Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XNickeyx outing a client  (Read 13454 times)

Offline peter_bungee

Some people may be aware of this girl from aw she has been mentioned here on a few occasions as having an attitude problem and head up her own arse.  But i just noticed on her twitter she posted a pic of a client who hadn't turned up

If you just save someones number on your phone you can automatically see their whatsapp profile pic.   Maybe he had a valid reason for not making it and not being able to inform her, or maybe he was a time waster, but i don't think that still makes it right to put his picture on a social media website which can ruin his life, v her losing a bit of cash which imo is part of the job.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OldAdmin

Now on the blacklist for life.

Offline peter_bungee

Thanks very fair

Just noticed she posted his phone number as well  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Bad attitude for sure. There's more than one number on her page.

Q. Is your profile age your real age?    A. No I am in fact a few years older but I decided to list it as younger due to being told very often that I look a lot younger than the age I even have on my profile. I have a very mature brain however.

Online threechilliman

Thanks very fair

Just noticed she posted his phone number as well  :dash:

Which is a good reason, as if we needed one, to get yourself a punting phone......

tcm

Offline smiths

Some people may be aware of this girl from aw she has been mentioned here on a few occasions as having an attitude problem and head up her own arse.  But i just noticed on her twitter she posted a pic of a client who hadn't turned up

If you just save someones number on your phone you can automatically see their whatsapp profile pic.   Maybe he had a valid reason for not making it and not being able to inform her, or maybe he was a time waster, but i don't think that still makes it right to put his picture on a social media website which can ruin his life, v her losing a bit of cash which imo is part of the job.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well spotted, I assume this punter was using a Smartphone, if so more proof that punters need to be very careful using them when punting. I shall stick to my old secondhand Nokia.

Good to see this low life on admins blacklist, I hope it costs her business. :thumbsdown:

James999

Her profile also says she's a size 8  :lol: those thighs & hips would struggle to get int a stretchy size 12 jeans  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Fucking deluded :scare:  Overpriced too at £130 for no OWO or CIM.  :dash:

Read her blog about texts.  :thumbsdown:  She's too mean to put money on her phone to text punters back.  Obviously treats punters like shit.  :manhater: :manhater:

FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!  :scare: :dash: :dash:

LET'S HOPE HER BLACKLISTING LEADS TO A DUSTY PHONE!
  :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

Her profile also says she's a size 8  :lol: those thighs & hips would struggle to get int a stretchy size 12 jeans  :sarcastic:

I see she calls outing punters interesting and fun, what a vile creature. :thumbsdown: Yes of course punters should let WGs know if they aren't going to show but as the OP said that doesn't excuse outing them, talk about overkill.

Offline stevedave

What a fucking disgrace, putting the pic up of a customer is shocking.

I hope she goes out of business, she clearly lacks business sense. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, love...

James999

She's too mean to put money on her phone

She probably can't afford it, she must be desperate for bookings if she gets upset when one doesn't show up, any decent pro$$ie would just brush it off and have a chill for an hour before the next booking, but then if it was her only booking of the week perhaps she was relying on the money to put the leccy on and get some fags  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Can she be reported to Twitter?  :unknown:  I'm not sure how it works?  :unknown:  the poor guy might not even know his pic and number have been posted until his mates tell him.   :unknown: 

FUCKING CRUEL :dash: :diablo: :mad: :angry:

Offline Roth

And her AW feedback is hidden! Says it all!  :scare: :scare:

Dusty phone beckons then!  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Cuntminion

Can she be reported to Twitter?  :unknown:  I'm not sure how it works?  :unknown:  the poor guy might not even know his pic and number have been posted until his mates tell him.   :unknown: 

FUCKING CRUEL :dash: :diablo: :mad: :angry:

Certainly can just done it

Harassment
Contains private information
Harmful to someone else

JV547845

I can't believe she doesn't realise that anyone doing basic checks on her will find she's just outed a potential client, and think `well that could be me'.  She's just made her phone even dustier.

Offline Silver Birch

Why do wgs have twitter accounts? Is it to drum up business? I guess not or is she just too stupid to realise she has just alienated every punter who reads her profile?

This fucking horror deserves at least a 4 page thread to ensure every ukp member knows to avoid her too.

Thanks Ricky_H for posting this up.

Offline SamLP

What a vile bitch. Hope she loses business although I can't see why anyone would pay her fee when she doesn't do FK, OWO or CIM. Just plain vanilla everything covered punt with no kissing involved. Would never get my money.

Sureshot

If you read through her profile she sounds a complete cunt anyway. Hope reports like this serve to warn punters to avoid her.

Offline SamLP

I can't believe she doesn't realise that anyone doing basic checks on her will find she's just outed a potential client, and think `well that could be me'.  She's just made her phone even dustier.

They don't need to do any checks. She's stupid enough to write this in her Q&A's:

Q. What happens if I book your time and do not show up or even have the decency to cancel by text or call?

A. I have many creative ways of dealing with this. Instantly I will save your number as 'wanker' on my phone and pass it around to other girls as a lot of us do now. If you are dumb enough to call me again I will answer and tell you why I refuse to see you. If you have cost me another booking instead of just some time, this is where it gets interesting (& fun for me with my creative brain) and I have a number of ways to deal with you. Some of you are stupid enough to do this whilst having your picture on Whatsapp which isn't very smart of you. Mwah ha ha haa! At the end of the day, if you can no longer make it or even change your mind then a text with plenty of notice is not too much to ask at all. Imagine it the other way round and someone was costing you money. Wankers will be dealt with not tolerated.

Offline madeinwales56

This prossie is a complete cunt

Offline Roth

Harassment
Harmful to someone else

Well done mate.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

Well done mate.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries put my Twitter to use

Two way thing wg outing a client, client outing wg

Intolerable

mastershifu

FFS :scare:.. the girl is a lunatic :wackogirl:. Poor guy. Always best to use a completely separate number for punting and with no personal info or numbers on it.

Offline Boundless

FFS :scare:.. the girl is a lunatic :wackogirl:. Poor guy. Always best to use a completely separate number for punting and with no personal info or numbers on it.

How about making a booking, getting the address then phoning crimestoppers with some bullshit and the Inland revenue.

Offline madeinwales56

How about making a booking, getting the address then phoning crimestoppers with some bullshit and the Inland revenue.

... and the Benefits Agency.

Offline seeker

Obviously  some wgs think because they are young and good looking
they have some sort of "power " :sarcastic:
Not realising they are providing a premium costing "service".
A few unhappy Customers who post their bad experiences
and the wg can kiss her so called "business " goodbye.
This girl must be a right loon.
Site's that advertise wgs should ban them for life  :hi:

Offline seeker

If a wg outs a punter ..
The punter is within his rights to out the prossie
be it to
her family
colleges
neighbours
inland revenue
benefits agency ect ect .
Let's just hope it never happens to us .
MOST wg are trust worthy and wouldn't dream of
doing something as stupid as this .... :angelgirl:
But you do get the occasional CUNT.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It looks as though she is not thinking about her actions at all.  Punting is not something men have to or need to do. It is a luxury that they enjoy when they can. They are very unlikely to spend their hard earned money on someone who is likely to out them if they have an accident in the way to them and can't cancel with plenty of notice.  Being a luxury men shop around to find the best deal for what they are looking for and for many that includes discretion.   
Yes TWs are a pain in the arse especially if you have turned down a regular who wanted the same time but shit happens.  Read a book,paint your nails or have a coffee and get over it.  Life sometimes gets in the way of the best laid plans and we have to accept that.  There is never a good reason to put a punters photo online unless he is extremely violent and then only with the permission of the police (as a warning to others) but even then not on Twitter or other social media
She has shot herself in the foot with this one
She also is asking for TWs as her Q&A about it will just encourage them to make fake bookings especially those who do use throw away sims as the will delight in proving their is nothing she can do to them

I feel for this poor guy and perhaps some should reverse search his image to find his Facebook or similar to let him know his photo is now on twitter

Offline Cuntminion

Someone could whatsapp him, I don't do whatsapp though

Offline Cuntminion

That was quick twitter posts are gone

She does it again they usually block the account

Offline Roth

Just checked.  I can still see his pic and phone number.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Very difficult as I think you need a real name for a start.

Offline Cuntminion

Just checked.  I can still see his pic and phone number.  :thumbsdown:

It's gone on my part, strange I can screen cap if you want

How's it for others?

Offline peter_bungee

It's gone on my part, strange I can screen cap if you want

How's it for others?

Nope still there, maybe as u reported it its gone from yours

Offline Cuntminion

Nope still there, maybe as u reported it its gone from yours

Possible , I'm sure there is a way to do detailed written reports

I only got multiple choice, will Google it and find out

Diehard

Obviously  some wgs think because they are young and good looking
they have some sort of "power " :sarcastic:
Not realising they are providing a premium costing "service".
A few unhappy Customers who post their bad experiences
and the wg can kiss her so called "business " goodbye.
This girl must be a right loon.
Site's that advertise wgs should ban them for life  :hi:

Good looking? From what I can see she would have to pay me, she is a fucking minger. I wouldn't touch that piece of meat with a barge pole.

SirFrank

What a fucking disgrace, putting the pic up of a customer is shocking.

I hope she goes out of business, she clearly lacks business sense. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, love...

+1. Completely unacceptable. She's broken the cardinal rule of punting. WTF is she thinking? This will bite her on the arse. Why on earth would any prospective punter consider booking her when this is how she operates. A WG who can't be trusted is an instant No No. Disgusting.

I've not got my punting phone to hand but can anyone text this guy and warn him?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:16:39 pm by SirFrank »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Here's the screen grab with the details blurred:

Diehard

+1. Completely unacceptable. She's broken the cardinal rule of punting. WTF is she thinking? This will bite her on the arse. Why on earth would any prospective punter consider booking her when this is how she operates. A WG who can't be trusted is an instant No No. Disgusting

I'll book her. I've no problem booking her at all. A nice overnighter out call up in Birmingham or Leicester perhaps. Whatever is easier for her to get to.

I have to confess, it being a Sunday and all that, the chances of me actually turning up are non existent.............

broksonic

Well the stupid woman would not doubt of lost herself a lot of potential clients by posting this blokes picture and mobile number on her twitter page .  I and I guess other punter do is to click on the Wg twitter page if she has a link to it on her AW profile.
Anyone with any sense would not book this bitch knowing that she posts punters face pics and mobile number 

Offline Roth

+1. Completely unacceptable. She's broken the cardinal rule of punting. WTF is she thinking? This will bite her on the arse. Why on earth would any prospective punter consider booking her when this is how she operates. A WG who can't be trusted is an instant No No. Disgusting.

I've not got my punting phone to hand but can anyone text this guy and warn him?

++1.  Good call about texting him.

Offline Jamboney

Just reading through her profile it's fair to say she's got a few screws loose  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

what she has done is outrageous.!

Offline peter_bungee

I had also text him and reported the pic to twitter however their monitoring of such things is poor and doubt it will get removed unless they get many reports.  Plus already been retweeted by numerous girls so bit too late.

I personally dont use a punting phone however try avoiding girls who show any passive agression, stubborness and bee in their bonnet which Nickey does.  Plus u have a partial face pic in one of her blog entries showing her to be pretty minging.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I had texted him after reading this but my post has disappeared or I buggered it up somehow again

Anyhow hopefully he can get it removed from Twitter being it is his photo and she does not have permission to use it.

It goes to show how important a punting phone really is and a cheap basic one that you cant download apps too is better than one you can (if you can you invariably will at some point)

Aspen

It looks as though she is not thinking about her actions at all.  Punting is not something men have to or need to do. It is a luxury that they enjoy when they can. They are very unlikely to spend their hard earned money on someone who is likely to out them if they have an accident in the way to them and can't cancel with plenty of notice.  Being a luxury men shop around to find the best deal for what they are looking for and for many that includes discretion.   
Yes TWs are a pain in the arse especially if you have turned down a regular who wanted the same time but shit happens.  Read a book,paint your nails or have a coffee and get over it.  Life sometimes gets in the way of the best laid plans and we have to accept that.  There is never a good reason to put a punters photo online unless he is extremely violent and then only with the permission of the police (as a warning to others) but even then not on Twitter or other social media
She has shot herself in the foot with this one
She also is asking for TWs as her Q&A about it will just encourage them to make fake bookings especially those who do use throw away sims as the will delight in proving their is nothing she can do to them

I feel for this poor guy and perhaps some should reverse search his image to find his Facebook or similar to let him know his photo is now on twitter

All you need to do is send him a text. His phone number is there on twitter.

(I see you did it while I was posting)

Aspen

They are still there when I looked seconds ago

Aspen

Harassment
Harmful to someone else

How do you register a complaint with Twitter?

I can't find any path to do that.

Offline Roth

I had also text him and reported the pic to twitter however their monitoring of such things is poor and doubt it will get removed unless they get many reports.  Plus already been retweeted by numerous girls so bit too late.

I personally dont use a punting phone however try avoiding girls who show any passive agression, stubborness and bee in their bonnet which Nickey does.  Plus u have a partial face pic in one of her blog entries showing her to be pretty minging.

Surely all her retweeting prossie mates should be blacklisted as well as a warning cos clearly they are as fucking deluded as XNickeyc.   
:manhater: :manhater: :bomb:

What a bunch of absolute cunts.  :manhater: :bomb: