fills a void builds a little rapport which relaxes both of you.

'Do you mind if I dress like a Roman Gladiator while sticking celery up your arse?' should at least get a response!