Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds website  (Read 1261 times)

Offline UN_Dr

Has it gone down? I can't access it and just been let down so need to try to find a new punt.

Offline AnthG

Its fine for me, and just put it in downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says

It's just you. External Link/Members Only is up.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline UN_Dr

Looks like it's just me then. Won't happen to know who is available this afternoon 18-22 size 10 or below would you? Any recommendations?

Offline AnthG

On the Newcastle quayside its Frankie May. On the Gateshead Quayside its Ellen and Lace.

Those are the only three working who fit your criteria.

Haven't seen any of them to be honest.

sentinel

Why not just phone them or did I miss something.

Offline Uniformad

I can not access via phone just says forbidden access but no problem from tablet.

Offline johnny34

I can not access via phone just says forbidden access but no problem from tablet.

My phone is the same & has been for about a week  :dash:

Offline AnthG

It might be your ISP if you are using on 3G implementing new blocks.

If so Opera Browser is what I use to overcome any blocking as it uses Opera's proxy as an intermediary to save on bandwidth which also overcomes any website blocking too.

Offline Uniformad

If so Opera Browser is what I use to overcome any blocking as it uses Opera's proxy as an intermediary to save on bandwidth which also overcomes any website blocking too.

Thanks AnthG I shall try this to see if it works

Offline johnny34

Thanks Anth, it seems to have corrected itself today. Something to do with the server or the O2 connection was/is the cause.