Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oh my goodness Amour hit the Jackpot  (Read 4524 times)

Toshiba

:wacko:

External Link/Members Only

now you are talking Amour  :thumbsup:

who gives a fuck what she looks like............... :yahoo:

Toshiba

outcalls only ................ :dash:

hmmmm

Offline johnny34

Shes brand new to the industry Toshiba, so hopefully she may offer incalls when/if she gets used to it.

Offline Highlander

:wacko:

now you are talking Amour  :thumbsup:

who gives a fuck what she looks like............... :yahoo:

No pics = no see.

You're basically getting excited about a list of numbers!

Toshiba

No pics = no see.

You're basically getting excited about a list of numbers!

yep  :D

its everything i look for, new, young, small, petite.....facially its not ever really bothered me too much, i find beauty in the geekiest looking of women and pretty to me is very different to good looking.

ive had a few punts to be fair with new girls to the industry and they havent been brilliant but im a sucker for them, i guess im trying to find a new samantha that worked for diamonds a while ago, now she ticked all my boxes 

Toshiba

and to be honest you wont get to see her face, so 5'0 size 6/8 and a nice chest stat to me = got to be fit??

so i'm pretty confident she's hot to trot  :yahoo:

Mackydees

Based on What you say about Amours ability to get stats right though Tosh I'm guessing this lass is 34, 5'10 and a size 14  :D

frenchhorn

it's probably tiffany under a new disguise !

Toshiba

Based on What you say about Amours ability to get stats right though Tosh I'm guessing this lass is 34, 5'10 and a size 14  :D

:D :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

I seen her profile yesterday too and started drooling over the prospect as she sounds like my ideal girl too. Like Toshiba said its the stats that are doing it for me. This is the reason why I was saying Zara ticked all my boxes as girls that are 5ft are incredibly rare.

I really wish she would offer incalls and have them be in Newcastle somewhere and not have it in crazy places like South Shields or Durham etc.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

David Larry

I'm surprised this young beaut hasn't been mentioned...

The stats are very similar to Phoebe and there are photos!!! If she was incall, I'd have been there already. Saying that, I haven't seen any times on her calendar lately.

sentinel

If we're talking about petite girls then this Amour gem is worth a visit, the only problem is that she works very frequently but I've been lucky to see her twice.

The profile is accurate too.

David Larry

Nice one!!! I asked Amour about her a week or so ago and was told "no idea" to when she will be back. Do you know when she was last active? She's defo on my list!!!

sentinel

If we're talking about petite girls then this Amour gem is worth a visit, the only problem is that she works very frequently but I've been lucky to see her twice.

The profile is accurate too.

Change that to only works very infrequently      A blonde moment on my part chaps  :)

David Larry

I actually read it "infrequently" as I knew she wasn't around, lol

Offline AnthG

Nice one!!! I asked Amour about her a week or so ago and was told "no idea" to when she will be back. Do you know when she was last active? She's defo on my list!!!

Doing a search, she has only been available for 4 separate days this whole year. And the last was March 27th.   :(

David Larry

Thanks AnthG. How do you search?

Offline AnthG

Thanks AnthG. How do you search?

Stacey literally every day posts the availability of the girls working that day in some places on the web. She has been doing it every day for years it seems. I just search those.

Offline Shyandrew2001

I seen her profile yesterday too and started drooling over the prospect as she sounds like my ideal girl too. Like Toshiba said its the stats that are doing it for me. This is the reason why I was saying Zara ticked all my boxes as girls that are 5ft are incredibly rare.

I really wish she would offer incalls and have them be in Newcastle somewhere and not have it in crazy places like South Shields or Durham etc.

Are Durham and South Shields crazy places? Sorry to sound like a arse but this is the North East section not Newcastle.

Offline domino999

Are Durham and South Shields crazy places? Sorry to sound like a arse but this is the North East section not Newcastle.

to me it reads crazy places as a reference to commuting difficulties  :hi:

He might think they're full of hillbillies but he'd need to confirm that    :unknown:

Toshiba

to me it reads crazy places as a reference to commuting difficulties  :hi:

He might think they're full of hillbillies but he'd need to confirm that    :unknown:

AG likes it on his door step, heaton, anywhere outside there is just not on as far as he is concerned . :lol:

Offline AnthG

AG likes it on his door step, heaton, anywhere outside there is just not on as far as he is concerned . :lol:

Toshiba is right. My comment about hoping this girl doesn't work outside Newcastle was meaning it would result in me being unable to book her, which from the looks of her stats I really do want to. I hope she gets an incall property ASAP.

Toshiba

Toshiba is right. My comment about hoping this girl doesn't work outside Newcastle was meaning it would result in me being unable to book her, which from the looks of her stats I really do want to. I hope she gets an incall property ASAP.

has anyone ever thought about sharing the cost of a cheap hotel room by pm?

then that outcall suddenly becomes a bit cheaper?

just a thought and it would mean meeting a few punters, that may be awkward???

Offline AnthG

just a thought and it would mean meeting a few punters, that may be awkward???

I have wanted to consider this to be honest.

But it would mean meeting fellow punters in the flesh to do the handover. Them knowing your real name you booked the room under. Trusting they wont wreck the place booked under your name in their time. That they wont smoke in the room and incur penalty charges. Or use the internet or other paid for extras. And also that they would hand the key back in to reception and come up with something good if the reception says "hey you weren't the guy who picked it up".

Offline foreverchanges

But it would mean meeting fellow punters in the flesh to do the handover. Them knowing your real name you booked the room under. Trusting they wont wreck the place booked under your name in their time. That they wont smoke in the room and incur penalty charges. Or use the internet or other paid for extras. And also that they would hand the key back in to reception and come up with something good if the reception says "hey you weren't the guy who picked it up".

So that will be a no then.

Toshiba

all down to trust, and those with a family will see this as a big no i guess as anything that could go wrong probably will

Offline foreverchanges

Just think Anth ..the extra money you would have to pay for Lily Delphine or Eva would be saved in next to no travelling expenses!
Just a suggestion. :hi:

Offline AnthG

Just think Anth ..the extra money you would have to pay for Lily Delphine or Eva would be saved in next to no travelling expenses!
Just a suggestion. :hi:
:lol:

I know I come across as an infamous skinflint I think to people. But it really is just a case of I just I know the value of money and I want value for mine. And plus I am not rich so it thus becomes a requirement to get full value for money.

But like I say it is something I would definitely be up doing with someone on the forum. We'd just need to set this up and rule out any misunderstandings or confusions in advance of handing over the cash or someone actually booking the room. (I say this as when it comes to money it is when falling outs happen and I personally wouldn't want that to occur with anyone on the forum).

Toshiba

:lol:

I know I come across as an infamous skinflint I think to people. But it really is just a case of I just I know the value of money and I want value for mine. And plus I am not rich so it thus becomes a requirement to get full value for money.

But like I say it is something I would definitely be up doing with someone on the forum. We'd just need to set this up and rule out any misunderstandings or confusions in advance of handing over the cash or someone actually booking the room. (I say this as when it comes to money it is when falling outs happen and I personally wouldn't want that to occur with anyone on the forum).

something in the future i may consider

Offline mcb

URL just gives me MySQL errors for me.

Offline portable

Me too, but if you go to the main page and click on 'Phoebe' it comes up "right", with a list of stats.

Mackydees

Surely if you're all looking to do this in order to meet this one lass then I'd imagine a call to {insert name of Agency here} and pre-booking with agreement to pay a bit extra each could result in the girl booking the room herself and removing all the issues above.

Offline mcb

Meet Phoebe, a young 920 year old

:(

kefell

Mmmm, well had Phoebe come to mine as an outcall last night.

....errrrr, would anyone believe me if I said she was nothing like her profile, a lot older and bigger size then it says ... or would you all think I was saying it to try and keep her all to myself?  ;)

Offline AnthG

Mmmm, well had Phoebe come to mine as an outcall last night.

....errrrr, would anyone believe me if I said she was nothing like her profile, a lot older and bigger size then it says ... or would you all think I was saying it to try and keep her all to myself?  ;)

Write a full review either way is what I would say.

Also, buy bigger to you mean taller or larger dress size?

kefell

Just trying to put you lot off AnthG. :blush:

If you like petite slim girls, like I do, then Phoebe is well worth a call.

The age is about right, dress size maybe more towards the 6 to 8 and those small breasts with dark erect nipples just fantastic.

Very friendly young lady, booking done by text and replied straight away, the only downside was OW rather than OWO.

Now keep your grubby little hand of her you lot  :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:30:15 pm by kefell »

David Larry

The age is about right, dress size maybe more towards the 6 to 8 and those small breasts with dark erect nipples just fantastic.

Very friendly young lady, booking done by text and replied straight away, the only downside was OW rather than OWO.

Ha ha. She looks nice. Facially, what is she like?

kefell

Very attractive, as far as I am concerned and a natural attractiveness rather than plastered with makeup.  :thumbsup:

David Larry

Very attractive, as far as I am concerned and a natural attractiveness rather than plastered with makeup.  :thumbsup:

Natural attractiveness is what I like also... she sounds spot on, another to add to the ever growing list. lol

Offline AnthG

another to add to the ever growing list. lol

Have you seen anyone yet David?

I really wish you would just bite the bullet and see someone.

Offline foreverchanges

I think you may have a long..long wait Anth :D

David Larry

.. tis funny you should say that ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:55:45 pm by David Larry »

Offline AnthG

.. tis funny you should say that ;)

Why, does this mean you have seen someone?

David Larry

Offline AnthG

Seeing...

Whoever she is, you should write a review for her in my opinion.

At the very least its good to have the take from someone who has seen their first girl, whether this girl is good for newbies or not. (A lot of people sign up asking, who is the best person to see for a newbie for instance)

David Larry

Whoever she is, you should write a review for her in my opinion.

At the very least its good to have the take from someone who has seen their first girl, whether this girl is good for newbies or not. (A lot of people sign up asking, who is the best person to see for a newbie for instance)

I'll definitely be writing a review. I haven't seen her yet but I will have before the weeks up  :drinks:

DaveyJJ

Review plz