Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield station. Any good independent girls? not parlours.  (Read 853 times)

Offline twiglet

I've been looking around on aw but not had much luck.

I'm looking for a girl who is within a short walk from the station. I've limited time so needs to be pretty close.

I've looked on here but only really found info on parlours, people who have toured or people who aren't working anymore.

Any info or links would be great.

Thanks

Twiglet

Mark76

There are a few who operate in apartments near West Bar, which is probably a 15 minute walk or so. What are you looking for specifically?

Offline twiglet

Looking for someone who is close enough to nip out of work in my lunch break Type of meeting. I work near the train station sometimes so that's my best option for a location.

There are hotels and apartments close by so was thinking if there are any girls using these it would be ideal.

Offline stevedave

Sounds like you're in a similar situation to me in Leeds - I tend to nip out for lunchtime punts.

My advice would be to do your research - bring up the girls based in Sheffield on an AW search, email them asking where in the city they are based and hopefully you should get a good few responses...I've managed to find 3 or 4 ladies within 5 minutes walking distance from my office, and that doesn't include any girls that might be touring and staying in city centre hotels.  :hi:

Offline twiglet

Well yesterday I mailed about 5 or 6 people all with feedback and within the search of 0 miles from s1 and only 1 came back to me or even read the mail.

Turns out she was on tour and not checking in until 2 that day. She's not even on the page today and showing somewhere else now.

I did take a chance on another and it turned out to be a lot of messing around and didn't risk it in the end. Not enough info for where she was. To me it was leading to being ripped off but maybe I was being over cautious.