Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the dirtiest thing you have done with a wg?  (Read 12666 times)

fredpunter

Licked Madame Caramel's piss from the floor and her feet while a hung black guy fucked me in the arse with hands cuffed behind my back...

I hope they paid you a lot for that

Offline Roth

Inserting a butt plug up the arse of a fucking hot prossie before fucking her stupid.  :thumbsup: so pretty tame really.  :unknown: :wacko:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

bareback duo starting with both reverse oral, then a snog with both and then both OWO.

On other occasions reverse oral then fisting, her squirting, then OWO and bareback with plenty of snogging all the way through.

A mass oral daisy chain at Cynthia Payne's many years ago.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:54:53 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Online threechilliman

Licked Madame Caramel's piss from the floor and her feet while a hung black guy fucked me in the arse with hands cuffed behind my back...

Get in there!!

tcm

Offline madeinwales56

Inserting a butt plug up the arse of a fucking hot prossie before fucking her stupid.  :thumbsup: so pretty tame really.  :unknown: :wacko:

Steady Roth, you are likely to be branded a mysogonist by some flurries on here.

Offline Roth

Steady Roth, you are likely to be branded a mysogonist by some flurries on here.

Yeah, well she asked me to do it so who was I to argue?! :lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

I agree. Good man. Can't beat a dirty prossie.
PS - should have been fluffies in my previous post. Doh!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:22:21 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

Four highlights for me being drinking lots of her urine pissed straight in my mouth, swallowing her spit spat straight in my mouth, snowballing my cum, fisting hard against her cervix.

Online threechilliman

The dirtiest thing a WG could do to you is hardsports IMO. Absolutely repulsive. :vomit: Having seen vids of it, I have no idea how people do this :scare:

Thus far, nobody has admitted to it, thank fuck.

tcm

Type_O_Negative

What about scat? Has anyone tried it yet?  :scare:

Offline Boundless

ATM several times - I really don't know how they do that.

Drank Hot & Horny Hannah's piss.

Same girl spat on my face and in my mouth for about 10mins (fuckin' horny if you haven't tried it)

Hannah let me CIM before spitting it in my mouth then DFK'ing me. She really is the NW filth bucket!!

Fucked a WG's BF up the arse.

Still to do - a couple and he comes in my mouth. Almost did it last week but I bottled it at the critical moment, although I did lick some of his cum off his cock. I was fuckin' annoyed with myself later

tcm

I'm working on that last one too TCM.

As I said, last time with a couple I wanked him off over her tits, then smeared it over her face.
Like to go further and got a few prospective couples lined up and a script in mind.
I'm a tradesman who arrives to find the woman scantily clad, we go up to the bedroom and get stuck in. Then a while later the hubby walks in and catches us and is furious.  Puts his Mrs over his knee and gives her a good spanking, then threatens to tell my boss if I don't do as I'm told which includes rimming his Mrs, then sucking him off etc.

has anyone been ass fucked with a loo brush ? dont think i would like it?
or done it to a wg

Type_O_Negative

has anyone been ass fucked with a loo brush ? dont think i would like it?
or done it to a wg

I think it would be physical abuse - they could arrest you  :D

johnbuoy

Spunked in her mouth, she then dribbled it into a wine glass, i pissed in the glass she then stirred it with her finger and slowly drank every drop maintaining full eye contact.

Fucked another girl. Spunked in the condom, withdrew and she emptied into her mouth and swallowed.

Not maybe the dirtiest but certainly one of the sexiest was two girls laying side by side fingering each other and feeding me each others juices.

handyandy

Yep done that too and also during MMF with KDD the other guy fucking her pussy whilst i was in her arse, bit tricky but well worth it esp when she squirted :yahoo:

Oh almost forgot...did DV and Double Anal with Miss KDD and DV with Lia Amelia.

Offline virtualplayer

Two girl bj on my while I finger both their pussy and arses at the same time... Well I had two hands and two girls seemed rude to not to do one what I was doing to the other.

DV

And fucking a girl who was wearing a strap on while she was fucking another girl.. Each time I thrust into her it made her thrust into the 2nd girl

Was it ass strap on ass
or pussy strap on pussy
?or ass strap on pussy

Offline virtualplayer

Was it ass strap on ass
or pussy strap on pussy
?or ass strap on pussy

it was pussy strap on to pussy...

have got another meeting being lined up which will be ass strap on with pussy...

Nearly got an ass strap on ass but one girl involved is not available.

Sammy_the_bull

Condom broke. I did find out about 50%. I should of stopped. BUT I carried on.

dirty and risky and never again.

Never had a jolly break on me so therefore i was not 100% sure.

She did not notice either as her reaction did not change and few times I saw her after i asked for bareback to SEE if she did it regurley and she refused. I was scared and wanted to know if I should go to the gum clinic.

I have done golden showers in the shower however i do not SEE that as dirty anymore.

Offline jackdaw

Another to add to Lex's involuntary watersports.

Hotel in call, with a WG that reputedly went completely wild if allowed a drink.

Of course...being a complete twat... I laid in a couple of bottles of red wine. The "legend" of her not being able to hold her drink proved to be true. She was on all fours in centre of bed, me looking thoughtfully at her pert behind, when she provided a telling power on by amatory powers by pissing copiously all over the bed, and singing some merry ditty.

Spent next couple of hours sobering her up, bathing her, and eventually getting her in a taxi. Then..of course...left to deal with problem of soaking mattress...burnt out hotel hair drier using it to try to get bed dry. Amazes me to this day that I got out of hotel with paying an hefty surcharge.

MrBridger

Condom broke. I did find out about 50%. I should of stopped. BUT I carried on.

dirty and risky and never again.

Never had a jolly break on me so therefore i was not 100% sure.

She did not notice either as her reaction did not change and few times I saw her after i asked for bareback to SEE if she did it regurley and she refused. I was scared and wanted to know if I should go to the gum clinic.

I have done golden showers in the shower however i do not SEE that as dirty anymore.

Thought half term had finished; maybe not.

Offline herbie007

I shagged a girl with a rolling pin cos she forgot to bring her toys, she loved it and I could never bring my self to throw it away.

I never used it for cooking purposes since so not sure if it's classed as dirty.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Crikey, some of the replies repulse me (kissing with your own spunk?  :vomit:)
However, they seem like childs play compared to this guy... External Link/Members Only

from above {sick}
The last time we met Lucy had never before kicked a man in the balls. She is however a quick learner and this time from the outset her kicks were very hard and accurate. During the session my safe word (Monkey) was used many times as she mercilessly dropped me to my knees tme after time. Lucy has a wonderful way of smiling and laughing whilst kicking my balls which adds to my humiliation beautifully.
Inbetween the bouts of hard kicks, Lucy would ttrample my bruising swelling balls mercilessly beneath her deadly stilletto heels. THe ultra thin heels with their metal tips were the perfect weapons both to excite me and exert maximum pain and damage. She ruthlessly used her heels to leave me rolling around in delightful agony, and I have wonderful small black bruies on my balls that perfectly reflect where the metal tips inflicted their damage ................ just WONDERFUL.

Offline Boundless

from above {sick}
The last time we met Lucy had never before kicked a man in the balls. She is however a quick learner and this time from the outset her kicks were very hard and accurate. During the session my safe word (Monkey) was used many times as she mercilessly dropped me to my knees tme after time. Lucy has a wonderful way of smiling and laughing whilst kicking my balls which adds to my humiliation beautifully.
Inbetween the bouts of hard kicks, Lucy would ttrample my bruising swelling balls mercilessly beneath her deadly stilletto heels. THe ultra thin heels with their metal tips were the perfect weapons both to excite me and exert maximum pain and damage. She ruthlessly used her heels to leave me rolling around in delightful agony, and I have wonderful small black bruies on my balls that perfectly reflect where the metal tips inflicted their damage ................ just WONDERFUL.

Did you mean {sic}?
But I agree it is sick too.

Offline od13218

from above {sick}
Holy shit! I thought I was pretty extreme but that's a bridge too far for me...  :scare:
Still it takes all sorts...

Offline virtualplayer

no you see I thought that was horny not dirty, so didn't include it on my list...

Along with food play / insertion then giving to the girl to eat or eating it yourself.

Offline od13218

Oh that reminds me- eating strawberries out of a girls pussy. She was a civvy, mind, though a very kinky one :)

Offline ampersand

Mmmm mm.  Strawberries - can't beat 'em!

Offline socks

TBH the full snowball was a bucket list item for me, which I discovered I didn't particularly like! On the contrary I really enjoyed DFK with Kylie Flirt a little while after I came in her mouth and she had swallowed my spunk. No slimy cum to gurgle, just the salty taste of my sperm everywhere in her mouth. Fucking ace!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:24:48 pm by socks »

squeezebox

Not so dirty, but one she enjoys and has mentioned on her profile.

Squirted spray cream in her pussy and licked it all out. She enjoyed the taste too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Boundless

TBH the full snowball was a bucket list item for me, which I discovered I didn't particularly like! On the contrary I really enjoyed DFK with Kylie Flirt a little while after I came in her mouth and she had swallowed my spunk. No slimy cum to gurgle, just the salty taste of my sperm everywhere in her mouth. Fucking ace!!

Well, I find the eating spunk thing a bit of a paradox.
Before I cum, I'd eat anyone's spunk but the thought of post orgasm cum eating would make me vomit.
Long ago in a galaxy far far away when we were newly weds, the Mrs gave me a blow job and I had a small pre orgasm ejaculation, not sufficient to kill the hard on, however, when we then kissed I wasn't very keen on the taste of my cum in her mouth.

Online threechilliman

I seem to remember reading a review of Hayley X X down in Portsmouth from one of her conveyor belt sessions. Some lucky soul inserted a Cadbury's Boost bar into her arse and then ate it. Nice!!

tcm

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I seem to remember reading a review of Hayley X X down in Portsmouth from one of her conveyor belt sessions. Some lucky soul inserted a Cadbury's Boost bar into her arse and then ate it. Nice!!

tcm

Them boosts are much better when they've been acclimatised!

Offline Boundless

tcm

Not sure I'd want it out of someone's ass but fanny is perfectly acceptable and very pleasurable too.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Oh that reminds me- eating strawberries out of a girls pussy. She was a civvy, mind, though a very kinky one :)

now you know why often give berry fruits to a lady when I arrive!

Offline ampersand

Paying her in small denomination notes.

said she had a big spot on her bum!

GusFring

Put my entire hand up a girl's pussy, fisting her hard. She seemed to enjoy it but there was some blood on my hand and on bed afterwards which freaked me out.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline Owwhatanight

"  Suck my underpants "  :lol: :lol:

Offline Hobbit

I've always wanted to drool into a girls mouth and watch her swallow it. Not sure how many girls would be up for that?

Offline HappyandLucky

Pussy, then arse, then mouth and round the same loop a few times.

aerofan5

In Mombasa, Kenya, chatting to a white German guy about the local girls and how they were all nymphomaniacs.

He tells me about the toys he uses, his best is a 4 legged pair of soft rubber panties. The guy and the girl get into them, either facing each other or spooning. The leg openings are elasticated so they hold closed. They then proceed to pee and shit together, mix it all around each other, followed by him having an orgasm to help the mix. He said it was always much better if the girl took a laxative beforehand!

He assured me that this was one of Adolf Hitler’s favourite kinks!!

Couldn’t quite fancy it myself, but it takes all sorts.

Offline george r

nothing too dirty but like drinking the girls piss , the girl spitting into my mouth also is horny even better if she make a loud spitting sound !!
and after spunking in her mouth I like her to  spit the lot back into my mouth for me to swallow !!
also like ladies that squirt in my mouth also..love to drink it..

vw

Blood Sports, going down and coming back up looking like Hannibal, followed by some DFK.

Offline Sonny Crockett

SWALLOWING HER SPIT DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Also sucked a butt plug straight out of a lady's arse, and rimmed the lady after a round of anal fucking!!!!!

Blood Sports, going down and coming back up looking like Hannibal, followed by some DFK.

that happen once before and the wg said nothing bsr there the bath room if you want to clean up looked in mirror and shit my pants  fuvking sneckly money run wg
They really can fuck you up !!