Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds of Newcastle....Seen Zara.  (Read 12618 times)

Offline johnny34

Is this more of a problem at the Quayside West apartment?  I note that Louise works from Quayside Gateshead apartment as well - has this a history or 2 girls working from there or any other issues similar to Anths?

Diamonds are notorious for having 2 girls working in there flats. When your booking have a look at the availability on the website, you can see which girls are 2 in a flat or working alone. I think one or two of the girls prefer/ask to work alone.

Offline AnthG

Is this more of a problem at the Quayside West apartment?  I note that Louise works from Quayside Gateshead apartment as well - has this a history or 2 girls working from there or any other issues similar to Anths?

From what I believe. Gateshead Quayside often has two girls working. But Gateshead regular I think only has one room so it only allows girls by themselves. (The Gateshead Quayside has two girls down as working in it today, wheres the Gateshead has one, and then another one after that first one has clearly left).

The Quayside one is the one where the bed is there and a sofa is right next to it. To be honest this is the best flat. And easiest to get to of all the flats in both Newcastle and Gateshead Quay. Its also closer to the High level bridge and closer to the Quay than the Gateshead Quayside one which is a bit of a contradiction.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:03:27 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline foreverchanges

Not used Diamonds since Sep 13, when I last saw Louise at Kingston Park. Was thinking of booking Louise in the next week or two, but reading this has put me off. Sorry to hear you had a crap time Anth.

I saw Louise last week at the  Gateshead flat near the High Level..she was definitely working alone...unlike Frankie who was up in Quayside West with another girl in the room next door.

Online toon972

I can't understand what this other guy is doing.There is no way diamonds would let anyone in 30 minutes early.I think he knew the code number and used this to enter.Why the girls let him in I have no idea.Surely this is dangerous for the girls if anyone remembers the code.My view is diamonds should revert back to the girls letting you in.

themademan2

I can't understand what this other guy is doing.There is no way diamonds would let anyone in 30 minutes early.I think he knew the code number and used this to enter.Why the girls let him in I have no idea.Surely this is dangerous for the girls if anyone remembers the code.My view is diamonds should revert back to the girls letting you in.
I'm going of experience, that builder was defo the last punter she had just let out. He wouldn't have got into the building by himself. She's offered 15 mins. Should have been a freebie on diamonds. That's unless diamonds paying her for a freebie with u, she pocketing the money and only giving you 15 mins free on top of your next booking, just like she took the wine. I've have freebies of diamonds when I have had piss poor sessions, this session sounds worse than ones I have had of diamonds previously.
If I'm honest AnthG, move on to the next bit of fanny as she was equally complicit in what happened. She probably thinks she got you wrapped round her finger and diamonds grinning watching what's happening on the forum with you over keen to see her.

Toshiba

Funny as fuck this thread

Anth knowing your experience why the fuck did you hand over the money?

And secondly im surprised no one has picked up on this, you are bemoaning the punter who you clearly admitted thinking he was her last client had just left and you were in your mind aware hed just been shagging her and you went ahead knowing she wasnt clean and gave her RO???

I find that staggering of the pair of you to be honest AG, there is no way i would ever do that if id been in the same situation, yes it may happen on any punt in reality but you actually knew she had just been fucked and wasnt clean but still proceeded to lick her probable just fucked minge!!

The whole thing has wrong written all ower it

Toshiba

Its this one from Waitrose

External Link/Members Only

It actually won the award on the International Wine Taster Challenge for the nicest tasting Rose wine so went to town to buy a couple of bottles. One for a relatives birthday coming up, and the other for Zara in the hope it will make the chances I have a good punt more likely. Thanks to Diamonds it didn't.

Here it is in the competition before people think I am just a cheapskate getting cheap wine for no reason. It was actually better than an expensive present as it was a well thoughted out and researched gift (IMHO at least).

External Link/Members Only

the funniest post ive seen on here  :D

Offline AnthG

Anth knowing your experience why the fuck did you hand over the money?

Because this happens all the time with Diamonds. It really does. And George has specifically said to me on the phone in the past when its happened and multiple times "don't worry you will get the time you've paid for". So like all those previous times I was expecting 45mins as I paid for that. To also be honest Zara took the £75 at 1.15pm off me and I am surprised she never said. "Sorry I shouldn't take this from you as I know there is not enough time for 45mins now as I am seeing someone at 2pm and will need to get ready for them".

It wasn't until 1.40pm when I got the sense of being rushed that I said. We still have 20mins left. And Zara said no we don't as I have someone coming then and I need to take a shower before they turn up".

And secondly im surprised no one has picked up on this, you are bemoaning the punter who you clearly admitted thinking he was her last client had just left and you were in your mind aware hed just been shagging her and you went ahead knowing she wasnt clean and gave her RO???

I know this sounds the stupidest thing on the face of the earth but I never thought about cleanliness until that 1.40pm time when she said she needs to take a shower for the next guy. And it just suddenly hit me like a train, 'she never got showered for me as I seen her walk out with her last punter'.  It is literally a case of a 100 things are going through your mind at once and you just miss the obvious.

The other thing is thinking more. If this guy was Frankies booking 30 mins early. Well I was there from 1.10pm till 1.55pm and he definitely never come back.  As Frankie was walking through the corridor and stuff and she definitely was alone. :scare:

To be honest this is my exact thing I am worried about with third bookings that caused all this planning. Girls clearly think its just soft touch Anth so don't need to put the effort in. As I am now truly worried Zara didn't get washed at all thinking 'Anth wont mind' if I don't get a shower. And there is me rimming her and all sorts.  :vomit:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:16:49 am by AnthG »

Offline foreverchanges

the funniest post ive seen on here  :D

+1
I honestly thought it was someone doing a parody of Anth.

Back to the punt...£75 *or what was basically a 30 minute  nightmare booking or £120 for an hour with Lily D??...hmm decisions..decisions.

*Waitrose wine not included in price

Offline AnthG

+1
I honestly thought it was someone doing a parody of Anth.

I know I am reading some my posts back in this thread and I am thinking, 'what was I thinking when I said that'.

It truly is a case of, I just literally got home from the punt when I logged on and started typing. And I am writing stuff while freaking out as more and more is dawning onto me and it makes you say stuff without truly thinking through at the time.

The best advice I can give someone is, take a breath, compose yourself, and then write a negative review.

Offline johnny34

Girls clearly think its just soft touch Anth so don't need to put the effort in. As I am now truly worried Zara didn't get washed at all thinking 'Anth wont mind' if I don't get a shower. And there is me rimming her and all sorts.  :vomit:

:vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Offline Uniformad

Not read the full thread but most of it, Diamonds are the worst agency for me, I only ever think about using them when every other avenue has been explored. And I can state I ain't used them for a long long time, until they sort there phones, flat sharing and not passing the correct info to people this will stay the same. Pitty a poll could not be done on all agencys to show that some realy do provide shit customer service and in this game that's is what it is all about. The only way to change things is vote with your cash and don't use the shit agencys who are taking the piss. If we all avoided one they would start to take note.

Offline AnthG

In hindsight I wish there was a way to rewrite a few of your posts the next day after you have calmed down, reflected, and such.

I will say again as my best tip to people, don't write stuff literally as soon as you get in the door when freaking out over a bad punt.

Offline Uniformad

In hindsight I wish there was a way to rewrite a few of your posts the next day after you have calmed down, reflected, and such.

I will say again as my best tip to people, don't write stuff literally as soon as you get in the door when freaking out over a bad punt.
I would of been livid so I can understand

Warwick Hunt

She was more concerned about the condition of the pillow cases, knowing she had just been shredded by some hairy arsed builder and you were up next, unbelievable.
He must have seen you coming Anth and trampled all over them with his dirty boots  :D

greychap

Because this happens all the time with Diamonds. It really does. And George has specifically said to me on the phone in the past when its happened and multiple times "don't worry you will get the time you've paid for". So like all those previous times I was expecting 45mins as I paid for that. To also be honest Zara took the £75 at 1.15pm off me and I am surprised she never said. "Sorry I shouldn't take this from you as I know there is not enough time for 45mins now as I am seeing someone at 2pm and will need to get ready for them".

It wasn't until 1.40pm when I got the sense of being rushed that I said. We still have 20mins left. And Zara said no we don't as I have someone coming then and I need to take a shower before they turn up".

I know this sounds the stupidest thing on the face of the earth but I never thought about cleanliness until that 1.40pm time when she said she needs to take a shower for the next guy. And it just suddenly hit me like a train, 'she never got showered for me as I seen her walk out with her last punter'.  It is literally a case of a 100 things are going through your mind at once and you just miss the obvious.

The other thing is thinking more. If this guy was Frankies booking 30 mins early. Well I was there from 1.10pm till 1.55pm and he definitely never come back.  As Frankie was walking through the corridor and stuff and she definitely was alone. :scare:

To be honest this is my exact thing I am worried about with third bookings that caused all this planning. Girls clearly think its just soft touch Anth so don't need to put the effort in. As I am now truly worried Zara didn't get washed at all thinking 'Anth wont mind' if I don't get a shower. And there is me rimming her and all sorts.  :vomit:

To be honest I am surprised you want to go back and see Zara after all she has read all these posts you have written about her and even though you are probably right she had not had a shower and washed her holes maybe just a quick tissue wipe possibly but she must be mad at you for outing her for not washing???

I do think when the right thing to do from her end when she realised you had booked 45 min and had paid for it she knew you was being kicked out at 30 min why not phone George and say the next punter tell him to come 15 mins later or say Anth I can only do a 30 min appointment.

It shows she was going to cut your appointment short but try and give the next bloke his full time possibly!

Offline AnthG

I am going to email Diamonds and ask them to read and comment on this review as to be honest this really is not good enough. As it seems to me they knew when they sent me up there 10 minutes late!!! that she still wasn't alone. And they knew when they sent her 2pm guy up that I was still there due to being sent up late for my punt.

And they knew I wouldn't have time for a 45min booking which is why they told her I had only booked for 30.

Every single punt I have had with them they make the girl text to say the guy is gone, or running over.

And if it is a case of its frankies punter turned up 30 mins early. Why they let him in. And I want them to actually say this too (I am not calling Zara a liar, I just want to hear it from George also and so he can explain why they sent this guy up when he didn't have a booking and not me who did have a booking!).

greychap

I don't think Zara is one of the worst girls around but certainly this booking could have been dealt with better if you do go back to see her Anth must say hats off to you as don't think I would have the balls to after her knowing who you are on here :scare: :scare:

Offline johnny34

I don't think Zara is one of the worst girls around but certainly this booking could have been dealt with better if you do go back to see her Anth must say hats off to you as don't think I would have the balls to after her knowing who you are on here :scare: :scare:

I think both Zara & Diamonds know exactly who AnthG is when booking & here on ukp. If they can do this to a good regular punter just think how they'll treat the rest of us.

greychap

I am going to email Diamonds and ask them to read and comment on this review as to be honest this really is not good enough. As it seems to me they knew when they sent me up there 10 minutes late!!! that she still wasn't alone. And they knew when they sent her 2pm guy up that I was still there due to being sent up late for my punt.

And they knew I wouldn't have time for a 45min booking which is why they told her I had only booked for 30.

Every single punt I have had with them they make the girl text to say the guy is gone, or running over.

And if it is a case of its frankies punter turned up 30 mins early. Why they let him in. And I want them to actually say this too (I am not calling Zara a liar, I just want to hear it from George also and so he can explain why they sent this guy up when he didn't have a booking and not me who did have a booking!).

You might be better speaking to George but whatever happens the best they will do is pass the buck but they might offer you a free session if your lucky so might be worth while making a stand.

With all these punters passing in and out all day long like an Airport you have to wonder how discreet it is and surely this way of operating eventually is likely to come to a bad end, I really do not leave enough time between punters. I personally think it should be 30 mins between each booking that is enough time if some has gone in late and the girl has enough time to shower.

greychap

I think both Zara & Diamonds know exactly who AnthG is when booking & here on ukp. If they can do this to a good regular punter just think how they'll treat the rest of us.

Well she has pmd Anth so of course she knows. I think most people know who Anth is its not a big secret.

But it does show they still let it happen knowing he could post on here.

Offline Spartacus123

I wouldn't bother, they don't give a fuck once they have your cash, we've mostly all been bitching about Diamonds for  a while now, the only way they will ever do anything to change is if you vote with your feet.

Offline AnthG

if you do go back to see her Anth must say hats off to you as don't think I would have the balls to after her knowing who you are on here :scare: :scare:

This is what happened with Tiffany. I booked her for an overnighter, had a really great time, posted a review for it. A lot of other people commented bringing up issues and holes in it saying it wasn't really as good as I thought it was. But I still really enjoyed it.

I went back for a subsequent booking a few months later with her and she had read the review and she flipped her shit big style at me. Literally freaked out at me in that booking (and I am not under exaggerating, I am talking total freakout at me).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13200.0

When I posted my review yesterday I genuinely was trying to avoid suggesting anything bad towards Zara as my singular annoyance was towards Diamonds. And to be honest still is as I think they really are the cause of all of this. I also had two really good bookings with her (you will notice my posts saying to people she was now alongside ToriTaylor my favorite girl I have booked in all of my 30+ punts).

e.g

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57043.0
and
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57380.0

So I was really trying to extract her from my annoyance with Diamonds as I genuinely wanting to book with her again as she ticks the boxes I am looking for.

Offline Highlander

Good read, review had a bit of everything- builders, rimming, Frankie May in the shower, wine reviews and mucky pillows.

Feels bad OP. Builder obviously fucked her all over so well she lost track of time and space and he blew a huge load over her face and the pillows for good measure.

themademan2

Good read, review had a bit of everything- builders, rimming, Frankie May in the shower, wine reviews and mucky pillows.

Feels bad OP. Builder obviously fucked her all over so well she lost track of time and space and he blew a huge load over her face and the pillows for good measure.

:music: :thumbsup: :cool: :D

:yahoo:

greychap

This is what happened with Tiffany. I booked her for an overnighter, had a really great time, posted a review for it. A lot of other people commented bringing up issues and holes in it saying it wasn't really as good as I thought it was. But I still really enjoyed it.

I went back for a subsequent booking a few months later with her and she had read the review and she flipped her shit big style at me. Literally freaked out at me in that booking (and I am not under exaggerating, I am talking total freakout at me).

When I posted my review yesterday I genuinely was trying to avoid suggesting anything bad towards Zara as my singular annoyance was towards Diamonds. And to be honest still is as I think they really are the cause of all of this. I also had two really good bookings with her (you will notice my posts saying to people she was now alongside ToriTaylor my favorite girl I have booked in all of my 30+ punts).

e.g

and

So I was really trying to extract her from my annoyance with Diamonds as I genuinely wanting to book with her again as she ticks the boxes I am looking for.

I know more then anyone when you post your honest experiences it can bring a back lash but I have now got to the point where I will post  something if it needs to be said and don't care for bullies.

But one thing I will say I have not done a review for a while as I now don't want any girl picking up who I am on here as I want to stay separate from my identity on here, but you don't really have that luxury now, sometimes it might benefit you and other times it wont.

greychap

e.g

and

If you do go back and see Zara though I think you need to go in there with an open mind and try and look to enjoying it, if you accept the booking with extra 15min you need to take away the bad thoughts of what happened last time otherwise you will feel nervous and edgy and let her try and make it up to you with a clean slate hopefully.

Offline AnthG

If you do go back and see Zara though I think you need to go in there with an open mind and try and look to enjoying it, if you accept the booking with extra 15min you need to take away the bad thoughts of what happened last time otherwise you will feel nervous and edgy and let her try and make it up to you with a clean slate hopefully.

i know people may say I am an idiot. But I would definitely go back and see her. She really does like I say tick the boxes I am after. So I just hope she can keep those thoughts you say above in mind when I turn up at the door. :)

Toshiba

with Diamonds or Amour i'd never leave it that late AG to get the flat number, 2 minutes before the punt? you must have known you run the risk of the phone ringing out, its happened before especially with Diamonds, Amour used to give me the number of flat/house if i asked for it well in advance.

so i don't think Diamonds are totally to blame , and the rest of the shit sounds like Zara mixed/messed up....she in truth should have phoned Diamonds and insisted on a break which im sure you'd have agreed to or at least cancelled, but the greedy fucker went ahead and took ya money  :dash:

i wouldnt be rushing back and id wash ya mouth out good n proper  :vomit:

been a great read this  :lol: :hi:

Offline AnthG

with Diamonds or Amour i'd never leave it that late AG to get the flat number, 2 minutes before the punt? you must have known you run the risk of the phone ringing out, its happened before especially with Diamonds, Amour used to give me the number of flat/house if i asked for it well in advance.

But the problem is, again with Diamonds, they don't give you the info until at the earliest 4mins before the punt is due to start.

I have phoned before this time in the past. And they always say, please phone back up when its closer to the time to get the flat number. As they are it seems genuinely worried about blocking what exactly happened today. The person goes to the door early. And the last guy hasn't left yet.

They need to sort out this system, the obvious one is have two people on the phones. And have that different person on a different phone carrier than O2 (who will likely be also a culprit in this) they should have one phone with an O2 sim in, and another person taking calls with an EE or ThreeMobile sim inside. This will stop all of this.

Offline johnny34

She really does like I say tick the boxes I am after.

Think its more a case of you liking to 'lick her box', even after the builders have been in  :hi:  :D

Toshiba

Think its more a case of you liking to 'lick her box', even after the builders have been in  :hi:  :D

:lol:

oh dear AG sorry to make fun but it is funny to us in hindsight

Toshiba

But the problem is, again with Diamonds, they don't give you the info until at the earliest 4mins before the punt is due to start.

I have phoned before this time in the past. And they always say, please phone back up when its closer to the time to get the flat number. As they are it seems genuinely worried about blocking what exactly happened today. The person goes to the door early. And the last guy hasn't left yet.

They need to sort out this system, the obvious one is have two people on the phones. And have that different person on a different phone carrier than O2 (who will likely be also a culprit in this) they should have one phone with an O2 sim in, and another person taking calls with an EE or ThreeMobile sim inside. This will stop all of this.

but surely Diamonds know you and trust you to give you the flat number if you ask well in advance? Amour did for me, they knew who i was and if i asked i would get the number of house/flat on the morning, then later i just confirm im here at the punt, you really need to get it from now on and insist on it, surely a big regular like you can be trusted??

Offline Tiger63

I wouldn't bother, they don't give a fuck once they have your cash, we've mostly all been bitching about Diamonds for  a while now, the only way they will ever do anything to change is if you vote with your feet.
It took 71 posts before someone came up with the correct solution.
Anth mate, I cant find a reason for you to want to return to this agency. I`ve phoned them twice and both times its been a fuck up...so They wont be used by me again.
Not having a go at you mate but, why are you going back for more time after time.....there has to be other WGs out there for you

Warwick Hunt

If you do ever see her again Anth, and upon arrival you find she has a mouth full of concrete and a joist hanger dangling out of her arse, there is a good chance Bellways has just left mate, think twice  :lol:

Offline foreverchanges

If you do ever see her again Anth, and upon arrival you find she has a mouth full of concrete and a joist hanger dangling out of her arse, there is a good chance Bellways has just left mate, think twice  :lol:

I wonder what his estimate was for the damage done to the pillows?

Anth ..you should have inserted a large garden gnome up his arse like Basil Fawlty did with O'Riley.

Offline foreverchanges

I've heard of lasses saying they've got the painters in but never the builders!! :D

Next......

Offline johnny34

I've heard of lasses saying they've got the painters in but never the builders!! :D

Next......

Maybe she needed a bit of 'damp proofing'  :D  :hi:

Offline Third Man

I would have thought the builder bloke would have used the tradesmans entrance!  Maybe he did ....

Warwick Hunt

If your struggling for pillows Zara, i have a block and tackle in the garage that i never use  :)

Offline Highlander

Haha. Joist hanger? That sounds like a technical term to me that only a builder would know. Zara good mate? ;)

Online toon972

Going to see Zara next week,got my high viz today. :thumbsup:

Offline Uniformad

It took 71 posts before someone came up with the correct solution.
Anth mate, I cant find a reason for you to want to return to this agency. I`ve phoned them twice and both times its been a fuck up...so They wont be used by me again.
Not having a go at you mate but, why are you going back for more time after time.....there has to be other WGs out there for you

I think I said  something along the same lines. what other buisness would treat us like shite and then we would go buy from them again, well I certainly wouldn't. Boycott called!

Offline AnthG

She was down as working today in the Quayside West again and it seems vanished from their lists at last minute.

That is suggesting she is proper annoyed / upset about this review. As I remember she said this the last time over the last review

helllo i am very sorry about this. Last Thursday i was with my sick gran in hospital as my family where away from the uk and unable to be by her bed side and today i cancelled due to all the stuff posted about me on this site as sometimes things do get to you in this job and i wouldn't be at my best for my clients with lack of sleep and upset.
zara xoxo

I genuinely feel bad now. To say one more time, I really think Diamonds are squarely at fault for this and not her. I know there is maybe one or two things she could have maybe done better. But its a case of you do the best that the situation allows.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:41:11 pm by AnthG »

Offline baresi

if i was in charge of Diamonds i'd just ban Anth from seeing any of my whores it'd save loads of hassle, the punters would still turn up and be conned

Offline AnthG

if i was in charge of Diamonds i'd just ban Anth from seeing any of my whores it'd save loads of hassle, the punters would still turn up and be conned

I have something like a 85-90% positive review score against my name towards them. I would like to think that is considered good and free publicity for them having that from a customer.

This also means, I personally think, the times I do neg them, they should seriously think to listen to it and put it right. As it means it was pretty blimming shambolic that punt if I do neg them as I truly hate with a passion negative reviewing anyone. Therefore they should know that when I do it, it means it was something very bad that happened.

Offline baresi

I have something like a 85-90% positive review score against my name towards them. I would like to think that is considered good and free publicity for them having that from a customer.

This also means, I personally think, the times I do neg them, they should seriously think to listen to it and put it right. As it means it was pretty blimming shambolic that punt if I do neg them as I truly hate with a passion negative reviewing anyone. Therefore they should know that when I do it, it means it was something very bad that happened.

in that case if i owned them i'd take you on as a consultant/public relations guru

sentinel

The chances of Diamonds banning anyone, even Anth, are quite slim as they need the business.

Whether Zara will still want to risk seeing him again after all this fuss is another matter.

Offline AnthG

Whether Zara will still want to risk seeing him again after all this fuss is another matter.

I have sent her a PM to say I am sorry if the review has caused her any upset.

I will also say it again. I believe there is one thing responsible for bringing about this review. And that is the way Diamonds went on. Not Zara. She just had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of Diamonds effectively double booking and handling things shoddily. It would have been the case (I can bet) that day if I had of booked Frankie May instead of Zara. As it was Diamonds mismanaging the bookings.

This is the reason girls pay the 30% to the agency after all to do a simple thing of manage their bookings properly.

Online toon972

Have you been  in touch with diamonds Anth?