Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndigoRose  (Read 5997 times)

unclesweetheart

External Link/Members Only

Indigo is normally based in the South West, but I was lucky enough to catch her in London.

I’ve been punting for a year and a half now and am fascinated by the whole scene. So I read UKP, SAAFE,  my local punting site, books/blogs on prostitution etc etc. I want to understand what’s going on. I’d been really interested in this girl’s contributions to SAAFE: always very thoughtful and articulate, it was obvious she had a powerful mind. It didn’t take very long to find her on AW and when she mentioned on SAAFE that she was coming to London, I emailed her to ask to meet her. I didn’t try to conceal the fact I knew who she was on SAAFE, and was a bit worried she’d think I was a stalker/ weirdo. However, we exchanged emails, discovered that we’d both read one of the currently seminal books on sex work, and fixed a date.

Also, let’s be frank, she’s 18. Her photos are hot, she’s very bright. Whatever happens, this is going to be interesting, I thought. I wasn't wrong!

I’d booked a London hotel and Indigo was to arrive at 2pm. Since her services are very vanilla (covered oral, for example) I knew it was going to be a GFE punt but I really didn’t care. Very obviously there was the attraction of having sex with a young beautiful “barely legal” English (actually Scottish) girl but phoney as it sounds I wanted to meet and have sex with/chat to someone who wrote so well, thought so clearly and even forensically about the legal/ political/ practical issues around sexwork.

Indigo arrives and I’m finishing some work. She’s very pretty, wears glasses, and dressed in a skirt that I learn later is her “first meeting” dress. It’s low-cut and so her “jewels”, her breasts, are very much in the room. We talk about some sexwork issues, and I offer her tea, which she accepts. It gets relaxed quite soon, although a vestigial embarrassment on my part remains: obviously we’re going to fuck, but a) she’s young enough to be my granddaughter b) her AW persona is a tad (deliberately, as I learn later) cool and c) I’m a plain late-middle-aged man.

So, to cut to the chase: is she up for it?  And with me?

And the answer is a very enthusiastic yes. Firstly, Indigo is naturally very sexy. She has very naughty, witty eyes, and this is helped by her wearing glasses: the nerdy bright girl who actually like sex, and likes it very much. So we start off kissing, which was very sensual, not hugely deep but certainly deep enough. (Later she demonstrates on me the typical Bad Kissing Punter: tongue shooting like a torpedo into a sweetly-offered-up mouth: Jesus what these girls have to put up with at times...) We fade into it from our talk. I unhook her dress straps, and fold back her corset to reveal, and suck on, her tits – which are indeed the crown jewels and, which respond to sucking and licking. And then to her pussy. I’m still feeling a bit weird – old guy putting his hand down an 18 year olds panties to start fingering her – but Indigo is happily spreading her legs to help.

It is a real turn on that when Indigo is enjoying something, she laughs.  She is a lovely giggler. And in a way this was the key to the session: sex for Indigo is fun. She likes being kissed, nuzzled, stroked. A little giggle in response to each new part of her that you touch. It’s very nice, after some sensual kissing, to slip her panties off (they stay there for some time, as Indigo herself points out, rather appealingly sluttishly draped round her right  ankle) and go down on her. I enjoy giving oral and so this for some time, to good effect: Indigo doesn’t come, but is clearly enjoying being pleasured.

Although covered, Indigo is excellent at oral. So much so that I might very well have lost control early on. She tried to deep-throat me, but it’s a work in progress for her. However her technique was, as I say, very impressive and almost too effective. We then decide that we should fuck, in cowgirl. All very very good. Indigo was dressed only in a black corset, and as she rode me she bent down so I could kiss her then lick her breasts. We then decide to change to doggy, which was superb. I was very much getting into this, so much so that I had to move the bed away from the wall as the headboard kept banging against it, no doubt in sympathy. I asked Indigo to lie right down, her shoulders and face flat against the bed while I fucked her, and that was very sweet: her gorgeous arse (about which she’s daftly self-conscious:it’s lovely) up in the air, me giving it all I’d got to give until pop number one – very nice. I just sprawled out on the bed and giggled too.

So we chat for a bit more – picking up on the theme of the objectification or subjectification of women in sex work, I think.  But I love kissing and fondling her and so it goes. I ask for reverse cowgirl and Indigo was very up for it but a bit self-conscious: I’m only averaged endowed, and the mechanics are not always easy to get right. But in the end, having repositioned ourselves, it was really horny to get hold of her waist and control her bucking up and down on my cock. Very very nearly came, but not quite.

So I thought it would be good to see her play with herself. She asked me which version I’d prefer, and we settled on her sitting before me, legs wide open, wanking herself. By this time her hair had shaken loose and she looked gorgeous with it unravelled round her face. We wanked very hornily  together, keeping eye contact. I asked if I could come over her tits and she said that had never been done before so… excellent. Lots of sweet giggling here too as I rubbed my cock over her right boob, wetting it with precum until, as she bent her head up to kiss me and with her fingers still working her pussy, I  delivered another load all over her, yes, large, full, teenage breasts.

It was VERY great fun, and, as I say, very sexy. And, above all, totally natural-seeming.

We’d arranged to go out for something to eat after and our conversation was so involving and interesting that it went on for literally hours. We talked about our own involvement with this world and how we felt and thought about it, in immense and often pretty personal detail. I wanted to know what had been good/bad/indifferent for her about our session and she told me, asked the perennial how-do-you-fuck-blokes (like me) -you don’t-find-attractive question and got a very interesting answer, giggled about the stereotypically male/female discourses of UKP/SAAFE and so on.

As well as being bright as a highly polished button, Indigo is very, very seriously cute. It was a real pleasure to be able to be in her company for so long, to have a relaxing, totally fulfilling sexy time in the bedroom and to follow that with a really stimulating and honest conversation, which would have gone on even longer but for the fact I had some work to finish back at the hotel. Kiss on the lips goodbye in the tube station and off we went. One very happy punter.

Unreservedly recommended.

lancspunter

I found this one of the most interesting and informative reviews that I have read on here. Thank you very much for your effort and originality.

unclesweetheart

I found this one of the most interesting and informative reviews that I have read on here. Thank you very much for your effort and originality.

Cheers very much LP. Indigo has got her head very firmly screwed on, is very much a feet on the ground girl. We had a long talk about what being "sex positive" means, and it was great to talk about both of our "journeys" in sex work, the issues around BDSM and so on. We also floated the idea that, at the next sex worker demo, punters should join girls on the march. In a parallel universe, maybe.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks, I enjoyed the review a lot. Lets hope she makes regular trips to London  :hi:

Offline jsparky

Ha, I think we have similar taste in women, I came across her profile a few days ago and put her on HL, the only downside is outcall only.  :(

Sylvester

Where do you find these interesting girls USH?  A great review of what sounds like a really stimulating meeting.

Let's hope you get the chance to meet her again.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Great review and well done on your discovery of  fresh new talent!

She sounds like she is still developing and I am going to HL her on the chance she visits again soon.

unclesweetheart

Great review and well done on your discovery of  fresh new talent!

She sounds like she is still developing and I am going to HL her on the chance she visits again soon.

She's coming back to London in July for a bit and then for 3 weeks in August. It'd be worth emailing her to find out the exact dates. Glad you liked the review, BD. Oh, and Kav can now accomodate the larger gentleman too. Just saying!

Offline markc65

Great review. 

Had on her on my HL for a while but will now definitely make sure I see her when we are both back in Plymouth

Offline NightKid

So after 10+ paragraphs of twaddle ... besides the only useful confirmation that she's 18, the things I know about her are:

a) She's a sex work hippy who posts on SAAFE.
b) Her nationality's English, Scottish, Portuguese, plus fuck-knows-what-else.
c) She's pretty/beautiful/cute. All generic terms that are used to describe useless AW profiles, among other generic things.

Dear me, I don't think I can handle this informative a review!  :sarcastic:

Offline JamesRockford

Sounds good.

I particularly like the reduced rates for social time and petting time.  A common sense approach that 99% of working girls just don't understand - guys don't value 'flirting' and 'dinner dates' at the same rate/hour as vaginal penetration.

However, I wouldn't bother calling her until she understands that owo is important and just plain humane.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent. Glad your wider reading enabled you to experiment, arrange and enjoy USH. Thanks for sharing.

fingal91

Thanks but most of this is waffle.  It's a review, not erotic fiction.

mrhappypants

Sure you are not West8 under another name?

Dave

password02

Saw herrecently in London.  Will perhaps to a review on a New thread next few days. 

bristolqwerty

Phew great effort.   :thumbsup: Sounds adorable been on my HL, your thorough review has made my mind up.  A very interesting girl with whom it would be possible to build a professional relationship with.  Interesting profile in terms of alternative sessions, but the (one third) fee to meet for a coffee sounds bonkers.  :wacko: Az does the cuddle sessions with light kissing, show me the wuss who does that.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:11:17 pm by bristolqwerty »

unclesweetheart

Saw herrecently in London.  Will perhaps to a review on a New thread next few days.

Very interested in your review PW. Do hope you had a great time!

Offline JamesRockford

the (one third) fee to meet for a coffee sounds bonkers.  :wacko: Az does the cuddle sessions with light kissing, show me the wuss who does that.

She will also soon be launching an "eCuddle" App for Android and iPhone which gives you an online animated cuddle at your convenience for when you need that confidence boost - at work, at an offsite, during important business negotiations, at the gym, after an upsetting movie etc. 

GBush

What a bunch of CUNTS bigging up this SP and then all back slapping

Thanks for wasting the money of other punters who followed you CUNTS

did I say they were CUNTS

Offline EspressoAndChill

Care to expand? (Given she's on my HL for the future?)

GBush

Read the review, then the reviewers banning reason, then look at his fanboy mates who are also banned, then look at the reviews that followed.

Fanboy cunts

vw

Read comments on her latest negative from those that issued her positives !

Obviously not this wanker unceltosspot as he is banned and would never say anything bad even if he got stabbed in the bollocks !

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:05:59 pm by vw »

Offline claretandblue

Password reviewed her as a neutral and gave a detailed write up, he knew his onions, as for this review it's a load of shite  :sarcastic:

Offline EspressoAndChill

Ahh, got you.
Let's say she's at the bottom of the HL now....

Offline punk

What a bunch of CUNTS bigging up this SP and then all back slapping

Thanks for wasting the money of other punters who followed you CUNTS

did I say they were CUNTS

Yes Twice now.  :D

bristolqwerty

:D bloody hell she does divide opinion,  I liked her but found the OP nauseating beyond belief even though I gave up reading after half a line.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:19:23 pm by bristolqwerty »