Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your biggest fantasy?  (Read 4675 times)

Robbybobby15

Looking for some ideas for a role play, I have a few ideas but wats yours ?

Offline Corus Boy

Girl opens the door.

She is the girl from the Profile photos.

She is dressed as requested.

Not much of a fantasy but...

Offline virtualplayer

Girl opens the door.

you owe me a keyboard... just spat my coffee out laughing.

next you will be saying you want the services that she offers on her profile....    :lol:

Robbybobby15

Lol have to agree, they never seem to wear what I ask, I am planning a punt for July and hopefully this will be ok as the girl seems legit never again will I just call a cheap Romanian lol I like to,plan now.

Offline Ipunter

Girl opens the door.

OI THATS MY FANTASY!

Offline Corus Boy

you owe me a keyboard... just spat my coffee out laughing.

next you will be saying you want the services that she offers on her profile....    :lol:

The question was about a fantasy, not the impossible dream!  :D :drinks:

Offline socks

Classic role plays don't do much for me, nurse-patient, naughty schoolie, policewoman etc. They can look extra horny dressed that way but developing the scenario hasn't appealed. Getting them to pretend to be civvie girls i know especially some from work, or the OH's hotter friends has an attraction, or getting them to tell me to imagine it's x, y or z woman i'm fucking , while balls deep in their cunt/arse, would be things i'd perhaps try one day!

Got any good ideas yourself OP?

Robbybobby15

Well nothing like a nurse or any shit like that I'm thinking a mate or a work colleague, no relation as I do t get that but I want the feeling of this is wrong lol. I will be having a w/s session so I'm thinking of asking the wg to sedduce me or something but I'm still deciding.

herelonely

DO you guys have much luck in role plays? I've never done one but would love to try, have asked a few times of WG's and they normally say yes but then doesn't happen.

I've got 2 in my head at the moment

- High powered business woman, dressed to kill, meets me in a bar and seduces me back to her room and dominates me
- I am a boss taking pay packet to someone who is off sick, when I get there he is not in but his wife is (soccer-mum look, tight jeans/tight top) she offers me coffee, tries to explain why sick man is not in and I make her 'make it up to me'

Any suggestions for girls in south west/Bristol area for the above?

Or do most role plays end up shit really (unless your CISCO)

Offline virtualplayer

Am going to be working through a few fantasies...

Mainly around  Don/sub games where I get to do whatever I want with the girl on question.. all agreed before hand with a safe word in place.

Offline herbie007

My biggest fantasy is to shag Sasha Grey

External Link/Members Only

I think she's so gorgeous

It would be like a dream come true  :P

Offline daveev

My biggest fantasy is to shag Sasha Grey

External Link/Members Only

I think she's so gorgeous

It would be like a dream come true  :P
me to :yahoo:

Offline closeshave

Been there
Seen it
Done it
Nothing to report
Move along

:crazy:

fredpunter

I often had trouble taking role playing seriously back in the days when I tried it. But one fun thing I did once was blind fold the lass for a taste test. I put various things in her mouth and she had to tell me what they were (different types of sweets, bits of fruit, carrot sticks, humus etc). We both knew what was going in her mouth eventually but the tease was she didn't know when.

Offline Cuntminion

Room full of cats

You never said sexual

Offline socks

I often had trouble taking role playing seriously back in the days when I tried it. But one fun thing I did once was blind fold the lass for a taste test. I put various things in her mouth and she had to tell me what they were (different types of sweets, bits of fruit, carrot sticks, humus etc). We both knew what was going in her mouth eventually but the tease was she didn't know when.
Fucking great idea. Bucket list has an addition :drinks:
Gonna vary it with her putting bits of her body on my tongue for me to guess, just hope I don't insult her by declaring "arsehole" when it's actually pursed lips!!

Robbybobby15

Ok this is my plan so far( might change it ) we will meet in the hotel room she will be a work colleague and we are on a course so stopping at a hotel, turns out the company have only booked one room so we just get on with it, I'll go out and come back in to her in the bathroom and walk in while she is on the toilet pissing and start from there lol ( she knows I want ws)

fredpunter

Fucking great idea. Bucket list has an addition :drinks:
Gonna vary it with her putting bits of her body on my tongue for me to guess, just hope I don't insult her by declaring "arsehole" when it's actually pursed lips!!

you should be able to tell by whether she's talking out of it ... but then again ....

Offline peewee

A mother and daughter duo.

Anybody know if there are any?

Mikeyorks

There used to be one in selby, the mother and daughter would happily be in the same room as the other had sex with you, but they wouldn't do anything to each other, not even touch arms it was literally no contact between them two, but they would both be naked and would happily watch while you had sex with the once you wanted. Think the daughter was called shaunna? I saw her alone once and she was ok, curvier and possibly slightly older than her photos suggested but was good, very modern house infact new build probably under a year old opposite the retail park in selby, not sure what her mum looked like

Mikeyorks

But as for fantasies, my wife's sister, stunning size 8 32a tits despite being 25 yrs old, best legs I've ever seen in my life and 90% of the time I fuck the wife it's the sister I'm thinking of! I'm lucky my wife is attractive but her sister is just that girl next door sensual style girl, looks amazing and knows it (so long as you like small tits anyway)

Offline threechilliman

In terms of role play I've done a few, but find there are a few guidelines that will help. My advice is don't do it first time out with a girl - the only real way is to meet her for a normal punt and see what she's like - topic for post-punt discussion perhaps? You can then gauge if she's keen and also whether her personality will suit it or not.

Once selected and booked, I usually send a reasonably detailed opening scenario stating what I want to do and also checking if everything I've asked for is OK with them. The scenario will get us started, both girls I do them with are skilled enough to continue without a script

On the day, when you knock on the door, go straight into role play. Don't say your hello's and catch-up first as it can then be difficult to get started. This advice has been given to me by my two favourites for this sort of thing.

I've done a few. With Foxxycleopatra I did secretary who was coming to the end of her probation period and sent me to an appointment a week early. I wasn't best pleased. She then had to demonstrate a few 'new' skills to persuade me to keep her. Needless to say she still has the job. Next I did Head Mistress/Errant Schoolboy with her - another excellent punt. In a couple of weeks we're going to reverse roles with Head Master/Naughty Schoolgirl and she'll get her arse spanked.

With Zoe of Manchester, first up was Personal Tutor/Schoolboy - my best to date. Not only is she a great fuck, she's also a great actress and produced one of my most memorable punting moments as she slid off the desk and into my lap, pinning me down. Last time out, her duo partner Abbie joined us and played the part of my wife, with Zoe playing my best mate's wife. This was truly superb and is my best punt so far. I may reverse my role next time to play the part of Zoe's husband who thus far is in the dark that his wife is shagging elsewhere. As they're both ex-Sandys, I've also thought about them playing school girls who aren't interested in studying but would like to work in a massage parlour, not realising that it's not just a massage they'll have to provide....

All are reviewed in detail for those interested in this sort of thing.

As someone said, the biggest sex-organ you have is your brain. For me, role play adds an extra edge to a punt and helps keep it fresh when seeing the same girl.

tcm

Offline DiamondDave

Black girl & Chinese/ Japanese girl 3 some.

Had both 1 on 1 but together... Still a box to be ticked...  :)

Offline theblade

To find a genuine Spunk Swallower. A girl that takes the whole load gargles it, shows you it then gulps it down :crazy:. Think it will always be a just a fantasy  :thumbsup:

herelonely

, I've also thought about them playing school girls who aren't interested in studying but would like to work in a massage parlour, not realising that it's not just a massage they'll have to provide....

tcm

Oh, I like that one!

johnnyboy61

To find a genuine Spunk Swallower. A girl that takes the whole load gargles it, shows you it then gulps it down :crazy:. Think it will always be a just a fantasy  :thumbsup:
Didn't realise this was a fantasy of mine until it actually happened. Very hot English girl, but I had had a very long day and didn't make my one pop through penetration as I normally do.  She went down on me to finish me off, was pleasantly surprised that she did CIM and was amazed when she didn't make a quick exit to the bathroom.  Just came up for a cuddle and we lay there chatting for some time (my "time" had already been up long before she got me to pop) - I found this extremely sensual and a huge turn-on.  I didn't even notice it was on her likes list as it is never something I have actively sought, but it was incredibly sensual and is now an item ticked off on the bucket list that was not even on it before (no gargling though!).

Chuckman

Would like to spend the afternoon with Michelle Monroe, that would be great.

And to Corus boy:  :D

MrBridger

Didn't realise this was a fantasy of mine until it actually happened. Very hot English girl, but I had had a very long day and didn't make my one pop through penetration as I normally do.  She went down on me to finish me off, was pleasantly surprised that she did CIM and was amazed when she didn't make a quick exit to the bathroom.  Just came up for a cuddle and we lay there chatting for some time (my "time" had already been up long before she got me to pop) - I found this extremely sensual and a huge turn-on.  I didn't even notice it was on her likes list as it is never something I have actively sought, but it was incredibly sensual and is now an item ticked off on the bucket list that was not even on it before (no gargling though!).
+1!

Offline Sonny Crockett

My fantasy would be for me to tied up in a room alone, and then have lots of naked women queuing up and coming to up me, telling me allsorts of filthy obscenites, then mounting their butts against my face, squeezing it hard to their hearts delight, dancing away, and rubbing their cheeks up and down against my face. Finally they would then spit in my face and walk away!!!!!!

PURE BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!

squeezebox

One role play that worked out well, was when I dressed up like Richard Gere in the Officer and a Gentleman.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I said to her I was planning to carry her down the corridor into the bedroom just like in the above picture. She loved the movie and Richard Gere, it was also something she'd wanted someone to do for her. Found out she was soaking wet when we eventually got into the bedroom...(recommended)   :kissgirl:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Another fantasy would be for me to have sex 24/7 with five of my favourite WGs all at the same time - Naughty Natasha (Milton Keynes), Analqueen1 (Cheshunt), Lexxi Rocks (Leeds), Bjanee (Bristol) and Naughty Aimy (Sheffield/Manchester)..... It would be a complete filth fest full of spitting, squirting, face sitting, OWO, face fucking, ass worship, anal fucking in turns, dirty talk, etc, etc...... I would be at the mercy of those goddesses, willing to do their every bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anotherjohn50

My fantasy.........

To get to the end of the punt and she says

" I enjoyed that so much, you don't  need to pay me"

:( :(  Never going to happen  :rolleyes: :)

johnbuoy

TA DAH

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

spkmstr48

DO you guys have much luck in role plays? I've never done one but would love to try, have asked a few times of WG's and they normally say yes but then doesn't happen.

I've got 2 in my head at the moment

- High powered business woman, dressed to kill, meets me in a bar and seduces me back to her room and dominates me
- I am a boss taking pay packet to someone who is off sick, when I get there he is not in but his wife is (soccer-mum look, tight jeans/tight top) she offers me coffee, tries to explain why sick man is not in and I make her 'make it up to me'

Any suggestions for girls in south west/Bristol area for the above?

Or do most role plays end up shit really (unless your CISCO)

The obvious suggestion is LK, tell her about it, it will improve your chances.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Mr Jones

I have two - one that I have yet to experience, and one that did actually happen and I will treasure for all time:

The one that happened:  I offered to take some professional photographs for a girl to start her modelling career. She was a 16 year old kid. Asked me if she could bring her mum to the interview, I said fine. Both arrive, mum excited about her daughter doing this and totally naïve. Chat for 1/2 an hour - the girl is stunning - slim, boyish coltish figure, tiny breasts, and legs that - to use her mom's words - 'go on for ever'. She was nearly 6' tall.

Anyway, everyone happy so mom agrees that daughter can come tomorrow on her own for her first shoot. So she arrives the next day at the apartment for a 2 hour shoot. No mum this time. Chatted on sofa - told her that she needed to be confident about her body if she wants to be a model, so lets just slowly undress you and see how you react to your body being on display. OK, she says. So, takes off her shoes and socks herself then I remove her top for her. All great - no embarrassment for her yet. Then together we get her tight jeans off. She giggles a little bit now self-consciously.

Now, I say. lets get your bra off.. real slow.. undo the back, I cup the bra in my hands and very slowly bring it down an inch at a time... she goes bright red now and her hand flies to her mouth in embarrassment... another little giggle.. bra drops to the floor to reveal the most perfect, tiny, adolescent little pair of puppies I have ever seen in my life..... rub my fingers over the cheeky little nipples... Sofia (name changed) makes a little mewing noise now and looks at me with big round eyes in wonderment as if she cant quite believe this either... Then I quickly slip her knickers off and drop them on the floor too. Wow....! Fully shaved, sixteen years young little pussy nestles between her long legs. I kneel down to have a closer look at this heavenly creation, she smells beautiful and I look up at her.. she smiles down shyly at me but is happy and excited.

She then goes for a quick shower because she hasn't yet had one this morning and has a few outfits to get changed into for the photographs. I help dry her off with a towel. And we are now ready to start the photography. Then...... as she's still looking a bit embarrassed walking around naked in front of me, I say 'you look a bit self-conscious - would you like me to take my clothes off as well just so it's not just you walking around with no clothes on?' Get this... she says 'Yeah, ok...'!!!!!!! So I take everything off in about 5 seconds flat and am standing next to her (she’s about an inch taller than me).

By this time I am rising rapidly down below and my breathing is getting very ragged…. We face each other and I take her hands and guide her right hand down to my member …. She takes him in her long fingers and just holds him there… with my right hand I then move down her stomach to the entrance to her and slowly and gently slide my finger in… Oh my goodness me…. Soft, wet, milky, fresh and young….

Anyway, I thought that was it and we should stop, because she said to me ‘I don’t really like being fingered’.  Ok I said and withdrew. But she then says…. Wonderful sweet words… ‘Can I just do it to you?’  Ok, I said… So she moves her body against mine and slowly begins to rub me along my shaft with her fingers… I could not control an inch of my body, I could not speak, I was breathing roughly and loudly, those massive round eyes just kept looking at me.. Her fingers moved faster and faster....After about a minute I just exploded across her stomach.. she smiled at me and said… ‘was that ok…?’

After that, both still naked and  messed up, she sat in my lap for half an hour and we chatted about her sexual experience, school life etc etc….

I’ll save the other, yet to be explored, fantasy for later in the thread…..!

SirFrank

My biggest fantasy is being an extra in Coronation Street. Ideally I'd like to be an extra in the knicker factory and when the workers are revolting against Mrs Connor about having to work through their lunch break, I'd be in the background with some other randoms nodding my head and gurning. I'd play the part with aplomb

fredpunter

I can't help thinking Mr Jones real fantasy is to present jackanory

johnnyboy61

I can't help thinking Mr Jones real fantasy is to present jackanory
Perhaps he's the reincarnation of Vladimir Nabokov and this is a passage from his sequel to Lolita? Maybe we need an annual UKP prize for fiction, because I think that we have a contender in Mr Jones.

herelonely

Perhaps he's the reincarnation of Vladimir Nabokov and this is a passage from his sequel to Lolita? Maybe we need an annual UKP prize for fiction, because I think that we have a contender in Mr Jones.

That's a disappointment, I thought was all true - my advice, if your going to go for a story like that, perhaps pick 18 or 19 instead of 16  :bomb:

My fantasy.........

To get to the end of the punt and she says

" I enjoyed that so much, you don't  need to pay me"

:( :(  Never going to happen  :rolleyes: :)
. Real fantasy.

Mr Jones

Maybe we need an annual UKP prize for fiction, because I think that we have a contender in Mr Jones.

I don't blame the cynicism - I expected some disbelief and I know that I cannot prove it (except I have photos which I will NOT be posting). However, a couple of points:

1. It is indeed true and a factual account of what happened. If I was fabricating it surely I would have embellished the action with more than just a hand job? Because actually afterwards, I regretted that I didn't go for more as I clearly could have done. I think I was just so shocked at her willingness, I didn't think to push it as far as I could!
2. The disbelief of other guys on this forum is actually probably the last ounce of pleasure I have managed to extract from the experience! They don't believe it because it is such an amazing and unattainable prize - a 16 year old girl. It is the old adage - the more you cant have something, the more you want it. It was the greatest prize of all. I've punted since this, but nothing will ever come near that 2 hours of my life.

Mr Jones

That's a disappointment, I thought was all true - my advice, if your going to go for a story like that, perhaps pick 18 or 19 instead of 16  :bomb:

16 years old is legal. She was 16 years and 9 months old.

johnnyboy61

...........She was a 16 year old kid. Asked me if she could bring her mum to the interview, I said fine. Both arrive, mum excited about her daughter doing this and totally naïve. Chat for 1/2 an hour - the girl is stunning - slim, boyish coltish figure, tiny breasts, and legs that - to use her mom's words - 'go on for ever'. She was nearly 6' tall.

Anyway, everyone happy so mom agrees that daughter can come tomorrow on her own for her first shoot. .........

I'm still hoping that this is a story because to me that is far better than if it's true.

It may be legal to fuck a 16 year old (ok, you said you didn't actually fuck her, just like Bill Clinton didn't Monica Lewinsky) , but how much older than her were you as a "professional photographer"?  You gained the trust of the mother and then betrayed her by having sexual relations with her daughter.  Its one thing two sixteen year-olds having a quick fumble or even going much further, but quite another for a grown man to take advantage of a "16 year old kid" in such a vulnerable position.

Still, hope this is just your fantasy and never happened, cos if this were one of my daughters at the easily impressionable age 16 and I found out I would have knocked your fucking lights out.......

Sorry, not like me to use threatening language like this, but put yourself on the other side and see things from the family's point of view instead of being led by your dick. "Dickhead" seems appropriate name in this case whether a true story of not!

Offline closeshave

MrBridger

I have two - one that I have yet to experience, and one that did actually happen and I will treasure for all time:

The one that happened:  I offered to take some professional photographs for a girl to start her modelling career. She was a 16 year old kid. Asked me if she could bring her mum to the interview, I said fine. Both arrive, mum excited about her daughter doing this and totally naïve. Chat for 1/2 an hour - the girl is stunning - slim, boyish coltish figure, tiny breasts, and legs that - to use her mom's words - 'go on for ever'. She was nearly 6' tall.

Anyway, everyone happy so mom agrees that daughter can come tomorrow on her own for her first shoot. So she arrives the next day at the apartment for a 2 hour shoot. No mum this time. Chatted on sofa - told her that she needed to be confident about her body if she wants to be a model, so lets just slowly undress you and see how you react to your body being on display. OK, she says. So, takes off her shoes and socks herself then I remove her top for her. All great - no embarrassment for her yet. Then together we get her tight jeans off. She giggles a little bit now self-consciously.

Now, I say. lets get your bra off.. real slow.. undo the back, I cup the bra in my hands and very slowly bring it down an inch at a time... she goes bright red now and her hand flies to her mouth in embarrassment... another little giggle.. bra drops to the floor to reveal the most perfect, tiny, adolescent little pair of puppies I have ever seen in my life..... rub my fingers over the cheeky little nipples... Sofia (name changed) makes a little mewing noise now and looks at me with big round eyes in wonderment as if she cant quite believe this either... Then I quickly slip her knickers off and drop them on the floor too. Wow....! Fully shaved, sixteen years young little pussy nestles between her long legs. I kneel down to have a closer look at this heavenly creation, she smells beautiful and I look up at her.. she smiles down shyly at me but is happy and excited.

She then goes for a quick shower because she hasn't yet had one this morning and has a few outfits to get changed into for the photographs. I help dry her off with a towel. And we are now ready to start the photography. Then...... as she's still looking a bit embarrassed walking around naked in front of me, I say 'you look a bit self-conscious - would you like me to take my clothes off as well just so it's not just you walking around with no clothes on?' Get this... she says 'Yeah, ok...'!!!!!!! So I take everything off in about 5 seconds flat and am standing next to her (she’s about an inch taller than me).

By this time I am rising rapidly down below and my breathing is getting very ragged…. We face each other and I take her hands and guide her right hand down to my member …. She takes him in her long fingers and just holds him there… with my right hand I then move down her stomach to the entrance to her and slowly and gently slide my finger in… Oh my goodness me…. Soft, wet, milky, fresh and young….

Anyway, I thought that was it and we should stop, because she said to me ‘I don’t really like being fingered’.  Ok I said and withdrew. But she then says…. Wonderful sweet words… ‘Can I just do it to you?’  Ok, I said… So she moves her body against mine and slowly begins to rub me along my shaft with her fingers… I could not control an inch of my body, I could not speak, I was breathing roughly and loudly, those massive round eyes just kept looking at me.. Her fingers moved faster and faster....After about a minute I just exploded across her stomach.. she smiled at me and said… ‘was that ok…?’

After that, both still naked and  messed up, she sat in my lap for half an hour and we chatted about her sexual experience, school life etc etc….

I’ll save the other, yet to be explored, fantasy for later in the thread…..!

So the parts in bold show the areas where you've forgotten to change the original American English to British English when you copied and pasted this from some fourth rate 'erotica'. And as for 'milky', WTF?????

Seriously, just fuck off with your fuckwittery you fucking fucker (and that's better English than the shit you've posted).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:21:54 pm by MrBridger »

Offline Gordon Bennett

I think I must lack imagination or something cos I can't be arsed with role play at all...... If you put a gun against my head and demanded me to come up with a fantasy I honestly couldn't!?
My take is that shit is for couples who are fed up with marital sex and are trying to spice things up a bit. A wheezy old fart and unprolific punter like me is more than happy to just get near a hot moist pussy and fuck it and any embellishments are totally unnecessary.

Offline Sonny Crockett

My fantasy would be for me to be kidnapped by five women, and then taken to a certain room. There, I would be stripped naked and then tied up. Then the women would do all sorts of sexually dirty things to me, and treat me as a sex toy doing their every filthy bidding. LUSH!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline itk

My fantasy would be for me to be kidnapped by five women, and then taken to a certain room. There, I would be stripped naked and then tied up. Then the women would do all sorts of sexually dirty things to me, and treat me as a sex toy doing their every filthy bidding. LUSH!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Very similar, I'd like to kept tied to a bed where many women would come in and tease me, or just use me for their pleasure. Then tie me back up until another wanted to use me.
Another would be to hide and watch some couple fuck, only to be found and then being asked to join in.

jimmychunga

I have always fantasised about a threesome.

In the back of a limousine. With blacked out windows.

Driving through New York.

In the morning rush hour.

In a thunderstorm.

I am lying back sipping a glass of wine as the two girls lick my cock. Watching the faces of the harassed commuters going to work.

Amateur psychological assessments welcome