Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap and cheerful in Bristol?  (Read 3550 times)

Offline XTC2

Any recommendations for a quick wham-bam in the Bristol area? I looked up the girl I used to see occasionally for quickies but it looks like she's no longer working. I'm looking for 15 minutes with OWO, swallow and deep throat would be a bonus, and ideally no more than £30. Age, location etc. unimportant as long as the BJ is good!

Offline XTC2

Really, no suggestions at all? I can't be the only one here who likes a cheap quickie from time to time!

Offline Bristolboy

Offline PeachyAssFan

Samantha Gray. She operates from a nice apartment near Baldwin Street. Doesn't advertise or provide services around the school holiday such as at the moment.  But she will reappear soon no doubt. She is slim and attractive, with a nice face too, but why she doesn't show off her nice body I don't know. I booked her for am hour.  I can't remember exactly how much she charged earlier this year as a special rate for a 30 minute session but £40 springs to mind

Offline Roth

Samantha Gray. She operates from a nice apartment near Baldwin Street. Doesn't advertise or provide services around the school holiday such as at the moment.  But she will reappear soon no doubt. She is slim and attractive, with a nice face too, but why she doesn't show off her nice body I don't know. I booked her for am hour.  I can't remember exactly how much she charged earlier this year as a special rate for a 30 minute session but £40 springs to mind

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

spkmstr48

Mellisa's £30 quickie but girl quality variable, no recent intel but Maria is OK if still there.

Offline XTC2

OK, thanks for the info. Every time I've tried to get hold of Donna she's been booked up or isn't working, and I hear she's now only doing one day per week, but maybe I'll give her another try. Samantha Gray doesn't do CIM so that would kind of spoil it for me. I've never tried Melissa's but to be honest would prefer not going to a parlour, too much variability.

Tbm13

I'm interested in Donna, does anyone know which day she works? (Due to work only up in Bristol certain days) and has anyone punted with her in the last few months?, her reviews are abit old, many thanks.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

OK, thanks for the info. Every time I've tried to get hold of Donna she's been booked up or isn't working, and I hear she's now only doing one day per week, but maybe I'll give her another try. Samantha Gray doesn't do CIM so that would kind of spoil it for me. I've never tried Melissa's but to be honest would prefer not going to a parlour, too much variability.
Bit rich to expect a girl to do half an hour and CIM for £30.........better off looking for a streetwalker.

Offline Roth

Bit rich to expect a girl to do half an hour and CIM for £30.........better off looking for a streetwalker.

+1 :(

SirFrank

Oral Hayley or Hayley xxx or whatever she is does a £30 BJ with CIM but she spits it down the kitchen sink. I've heard she's been blacklisted by all the plumbers in Bristol after one of their lot had a nasty surprise when he tried to unblock her u bend from underneath the sink
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:32:00 am by SirFrank »

Offline Roth

Oral Hayley or Hayley xxx or whatever she is does a £30 BJ with CIM but she spits it down the kitchen sink. I've heard she's been blacklisted by all the plumbers in Bristol after one of their lot had a nasty surprise when he tried to unblock her u bend from underneath the sink

Offline XTC2

better off looking for a streetwalker.
I take it that wasn't a serious suggestion, not here anyway.

I've had a quickie with CIM for £30-£40 plenty of times in the past and never had to "look for a streetwalker". Donna as previously mentioned was doing them for £25. Roxy used to do them for £30 (now £40 I think), Nadia and Paula were £30, etc. If bristolscene was still going I'd have probably got a bunch more suggestions, but I guess the UKP crowd don't share that kind of information.

Offline Bristolboy

I take it that wasn't a serious suggestion, not here anyway.

I've had a quickie with CIM for £30-£40 plenty of times in the past and never had to "look for a streetwalker". Donna as previously mentioned was doing them for £25. Roxy used to do them for £30 (now £40 I think), Nadia and Paula were £30, etc. If bristolscene was still going I'd have probably got a bunch more suggestions, but I guess the UKP crowd don't share that kind of information.

So the four suggestions you got were not good enough. Ungrateful

vw

So the four suggestions you got were not good enough. Ungrateful
Well said Bristolboy, there is a good bunch of us in the area that share loads.

Offline Roth

Well said Bristolboy, there is a good bunch of us in the area that share loads.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline XTC2

A bit touchy aren't you? I've already mentioned why, aside from Donna, the suggestions didn't fit what I was looking for. Bristolscene (and other sites that are no longer around) regularly mentioned cheaper girls, here not so much (see "Bit rich to expect a girl to do"...)

Don't get your panties in a twist, I wasn't being "ungrateful", just pointing out the same kind of info isn't available here.

vw

A bit touchy aren't you? I've already mentioned why, aside from Donna, the suggestions didn't fit what I was looking for. Bristolscene (and other sites that are no longer around) regularly mentioned cheaper girls, here not so much (see "Bit rich to expect a girl to do"...)

Don't get your panties in a twist, I wasn't being "ungrateful", just pointing out the same kind of info isn't available here.
Well when multiple people think your rude than maybe its you with the problem.

Well your obviously in the wrong place then.  Here's a map

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tbm13

All I'm curious in is, are all the WG's mentioned still active?? Has anyone punted with them in the last couple of months? And if so are they recommended?

Offline PeachyAssFan

Perhaps we can get Admin to rename this thread 'Cheapskate'

Tbm13

Or we could get admin to call thus thread, people asking a question, and not getting  a straight answer!! Lol.. It has nothing about being  a "cheapskate" just looking for the best service, for the best financial return :-)

Offline XTC2

Well when multiple people think your rude than maybe its you with the problem.

Hmm... let me see...

OK, thanks for the info.

You're right, I'm so fucking rude! And thanks for the map of Bristol, if I could return the favour and remove that stick from your ass I would.

@Tbm13 Thanks for the support, but just FYI this is pretty par for the course here. UKP is moaning old git central at times, they do love to bitch.

Tbm13

So basically this site is a waste if time, and very few people have punted with the WG"s they promote? Yet none of them have a review! Sorry but if I'm paying for a service I want to see very recent reviews, which sadly you won't find on here or AW. !!

vw

So basically this site is a waste if time.
No that's you, you were the rudest link goodbye !

Offline Roth

So basically this site is a waste if time, and very few people have punted with the WG"s they promote? Yet none of them have a review! Sorry but if I'm paying for a service I want to see very recent reviews, which sadly you won't find on here or AW. !!

What a wanker! 

Offline Roth

I don't get it, he didn't pay to join here did he ?

Nah just another cunt having a pop and UKP and its membership.  :dash: :dash:

vw

Nah just another cunt having a pop and UKP and its membership.  :dash: :dash:
Are we members or are we UKP that is the question ?

Offline Roth

Are we members or are we UKP that is the question ?

Good question well asked.  :unknown:  I would say that Admin owns UKP and the contribution of members makes it so successful.  :unknown:

vw

Good question well asked.  :unknown:  I would say that Admin owns UKP and the contribution of members makes it so successful.  :unknown:
The people make it, a village is not houses !