Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bride of Wildenstein  (Read 1564 times)

Offline BustaNut

Imagine this walking past you on a dark street at night............WTF!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For reference:  External Link/Members Only

Chuckman

Oh my, they could of been sisters! If she's a princess then Joyce must be her queen.

From the neck down she's fine but the neck up that's another story; is there really a market for plastic surgery disasters?

Offline BustaNut

There's a market for everything, lol  :scare:

Chuckman

You're right. She's like the sister Pete Burns never had.

Offline BustaNut

Offline booby

I actually find her really fit, she doesn't look bad in other photos I've seen of her.

Anyone punted her yet?

Amvbcff

I actually find her really fit, she doesn't look bad in other photos I've seen of her.

Anyone punted her yet?

I have, it was on her old profile and granted, these aren't the best pics of her but she was a very good punt. Tits are amazing and top quality blowjob. Definitely worth a visit.

Offline booby

Yeah I took a punt so to speak and met her this afternoon before reading the last comment, but yeah, she's well fit and give an amazing bj. I'll add a review.

Offline kurnlittle

DOES bb if you become a regular no thanks

Chuckman

Amvbcff

DOES bb if you become a regular no thanks

I see this a lot. I wouldn't ever go bb and always insist in covered services, so why does this put everyone off? If you're not going bb what's the problem. If she has a boyfriend probably does bb with him but doesn't show that?

Offline booby

She said to me she does OWO but sex is covered. Never mentioned anything about bb.

Maybe it's just a little marketing gimmick.