Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback Gangbang Lincoln Today!  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Ipunter

If you're interested in sharing a pussy barebacked with about 7 other guys she's the lady for you.

:vomit:

External Link/Members Only

Pre-requisite you must be clean.

Offline Jacobkim

Offline Ipunter

Nah just a gang bang by the looks of it, I would have thought a sex party would have more than one woman.

toxic fox

Who does she think she is? Sasha Grey?

Offline Taggart

Why on earth are mods allowing commercial promotion of unsafe activities?  Thread should be locked, OP put on the naughty step.

Only idiots would line up for a bareback gangbang.   :scare:

Offline Ipunter

Sorry it was ment as more of a warning

Offline Taggart

OK, sorry didnt spot the warning.

Offline Ipunter

OK, sorry didnt spot the warning.

I've re-read it, I completely understand what you mean, does look like an advert. I should have opened with WARNING BAREBACKER.

Offline Turtle Z

Why on earth are mods allowing commercial promotion of unsafe activities?  Thread should be locked, OP put on the naughty step.

Only idiots would line up for a bareback gangbang.   :scare:

I would avoid bare backers as much as the next reasonable minded punter but as much as you might disagree with it, there are punters who enjoy barebacking and seek out recommendations on that basis. Are bare backers excluded from this site and if so where do we draw the line? OWO is also high risk but I do that. Who are we to judge moral standards and levels of risk? You pay your money and you make your own adult decisions about what is safe and what your own levels of risk are. I really don't think that it is for you or anyone else on this site to moralise about the issue. Sure, I like to think that punters can be educated and be persuaded into pursuing safe sexual practices by using this site but moralising on the issue is more than a little hypocritical.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I would avoid bare backers as much as the next reasonable minded punter but as much as you might disagree with it, there are punters who enjoy barebacking and seek out recommendations on that basis. Are bare backers excluded from this site and if so where do we draw the line? OWO is also high risk but I do that. Who are we to judge moral standards and levels of risk? You pay your money and you make your own adult decisions about what is safe and what your own levels of risk are. I really don't think that it is for you or anyone else on this site to moralise about the issue. Sure, I like to think that punters can be educated and be persuaded into pursuing safe sexual practices by using this site but moralising on the issue is more than a little hypocritical.

On UKP barebacking is discouraged, and rightly so. However there are known members on here (including 1 long-standing member) whose reviews mainly consist of punts with BB.
Warning: Do not click any of his links, cos majority of us would not want to punt with those WGs, bareback or not).

Also, there is a dedicated site/forum for those punters who actively seek barebackers, including licking out a previous punter's cum froma  WG's pussy  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I won't publicise that site, but it has been mentioned on UKP on numerous occassions. You only need to search on Google a known barebacker (using her AW link) and chances are she has been mentioned on that site.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

...  including licking out a previous punter's cum froma  WG's pussy  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Fucking hell... I was eating.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Taggart

A request to eat cum is nothing new.
Around 10 years ago I did some pics for an erstwhile agency in Nottingham, and a few weeks later, had an email from the owner asking if I was prepared to engage in a bareback 3some and lick the girl out after the other punter had come first, with him reciprocating for me. My session would have been free - regardless how disgusting it was.

The answer was an emphatic NO.

Offline claretandblue

Who was the guy who did bareback anal with Janet joy while at the same time claiming to take good care of his sexual health?

He really took the biscuit. ...

Offline themightyimp

Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jacobkim

There have been some good comments made my fellow punters.

I would like to add something useful aswell

Most of us love OWO, BUT do we know? It can give urine infection!!! A urine infection can lead to kidney disease...

SAFETY FIRST!!!       SAFETY MUST!!!

and also.         HEALTH IS WEALTH!!!

johnnyboy61

There are a lot of things that carry a risk, but we have to weigh up the risk against the gains.  Driving a car is relatively safe, but there is still a risk of serious injury, but most of us judge that the benefits make this risk worthwhile.  Bikers have to take an even bigger gamble as the risk is so much higher, but then the enjoyment is probably greater too. So it is with OWO.  Many of us weigh the potential risk against the benefits and decide that it is worthwhile, whilst there are some that think otherwise (their choice - not criticising), however, most decide that the risks are just to great to go around barebacking WGs.  If you want to sit at home and wrap yourself in cotton wool that is totally your decision.  :hi: