Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Stan the Blue Movie Man  (Read 1390 times)

David Larry

I'm becoming DSBMM (not sure if any / many of you know who he is).

Since becoming intrigued with punting, every girl I now see in and around town is a potential WG... how I think about them is pure filth. lol. I passed a hotel in Newcastle the other day and was convinced a guy standing nearby, holding his phone, was organising a punt. WTF is happening to me!!!

:wacko:

King Jim of the Toon

That was me on the phone but was organising pizza delivery haha

David Larry

David Larry

Was it a Big Sausage Pizza?

Offline AnthG

Please say you are still seeing Tori today and haven't cancelled it?

I was genuinely devastated to see LilyD take a short sabbatical as she also ticks all the boxes. I could snog the face off her for hours!!! Roll on the 27th!!!
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

David Larry

Please say you are still seeing Tori today and haven't cancelled it?

"Roll on the 27th" was for LilyD coming back but it seems she came sooner, lol. I have spoken with Lily and awaiting confirmation of a date and time.

Offline AnthG

I thought you had a booking with Tori setup?

David Larry

I thought you had a booking with Tori setup?

No, I hadn't actually booked her (indecisive t**t what I am).

I was a fanny's hair away from booking Lydia (was just waiting to see her availability) then, after a spanner was thrown in the works, in the name of Jasmine Kisses, I was just about to book her instead then LilyD comes back online so want to nab that sexy minx before it's too late.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:01:46 pm by David Larry »

Offline AnthG

But you don't have to be indecisive. Just see both.

The best advice I can give is just set a date and just book anyone that day you can see. It doesn't matter if she is your first or fith choice. As even if its terrible you can just see a different girl the week or even day after.

The trap you don't want to fall into is that of sacredrealm. He was here posting on the forum for literally a year and a half. Never made nor had a single punt and was constantly saying 'this will be the time I do it' and like I say he said this for a year and a half before giving up it seems.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2119

If you just do it by saying "Right May 30th I am going to have a punt with anyone and nothing will stop me" you will get into it.

This is what I did. I spent about 3 weeks arranging and planning my first punt in extreme detail only to be messed around by the girl each time. And I just said that's it I am going to see someone today and just phoned a profile on AW I liked the look of and seen her within the hour. I was pleased I did it that way in all honesty as I would have turned into a sacredrealm myself possibly.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:07:30 pm by AnthG »

Offline flash1965

Both good choices and you will have to book in advance as very popular :hi:

Warwick Hunt

Anth is right DL, pick the time then see who you can arrange for that day.

It won't matter that much because the chances are you will soon be setting up your next appointment with whoever you missed anyway, these are very popular ladies your talking about so booking won't be easy if you wait.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:17:19 pm by Warwick Hunt »

Offline foreverchanges

Right DL this is what I did last Monday as I had a day off on Wednesday...

1. Checked Amour and Diamonds calendar to see who was working on the Wednesday.
2.Rang Diamonds and booked Louise.
3.Rang Amour and booked Francesca.
4.Then texted Diamonds an hour later and booked Frankie.and then on the Wednesday morning I rang to get the location.

Not saying you have to dive in at the deep end and book 3 lasses ..although I can highly recommend it but it really is that simple.

AND..it will stop you going blind watching too many mucky dvds...disgusting !!!

:hi:

David Larry

I've already submitted a date and time with LilyD, just waiting for her to confirm then it's go, go go!!! If I don't hear back from her by Friday, I am going to book JK instead. I'm definitely not delaying it any longer, I'll end up insane and with bollox like Buster Gonads.

Offline AgedCases

Both good choices and you will have to book in advance as very popular :hi:

Yeah, that's what's delaying my punting career.