Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astin on AdultWork  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Tiger63

Was fairly nervous about this as it was my 1st real punt for a good few years. Ive had a couple of 15 min quickie BJs with girls a lot younger than myself and never really enjoyed it so wanted someting a bit more relaxed and intimate.......and with someone my own age.
The comms was 1st class, within an hour of  sending Astin a message on Adultwork( dont know how to post the link) I was outside her place and getting buzzed into her appartment.
As posted by someone else, Astin asks you at the door " am I alright for you"......not sure what she would do if you said "no" but she looked fine to me.
We had agreed on a 30 min for £60 and she seemed quite keen to get down to it.
She doesnt appear to like kissing so it was straight on to her lovely boobs then down to a bit OWO on each other....Astin says the right things to you....weather or not she means it all I very much doubt but it does help to relax you and you enjoy the ride ...so to speak.
She said she was close to coming so the hat was put on and off we went.
Nice bit of good old fashioned missionary,sucking her nipples, where she said she had come, followed by a bit of  Doggy, really had me on the brink.
She got on top for a short while and then switched to 69 where she wanked me off all over her boobs....Have I mentioned her Boobs???
Bloody lovely they are.
Didnt feel rushed to leave, had a kiss and cuddle and then when I was dressed had the same.
So, Do i have any down points....apart from her phone going off every 5mins, no I dont...it was in another room but you could hear it was quite loud.
She was perfect for me as I was very nervous and she relaxed me very quickly.....something to bear in mind.
Would I go back to see Astin?.....Yes definatley....But Iam going to see some other girls.
!st punt for years and a very happy chappy.

themademan2

No kissing and phone going off is completely unprofessional. When she first started out, she got me all the way to fence houses area and then didn't answer my calls, most likely had another client. Thank fuck I never got to see her  :D

Toshiba

Doesnt get me rushing to see her im afraid

Mucher

Doesnt get me rushing to see her im afraid
Thats put me off whats the point in not kissing and as for the phone as long as she did not keep answering it  :D

Offline Kev3773

Saw her a few years back when she advertised as being 44 she told me she was actually 54 so she is now 56 or 57. Photos have been cleverly done, nice enough but wouldn't go back.

Mucher

Saw her a few years back when she advertised as being 44 she told me she was actually 54 so she is now 56 or 57. Photos have been cleverly done, nice enough but wouldn't go back.

So does she not look as nice in person as she does in her pictures  :rolleyes:

Offline Tiger63

So does she not look as nice in person as she does in her pictures  :rolleyes:
Alarm bells ringing here....you dig a post up from 4 months ago to tell us that you were put off from seeing her........then you say she`s not as nice as her pics make out, .....so you must have seen her.

:dash: :dash:

Offline Kev3773

Alarm bells ringing here....you dig a post up from 4 months ago to tell us that you were put off from seeing her........then you say she`s not as nice as her pics make out, .....so you must have seen her.

:dash: :dash:

I think you may have wrong end of stick Tiger, mucher was probably asking me about her looks as I mentioned in previous post about pics it's me that's seen her not mucher.

Offline Tiger63

I think you may have wrong end of stick Tiger, mucher was probably asking me about her looks as I mentioned in previous post about pics it's me that's seen her not mucher.