Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm looking for a brothel/parlour in Croydon?  (Read 4213 times)

CuriousCraig12

A few years ago when me and a friend went for our first punt (I haven't had many since, I confess), we had drunkely googled around at some bar in the middle of Croydon and we inadvertently
found somwhere not too far (is since closed down, with a notice from the police saying that it's residential or something and not to ring the bell at night). It was a brilliant discovery, for two reasons. 1) the price was 20 quid (obviously you only got one squirt), and 2) you'd just walk up and you'd pick from whatever's on offer. I know that there's meant to be quite a few places like this around in South Croydon (so sayeth a news article I stumbled upon whilst trying to find a new one), but I can't seem to find any. Obviously I can use AW to find a single prossie, but I did like the convinence (and the price) of that.

Any ideas? I know I can just get on the train and go to Soho for that sort of thing with the walkups, but I'm more mindful of when one's a wee bit pissed and fancies a punt at 12am.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:31:32 am by CuriousCraig12 »

Jayden-lei

There one on Whitehorse road in Croydon (5-10mins from town centre) which is open 24hrs at the weekends - dm me for details

Offline pumps

There one on Whitehorse road in Croydon (5-10mins from town centre) which is open 24hrs at the weekends - dm me for details

Which is a shit hole dump with the ugliest women, only go there if your desperate beyond belief.

Offline The_Don

Which is a shit hole dump with the ugliest women, only go there if your desperate beyond belief.

:thumbsup:

Gixerbloke

A friend of mine told me there is a good one on Sumner rd, West Croydon. But I don't know where exactly, I will find out.

Offline pumps

A friend of mine told me there is a good one on Sumner rd, West Croydon. But I don't know where exactly, I will find out.

There's a Romanian outfit on Handcroft road that passes through Sumner road, could he mean that one?

The girls there Advertise on AW - The attractive ones in that place don't do bareback  :thumbsup: and on top of that they don't even do OWO - So I don't bother chucking business their way.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:16:04 am by pumps »