Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai - Hounslow West - Massage with HE  (Read 20320 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £60 for 60 mins – 2 girl Massage with HE

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: 3 minutes walk from Hounslow West tube. An apartment in a B&B type House.  Discreet side entrance to the apartment . Room fresh and clean but for those with cat allergies, be aware there is a third pussy in the house. Clean towels and nice body shop smells in the air.

Appearance: Always difficult for me to gauge the age of Asian women, - Lady one, mid 40’s, size 10, long dark hair. Looks wise 5/10.  Lady 2, mid 30’s, size 10, looks wise 6/10.  Both girls dressed in black leggings and T shirts.

Services: Well clearly you don’t come for this massage based on the looks.  I have visited these girls a few times when my back begins to play up. I consider it medical treatment with a twist  :yahoo:.  You receive a full Thai massage, one concentrates on feet up to bum and the other lower back to head = full on deep tissue massage, but I always request them to be firm with the hands. I’m fully stripped and covered with a clean towel and the first 30 minutes laying on a double bed face down and drifting away to a relaxing massage. Then turn over onto back for 15 minutes of massage with nice attention to top of thighs and brushing balls etc. Then for the grand finale, the younger one puts on a new surgical type glove and asks whether you want prostate massage. These girls have obviously given prostate massage and hand jobs thousands of times, so real masters. Both girls got there tits out and this has always been free for me, but I believe they may charge extra for this.  The older lady sucks your nipples, tweaks them and massages your head and neck whilst her partner gives you the final strokes.  Then you are fully cleaned up with baby wipes and I took a shower save my shirt from absorbing the massage oil.  For those wondering if they offer fuller services I have always been advised no, which is fine for me as only go for the massage / medical treatment  :angelgirl:.

Positives
Professional deep tissue Thai massage
No rush and relaxing experience
Well practised HE with prostate massage
Great value at £60 per hour for 4 hands but 6 months ago it was even cheaper at £50

Negatives
None of this occasion but on one occasion previously the older ladies breath smelt of garlic, so I guess I turned up just after dinner

I base my rating on the massage experience with the HE being an added extra

Rating 9/10

Offline ForrestGump

Nice one h&l. I need to try this service. What's it like for parking in the area?

Offline HappyandLucky

Nice one h&l. I need to try this service. What's it like for parking in the area?
I went by tube, but the venue is on the main road so not good for parking.There are however several side streets which you walk past which should be fine unless you need a permit. Otherwise there is an NCP close to the station  :drinks:

Offline Silver Birch

There is free 'unofficial' parking just up the road. This is where Mimi told me to park on my first visit.

She said I could park on the forecourt next time (plenty of space) but I prefer to park out of sight.

Offline HappyandLucky

There is free 'unofficial' parking just up the road. This is where Mimi told me to park on my first visit.

She said I could park on the forecourt next time (plenty of space) but I prefer to park out of sight.
Although parking in B&B carpark might add extra tension before the relaxation.  ;)

Huckleberry

That is a very good price for 4 hand, 1 hour for £60.
I go to Red Peony in Northwood hills,  Joel st, a chinese joint.
Here I have paid on several occasions,  1 hour, 4 hand with plenty of tug and rub until you blow, on proper massage table.
£90 PLUS £20 each for tips, making £130.
Ladies not great lookers but excellent massage that rejuvenate your body making it feel relaxed.
I have had full blown FS with owner as last client before they close.
However, not available otherwise for anyone else but H.R.
H

fredpunter

they are cheap as chips - paid £30 for 30 mins when I went but I see it's gone up to £40 now

Offline Silver Birch

It is a decent massage with a very happy ending. See my review below.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22474.0

I like a massage and HE because I am a lazy bastard, so I have had a few massages and compared to other 'masseuse' I have seen since, the fact that they don't do much/any cock teasing until the final furlong is part of the reason I only visited twice and not returned recently.

My first visit reviewed in the above link was 10/10. 2nd visit was 30 mins and they weren't so interested 6½/10. Still good VFM in my opinion.

Yaris

do they offer naked massage or not? :)

Offline Silver Birch

do they offer naked massage or not? :)

I've been twice and the only person naked was ME  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

I have only had topless and never tried to touch. If u want fully naked or additional services I think these girls are not for u but who knows what each punter can receive. Perhaps phone and ask openly.

Offline brandc

That is a very good price for 4 hand, 1 hour for £60.
I go to Red Peony in Northwood hills,  Joel st, a chinese joint.
Here I have paid on several occasions,  1 hour, 4 hand with plenty of tug and rub until you blow, on proper massage table.
£90 PLUS £20 each for tips, making £130.
Ladies not great lookers but excellent massage that rejuvenate your body making it feel relaxed.
H

How much extra did you have to pay for the FS?

Offline Kamaka

The owner - would that have been Julie?

Offline Silver Birch

H

How do you know this?

Huckleberry

Kamaka : Yes, Julie. Do you know her or had services ?
Silver Birch : I sent a two associates there and they asked for F.S and both were declined,  without revealing I sent them,  incase something went wrong during their selected massage, I didn't want to jeopardise my relationship with Red Peony.
H

Offline latecomer

I see she hides her feedback on AW - which is always a VERY big no-no for me - but based on these good reports, do you know what they might have to hide?

Offline HappyandLucky

Kamaka : Yes, Julie. Do you know her or had services ?
Silver Birch : I sent a two associates there and they asked for F.S and both were declined,  without revealing I sent them,  incase something went wrong during their selected massage, I didn't want to jeopardise my relationship with Red Peony.
H
Perhaps a review on your FS, as no one else has gone there and I have visited several times  :unknown:

Offline Kamaka

Yes, I've had the pleasure of Julie's massage several times in the past. Never FS though, never tried, but she does have a nice pair on her.
We do appear to have branched away fom the original thread though, Hounslow to Northwood!

Offline Kamaka

Returning back to the Hounslow ladies, I went twice last year. Mimi, who I think is the boss and the better looking of the two in a MILFish way, for a total of £100 does strip off to reveal a nice pair and encourages RO as she wanks you off.
The girls do tend to joke about rather a lot.
The 2nd time I went, I was rushed out of the side door ahead of time as the next appointment was arriving early. Haven't been back since.
ps, if you ask to see her pussy, you will meet Tiger!

Huckleberry

Sorry to deviate from main thread but need to add about Julie @ Red Peony.
Although place in general is not of very high standard compared with Sala Thai Hendon, I only initiated F.S as plan C.
Because when you add it all up, it is expensive and Julie is very passive when it comes to sex but excellent at massage.
This is all I will add about this place. Sorry to divert from original topic.
Best to all.
:hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Sorry to deviate from main thread but need to add about Julie @ Red Peony.
Although place in general is not of very high standard compared with Sala Thai Hendon, I only initiated F.S as plan C.
Because when you add it all up, it is expensive and Julie is very passive when it comes to sex but excellent at massage.
This is all I will add about this place. Sorry to divert from original topic.
Best to all.
:hi:
Be good if you could review and give more details for her FS. We would all appreciate how far she wiuld go. Cheers.

kentpunterryan

Spent the day at Legoland or as it`s now called by me Fucking Legoland (FL) so for those of you that have been to said FL you can understand why I needed a massage and a happy ending because FL is neither relaxing or does it leave you feeling happy, so on the way back home I found the number for this place, on the face of it for those who have not been before £60 for a 4 handed massage with a happy ending sounds good, but as Judge Judy always says if it looks to good to be true, it usually is! now the place itself is not to bad, the two girls are not to bad either, we have all seen worse, my problem is the service they provide, they were both friendly enough and the massage was just about ok but my god they never stopped talking, in Thai and in English, maybe it was because I had a Thai girlfriend or maybe because I had been to FL all day but it sent me up the wall, totally fucking mind numbingly boring stupid conversation and with about 20 minutes left on the clock I was asked to turn over (thank fuck for that) and they both started their routine of the so called happy ending, these two have obviously done this a million times and the way they do it in the same boring way in which they do the massage left me feeling less than happy, it was like they were doing the washing up and having a chat while they did it, all in all an average punt in an average place, it sounds good value, it isn't, not sensual at all, not amazing and don't leave feeling happy you just leave with a headache, I wont be going back FL or to Sensual Thai again, I hope you don't waste your hard earned either, first post here so sorry if it`s not done very well, good luck to everyone and happy punting