Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time partying - Phoenix Club  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Kragdoll01

Hi, I've never been to a party like this but have been curious for ages about it, first with LMP and now Phoenix and have finally decided to take the plunge and booked a space for Friday, however I'm now getting somewhat nervous about attending. I will be travelling from out of London and am not familiar with the city so will it be easy to find? Also how are they with newbies? And should I email them to inform them about this? Can anyone tell me about the girls in the Friday line up?

thanks in advance

punter6969

I'm in the same position as you about parties. Please report back your experience afterwards  :rolleyes:

Offline Convince Me

One question you need to ask yourself is, if I see somebody I know do I stay or walk? In my experience I stayed but it made for an awkward time. We stayed at opposite ends of the room. No words were spoken.

Mark Andrews

Hi, I've never been to a party like this but have been curious for ages about it, first with LMP and now Phoenix and have finally decided to take the plunge and booked a space for Friday, however I'm now getting somewhat nervous about attending. I will be travelling from out of London and am not familiar with the city so will it be easy to find? Also how are they with newbies? And should I email them to inform them about this? Can anyone tell me about the girls in the Friday line up?

thanks in advance

I have seen these sorts of parties advertised a lot on AW and they have made me nervous about attending. You never know what you may be walking into. I always feel nervous too as to what the people there may be like.

You never know what could go wrong either given the recent headlines back in April at a party in Hertfordshire (External Link/Members Only).

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

thanks in advance

:hi:

Nerves are to be expected, but good for the adrenalin  ;). Try not to worry too much. TPC is a very good party provider.

The party venue is a 5-10 minute walk from Lancaster Gate tube and pretty easy to find.

I would recommend you tell them it is your 1st time as you may get a little extra care and attention. Mention it on arrival to whoever is maiding on the day. 

herelonely

I'm in the same position as you about parties. Please report back your experience afterwards  :rolleyes:

Same here, I'm tempted but not yet managed to work up the bottle. Look forward to reading your experience!

vt

thanks in advance

Yep, I've been in the same boat. If you're at all curious about being at an orgy, you will enjoy it, once you've been with your first girl for a few minutes...but you will have to push through some pretty heavy nervous apprehension as the time & place approaches, my legs were jelly and my heart was beating out of my chest the first time I approached the door of the old LMP...but that's over 3 yrs ago and I haven't looked back since.

TPC are a professional outfit and will look after you if you're a newbie, on arrival just tell the girl maiding and you'll get pointers as to what to do. Just try and relax and enjoy the attention on offer and don't be reticent about joining in.

Oops, just noticed you were asking about yesterday...hope you had fun!!  :hi:

Offline iPad3

I've said it before chaps but for your benefit,

2 years ago I was where you are now, 4 venues and some 20 - 30 parties in and still loving it, fuck the nerves pick up the phone and book!!

You know you want to!!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

It is perfectly possible to like the idea of parties, yet hate the reality. But I hope you have fun :)

Offline smiths

It is perfectly possible to like the idea of parties, yet hate the reality. But I hope you have fun :)

Indeed, but ultimately of course unless you give it a try you wont know for sure. ;)

Offline Kragdoll01

Hi thank you all for replying, unfortunately I was not able to attend the party but let them know earlier on in the week so hopefully I'm still in the Phoenix Clubs good graces, I will be keeping an eye out on getting another opportunity to attend. Previously I had considered just picking a day and attending regardless but I'm starting to think I would be worth waiting for a line up that peaks my interest.

Mike Oxhard

As you don't yet know any of the girls it's probably better not to fixate on the line up too much for your first experience. You may have a preconceived idea of what girl appeals the most, but then walk in and fancy someone else much more  :D Just arrive with an open mind.

Don't worry about the nerves, they mean you are alive. If you don't feel any then I'd be worried  :sarcastic: It is a big step into the unknown for any first timer but with this provider you can be confident that there is so much positive feedback that you have no need to worry about them. I was most worried about the safety of my belongings more than the sex when I first went, but all is fine. As soon as I saw my stuff was safe I relaxed and had an amazing experience. You won't start to calm down until you are with your first girl, but then go with the flow and all will be fine.

Parties aren't for everyone, but as smiths says, unless you try it you will forever wonder. If it's not your thing, at least you know. If it is your thing, you will wish you took the plunge much earlier  :thumbsup:

And don't be afraid to join in. That's the whole idea of the party!!

Offline iPad3

As you don't yet know any of the girls it's probably better not to fixate on the line up too much for your first experience. You may have a preconceived idea of what girl appeals the most, but then walk in and fancy someone else much more  :D Just arrive with an open mind.

Don't worry about the nerves, they mean you are alive. If you don't feel any then I'd be worried  :sarcastic: It is a big step into the unknown for any first timer but with this provider you can be confident that there is so much positive feedback that you have no need to worry about them. I was most worried about the safety of my belongings more than the sex when I first went, but all is fine. As soon as I saw my stuff was safe I relaxed and had an amazing experience. You won't start to calm down until you are with your first girl, but then go with the flow and all will be fine.

Parties aren't for everyone, but as smiths says, unless you try it you will forever wonder. If it's not your thing, at least you know. If it is your thing, you will wish you took the plunge much earlier  :thumbsup:

And don't be afraid to join in. That's the whole idea of the party!!

Well said Mike, op when checking out line ups my advice would be as long as at least one of the girls looks fit it's ok to book.