Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle Dixonn  (Read 2085 times)

10 review(s) for Gabrielle Dixonn (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jeezyjjacob

External Link/Members Only

Absolute Gem of a find. Young czech girl working in nottingham near the Capital Arena. After being let down by someone else gave her a call and within 15mins I was in her room. She offers an amazing GFE 110 for 1 hour was worth every penny!
All her skills were amazing she was gorgeous, well spoken.. Complete package!
Deffo one to see again!

Offline Ipunter

I have been umming and erring about her... Might give her a go.

Offline jeezyjjacob

Yeah bud shes deffo worth it! She did say she has to go back to london for a bit.. Dont know when she will next be about think she goes all over the country (Y)

Offline sanjman

FK is not listed on likes but is mentioned in main body.  What was her FK like and does she do CIM (listed as at discretion) .

Offline jeezyjjacob

Her FK isnt all that its just a basic kiss.. And yes she does do CIM

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time with her and good to hear she's coming back to London.

I saw her a while back and had a great time with her, she made me cum twice in an hour which don't happen very often so I'm waiting for her to come back.

Thanks for posting  :drinks:

Offline sanjman

I saw Gabrielle and unfortunately I was a little disappointed.

She is a tall and good looking girl, smooth skin and friendly personality.  But FK was non existent (only limited lip kissing) and she spat (on me!) out the cum while giving owo.

Don't mind clock watchers if it means I get the full time but I was out within 20mins of 30min appointment.

domino131

She's been on my hotlist for a while but I've never really been sure about whether I want to see her.  I think I did actually get as far as giving her a call once but got no answer that time.  She does seem like good value for money so I may give her a go at some point.  Good to know you had a good time at least.