Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrina NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1334 times)

Offline nike

Went to NTS as a plan B after not getting a reply to my phone call, from an indie, probably busy shaging another punter.  :lol:

Six girls on, Sabrina, Sophie, Natalie, Jade, Zoe and Amy.
picked Sabrina, the new girl.
About 5/3 blond, 24yo, about a size 8 claims to be from Spain. Quite a pretty face and good boobs {c cup possibly }. Started off with OWO,  bit too soft and vanilla for me but she kept at it for a good 10 minutes,  she does light kissing, as I'm not into DFK, I don't know if she offers this.  Nice tits and nipples responsive to touch and tounge. Also doesn't mind some light fingering.
Onto sex, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy.
A very light massage followed by round two.
The BJ was a lot better this time,  she's learning,  followed by sex and also a lot more effort put in the second time.
English is pretty good.  I might try her again but she would have to up her game,  quite a bit. .

Looks 8 / 10
Service 6.5 / 10
Effort 7/ 10

« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 02:40:01 pm by nike »

Offline foreverchanges

Good review Nike..my heart skipped a beat when I saw the review because I thought for a second it was the return of the stunning Czech girl of the same name from a couple of years ago.

And I bet Zoe isnt the gorgeous Scottie who used to grace LSS  :dash:

Offline nike

Could this be the same one I saw at BSS? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57266.0
Not sure, she said she has been here only one week and it was her first day at NTS.