Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real Photos or Fake!! - stunnning looking EE WG  (Read 700 times)

DAngelo

she's an EE WG with one of the best looking bodys i have seen but she could have grabbed those pics from the net!
Ive spoke to her she works from a house in a run downish area of leeds (not the most attractive of places for a punter), her english is okish, but what i want to know is if she's the real deal or not? i'm not touching her if she's a romanian because they are known for barebacking, this is her
External Link/Members Only
body looks stunning, pics appear to be verified but she could still be a fake

Offline p3ngu1n

Her pricing strategy is interesting...don't be surprised if she pulls the "Extras" card for, well, quite literally anything!  :bomb:

johnboy007

Well, after a bit of digging, I found this webpage which has the same mobile number:

External Link/Members Only

Same girl? If it is, at least now you know what her face looks like.

The thing is, she's clearly not caucasian in the link above, yet is listed as caucasian in the OP.

Offline p3ngu1n

The one you've dug up johnny is a different girl; so either they're sharing a mobile -OR- one's telling porkies.

I've chanced on 1 or 2 good punts (when AW gets a bit dry) but most times Vivastreet is about as reliable as a fart in a hurricane

johnboy007

The one you've dug up johnny is a different girl; so either they're sharing a mobile -OR- one's telling porkies.

I've chanced on 1 or 2 good punts (when AW gets a bit dry) but most times Vivastreet is about as reliable as a fart in a hurricane

Hmm, just out of interest what makes you sure they're different girls?

I only ask because the girl in the OP does look quite dark skinned and if you look at both girl's hands, they seem to have the same sort of ring on their right hand.

I'm probably wrong, but I'm going to hazard a guess that the girl in the OP isn't caucasion and is actually brown skinned, similar to the link I posted.

Offline stevedave

Sorry, johnboy, I think they're different girls too - I like your positivity and reasoning though!

3rd pic on the second link, she seems to have a tat on her right leg...can't see it on any of the pics on the first link. Admittedly, could be Photoshopped. Yes, I admit I have far too much time on my hands  :lol:

If it is the same lass, then fair do's...she certainly looks a lot fitter as a blonde.