Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for an outcall in Leeds city centre for my first punt  (Read 919 times)

anagoge

I keep searching for girls on AW, but it seems like there's not much selection, especially with verified girls and/or with feedback.

Can anyone recommend someone? Ideally with face photos on their profile. I'm already nervous enough without going into it blind!

Max age: 30
Max body: Size 10
Services: Don't mind all protected. Don't mind no kissing either.
Must be an outcall only.

Any suggestions? Cheers.

justfornow

if it's quality your looking it's Candii. She's in London right now but will be back in Leeds within a week i think. I've seen her more than once and she is beautiful. She might be over 30 but not by much and her body is incredible. You can't go wrong.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Daniella at Leeds playmates has some good reviews but i cannot vouch personally.

External Link/Members Only

Both are expensive choices though.
Go through this board and check out reviews. Most of the girls around here offer outcalls to leeds city centre at increased price.

anagoge

At £400/hr, I think I'd pass! Looking for something more sub-£200.

justfornow

At £400/hr, I think I'd pass! Looking for something more sub-£200.

sorry forgot to mention that Candii charges 150£ ph when she's in Leeds

bod666

sorry forgot to mention that Candii charges 150£ ph when she's in Leeds

That's for incalls - doesn't she charge £200 an hour for outcalls?

justfornow

not sure. Thought it might be 20£ extra...

OP have a look at reviews of girls on this board and check which ones you like the looks of and if description of the meeting appeals to you go for that one :D

bod666

Yup research is key! There aren't that many that do outcalls (visit you) - I think the agency girls do so that may be an option.

I saw natural daisy recently she only does outcalls and was very good (there's a review in the reviews section).

Can't think of anymore else for an outcall I'm afraid.

Offline costa

if its your first punt you wont go fare wrong with candii think she visits private properties too as apposed to some girls only visiting apartments and hotels for outcalls , if being under 30 is important think I remember her saying she'd recently had a birthday but cant remember how old she was, think it £200 for an hour outcall. what I will say though is with it being your first punt there might be an argument for going down the agency route just checked playmates are £160 for an outcall but there might be restriction's on your location - cant comment on were the girls will and wont go .

Offline costa

bod - got natural daisy know on my "hot list" on AW asked her to email if she starts doing incalls I kind off asked or hinted would there be any chance when see breaks up for uni in the summer hols. she agreed to get in touch and sound nice on the email.

bod666

Daisy is lovely. Although I do think she got spray tan on my sheets (thankfully I was in a hotel).

I would have seen her again except I've had cheaper local alternatives.