Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations For Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Bolton  (Read 1350 times)

Offline JoePunt

Hi punters
Anyone got any suggestions for a good punt in Blackburn and surrounding area?
I'm new to punt not had my first punt yet, but after reading some reviews on here don't know which girls to go for.
Any suggestions????

Online OakTree

There must be some or some one you have in mind.

It's difficult to recommend any one to you as we've no idea what your preferences are.

Offline JoePunt

At the moment not really that fussed the tanks fully loaded and gathering cobwebs. My ideal type would have to have a pretty face, skinny but has boobs, clean, likes dfk, anal, gfe. Location has to be discreet.

Offline JoePunt

Also im asian. Jeanette dont do asians.

Offline cueball

Also im asian. Jeanette dont do asians.

Maybe you should have said that originally, makes it a lot easier to recommend lasses if you give a little info out

Offline JoePunt

Maybe you should have said that originally, makes it a lot easier to recommend lasses if you give a little info out

Sorry I didn't realise i missed it out until i read jeanettes profile.

Offline cueball

Sorry I didn't realise i missed it out until i read jeanettes profile.

No bother, might be easier if say who you've got in mind

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Recommendations For Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Bolton?
Go to Manchester.

Online OakTree

I've not see her myself but Kinky Kiera has been around for a long time and the general feeling is she's very good.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JoePunt

No bother, might be easier if say who you've got in mind

I were thinking about schoolgirlkate. Anyone seen her before whats she like?

Offline cueball

I were thinking about schoolgirlkate. Anyone seen her before whats she like?

Punch her link into the search box, tons of reviews on her on here. You'll not go wrong there, not sure where she's at with regards to Asians though

BIG BLUE

At the moment not really that fussed the tanks fully loaded and gathering cobwebs. My ideal type would have to have a pretty face, skinny but has boobs, clean, likes dfk, anal, gfe. Location has to be discreet.

Well seems like most of the girls at The  Cottage would seem to suit you and what youre looking for and the location seems spot on from what you mention

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A word of advice though if anal is a deal breaker i.d specifically ask the lady youre interested in if she definitely offers that as i know that not all of them do for example MM  is only a size 8 and certainly doesn't offer anal yet just about everything else is on the menu with her.

Most of the girls have been reviewed on here at least once but a word of warning its best to book on AW in advance as that way you definitely get the one youre booking because as it says in a couple of the reviews if you ring up an hour before you want the appt theres a chance you might get one of them working off one of the others profiles but i dont think they do it as much as they did. But be warned most of them dont work more than a couple of days a week so if youre only interested in a certain lady syncing your time and theirs can be a bit difficult and i know a couple of them dont work any later than mid afternoon.

Their prices arent the cheapest around but i know that none of them have any extras whatsoever (No Extras is a house rule ) if its on their list its available and included and if it isnt then they dont do it simple as.

As for location is concerned its dead easy to find and just 5 mins from both the M65 and M66 motorways and parking isnt a problem just 20 yds from the door and no one takes any notice of whos coming and going. And although not everyone likes the procedure they have in place once you book it seems to work and ensures that you.ll never bump into another client if thats important to you.