Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carina Z  (Read 865 times)

1 review(s) for Carina Z (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

After a piss poor trip to wolves last week Thai Nikki should be avoided at all cost I decided to pull on my punting shoes and try someone new so Carina Z looked the part had a bit more about her profile then the private gallery scams and the verification photo wasn't bad and does not flatter her at all.

So after work I head up to Telford town centre where she is staying at one of the well known hotels there. Coms is a bit hit and miss takes ages to reply to text messages and end up standing about for 20 mins like a Lemon. Getting ready to call it a day when I get the text that she is ready.
Get in the room to be greeted by a very cute girl next door type EE girl(Romanian) in a little vest and a thong happy days. Cash sorted cock washed on with the show her clothes come off her body is fuckin A* face is cute but a bit to much makeup .

Punt is the normal by the numbers Romanian affair condom on right away climbed on fucks for 5 mins have you come yet? No so sucks for 2 mins still with condom on. Then I think fuck it I'm going to hammer that pertect little ass pay the extra 30 and lube up slowly guide my cock in to one of the best looking arses I've fucked for a long time 5 mins later which by the way once your in gently she takes it like a trooper I'm done wash up get changed no small talk and we're done.

Pro- I think she is a very cute girl next door type with a killer little natural body and an arse that was a dream to fuck.

Con- normal mechanical EE get you in get you off get you out service and a limited service (no kissing no oral on her covered by)

Her tight hot little ass has moved this into neutral but that's the best I can give her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bod666

Good work finding a Romanian girl that advertises anal and actually does it! And a no feedback one as well - you must have been feeling brave today.  :thumbsup:

I looked at her profile and thought phwoar, then looked at her verification pic. Maybe not then.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:04:31 pm by bod666 »

Offline Madone1

Good work finding a Romanian girl that advertises anal and actually does it! And a no feedback one as well - you must have been feeling brave today.  :thumbsup:

I looked at her profile and thought phwoar, then looked at her verification pic. Maybe not then.

Yeah the verification pic does her a real disservice makes her nose look massive but she like cute her private pics are accurate and her body is 100% like the photos.

Offline Trevor12

At least she's smiling in her veri pic. Makes a change from the grumpy disheviled look that seems to be almost the norm.