Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Superstar - Cambridge  (Read 1584 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimmy555

Catching up on a few recent reviews one of which is for this little beauty.
Met Rachel a few months ago whilst she was on tour in Cambridge.

Comms excellent and efficient, even asking me what I'd like her to be wearing for our meeting. Met her for an hours incall at the Menzies in bar hill...she texted me the room number and up I went.

As this meeting was a few months ago the exact details are a little blurry but I what I do recall is the door opened to reveal a very petite woman, gorgeous come to bed eyes and a charming smile. She was wearing some very lingerie as nice as my expectations and welcomed me with a nice snog. Paperwork (£165) and shower out of the way I returned to the bedroom to start another session of passionate French kissing. Got onto the bed and started to kiss her body, peel off her sexy underwear and lick her nicely shaved pussy. She tasted so delicious that I decided to rim her sexy little ass...equally as delicious to taste!

Fabulous owo followed as well a first for me...she gave me a proper rimming! She obviously loves doing it...was her suggestion and had me in all sorts of positions so that she could access my arse! I have to confess I fucking loved having her tongue deep inside me!

More owo followed by a huge eruption in her mouth. Nice chat and massage followed before more owo and ro with me wanking and unloading over her chest and face.

Overall a great experience with a lovely friendly girl who just aims to please. Looks 7.5 Performance 9. 

Having viewed her profile since, doesn't appear she makes it to this region very often but would highly a recommend a visit to her the next time she is in town.

External Link/Members Only

Ukhappykarl

Thanks for this review....am planning on going to Cambridge soon for 2 weeks, might see if Rachel is free.

Simplysimon

Thanks for this review....am planning on going to Cambridge soon for 2 weeks, might see if Rachel is free.

She's in Reading now