Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Interesting site  (Read 2847 times)

Hi guys, just discovered this site a few days ago, been reading through a lot of the posts and it's made me realise how much of a fucking perv I must be! (Should fit in well then) I've visited a heluva lot more of the ladies being discussed than I remembered. Brought back some find (and not so fond) memories. Some of the girls discussed have been removed from my hotlist and others added. Not had time to reply to some of the questions about some of the wg's ive met but will defo get round to it.

Offline Happyjose

Hi. Just fire some names of the girls you've seen here and that'll get the ball rolling...

Let's see, wg's I've been with in the last few weeks/months?

Lady Red (used to be SahsaRed, I think)
Bit heavy but what an absolute dirty slut! You can smash her back doors in all day and she'll love it. Can take you balls deep, sloppy as fuck.

YourTempted, fucked her on first punt, good girl, nice and friendly and really throws herself into it. Been back loads for her £30 oral only, she can get most of it in her mouth and doesn't mind a bit of gagging.

KittyVonBusty (don't judge me!) certainly not a looker! Wouldn't poke her even when she asked me to. Face fucked her for a good hour and a half (not bad on a half hour booking for £40. Very submissive, slapped her about a bit...mostly cause she enjoyed it (not really my thing)

Kat Lee, best I can say is don't waste your money, no talent orally and absolutely shite ride.

Loads of glasgow girls, a good few from edinburgh, one from Dundee, a few down south.

Got an absolute load left but will fill in when I get more time

JazzMan

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 05:40:44 pm by JazzMan »

Thanks Jazz, I'll get the links up in future, on here through mobile and just finishing up work. Kat Lee was discussed on another thread, she does a bit of touring, think I read something related to 'fake taxi' on here. Honestly, one of the worst punts ever. Not cheap either, think it's actually the first time I've been proper bored during a punt. To be fair, I've not had any really bad experiences. As you'll find out as I add more....I'm a man of low standards, blowjob kinda guy so don't mind doing a meet with a swamp donkey every now and again if she can deepthroat. a lot of these high priced wg's are too up themselves. Give me a good housewife who's husband is at work all day while she's horny and I'll show you a girl who's up for almost anything.

Offline solway

YourTempted, fucked her on first punt, good girl, nice and friendly and really throws herself into it. Been back loads for her £30 oral only, she can get most of it in her mouth and doesn't mind a bit of gagging.

KittyVonBusty (don't judge me!) certainly not a looker! Wouldn't poke her even when she asked me to. Face fucked her for a good hour and a half (not bad on a half hour booking for £40. Very submissive, slapped her about a bit...mostly cause she enjoy

Your_tempted looks worth a try

Lol, funnily enough I spoke to her today. She just found out she's pregnant. Got married last year, she said she's still up for the cup though. Said she's sticking to regulars, id recommend her. She's a bit plumper than she looks in the pictures and her tits are a wee bit saggy (2 kids I think she said)
She does exactly what it says on the tin though. Get her on top and she'll ride you like a cowboy, also likes a bit of hair pulling and arse slapping.

RandyF

Thanks Old
Here's the links

KittyVonBusty - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh my sweet lord Jesus Christ Almighty.

She's right up the street of a couple of the lads on here  ;) They'll love her.  In saying that they've probably been already and were keeping this minx a secret...flyboys  :)

Lol, to be fair...not my proudest moment. Was horny, in the area and she was the only one that got back to me pretty quickly. There's a good few munters I've had the pleasure of throat jabbing, only thing I'm usually interested in is the top of their head, as long as they've washed and conditioned their hair that day, I'm in!

Your_Tempted

Lol, funnily enough I spoke to her today. She just found out she's pregnant. Got married last year, she said she's still up for the cup though. Said she's sticking to regulars, id recommend her. She's a bit plumper than she looks in the pictures and her tits are a wee bit saggy (2 kids I think she said)
She does exactly what it says on the tin though. Get her on top and she'll ride you like a cowboy, also likes a bit of hair pulling and arse slapping.
i wonder who you are 😂