Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel outcalls  (Read 1777 times)

Offline steve7458

Hi there,

I am trying to arrange an outcall soon and wondered if anybody had any recommendations for  generic hotel chains.  In particular, can you deal in cash only or do you have to give ID, plus what is access like and do you have any issues with checking out an hour or two later?

Generically, are certain hotel chains better for this kind of meet?

Offline Anadin

As far as I know hotels want a credit card in case you wreck the room, I think some will take a prepaid one. As for the outcall just book a big anonymous chain and you'll be fine,  if there's 100+ rooms no one will notice you. Unlike a working girl you don't have to worry about large swathes of punters coming up to your room, so if access isn't great and you need keycards in the lift you can just go and meet her in the lobby.

travelodge have card entry to hotel so not so good , holiday inn fine

best to state city town here for more help

Offline Corus Boy

Ibis in Cardiff is pretty easy on entry.

As is the Maldron Hotel.

Park Inn is popular as is the Radisson Blu.

I have no eaperience but for the Ibis but as many advertise that they are there, I'm guessing that it works out well.

Offline Anadin

travelodge have card entry to hotel so not so good , holiday inn fine

I used Travelodge on a punt, she came up to my floor and I met her at the lift. Not much hassle and travelodge is much cheaper than the competition.

jimslittleadventures

I am not sure what you are expecting but as a regular user of hotels for punting purposes. I have a Tesco credit card, for the points you know, but they don't contact you at all so it is my punting card ( mine also serves for my petrol receipts for work so there is a fair bit of money going thru and who is paying which will take some sorting out, maybe one day I get caught out, I just claim I was fiddling my expenses what is the worst that can happen?) and a yahoo email address for the hotel to send email confirmation of my booking to, it also serves as a junk mail address so is full of rubbish anyway
Don't worry about reception who is going to ask you why you only used the room for a few hours and will anyone notice or care when you check out early

Offline Zeusthedoc

As i remember it...if you arrive and pay at the desk,
haven't booked my own hotel room in ages, work usually does it for me.

1) risk of no rooms available during busy periods
2) cash is acceptable in most hotel chains but they ask for photo ID (passport/driver's lic)
3) price is a higher than pre-booking online.

best bet - book online using pre-paid credit card...
use a bigger hotel chain that offers a safe in the room too...be sure to lock up all valuables prior to WG's arrival and quick double check post her departure.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Depends on the hotel. Surely just call and find out? Use a fake accent if worried.

I've had outcalls to 4* hotels in London. The kind where you walk in, get in a  lift and no one will stop you. Key card is only needed when at the hotel door.

I've also had some rather crappy hotel chains (Travelodge I think) in London demand a card is swiped before getting into a lift. So my outcall had to speak to reception and tell them 'my girlfriend' was here to see me  :drinks:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Depends on the hotel. Surely just call and find out? Use a fake accent if worried.

I've had outcalls to 4* hotels in London. The kind where you walk in, get in a  lift and no one will stop you. Key card is only needed when at the hotel door.

I've also had some rather crappy hotel chains (Travelodge I think) in London demand a card is swiped before getting into a lift. So my outcall had to speak to reception and tell them 'my girlfriend' was here to see me  :drinks:

why not meet her in reception?
as i understood it, TL require a card throughout all UK properties
i believe P Inn operate with similar procedure

Offline Anadin

why not meet her in reception?
as i understood it, TL require a card throughout all UK properties
i believe P Inn operate with similar procedure

Exactly, why would anyone call reception when they could just meet you?
Travelodge is clean and cheap so assuming the wg is willing to visit one, as many won't, they're great for a cheap punt plus I don't feel the need to stay the night to get my money's worth.

throatfiller2

Just make sure you and the WG are going to the same hotel. I once visited a hotel to see a WG, got the floor level and room number right, knocked gently on the door - no reply - knocked harder - still no reply - then hammered like fuck on the door. The bloke in the next room opened his door and told me to fuck off so I did. Got back in the car, rang the girl, and it turned out I'd gone to the wrong hotel. I was too mentally shot to find the right one so I fucked off home with my cock still firmly in my underwear. Happy days.

Offline Turtle1

Ok ill share some of my best secrets with you.

Best hotels for having a fling are service stations hotels....You heard right. when you need a cheap hotel for a few hours, these are the ones. They are mianly just one floor ( no lift BS ) You will need to use a card to book. Though look for the queiter ones.

Usually its some Uni student who works the counter that really couldnt give a toss what you do.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ok ill share some of my best secrets with you.

Best hotels for having a fling are service stations hotels....You heard right. when you need a cheap hotel for a few hours, these are the ones. They are mianly just one floor ( no lift BS ) You will need to use a card to book. Though look for the queiter ones.

Usually its some Uni student who works the counter that really couldnt give a toss what you do.

most receptionists in big hotel chains couldnt give a shit either (standard hotels).
big brands, have a reputation that they'll be wanting to protect...may take it more seriously.

i don't get what all the fucking fuss is about. hotels generally have so many people coming through they're not going to remember & really its only the WG who is going to get loads of guests....unless you're planning on having a few WGs visit you...you've got relatively little to worry about!

Offline wheeliebinwanking

The fuss is simply that I find it easier for the WG to meet you in your room directly and it's easier when she's fully independent.

Couple of scenarios that happened to me whilst away in London on business and horny as hell...

1. Met WG in reception, guess what? She looked / dressed like a hooker. It was a bit embarassing (backpage special) more so because Sergei turned up to collect the money

2. I thought WG could come to my room, but I didn't realise and she had to call up to my room. Thus at that point, she could have known my real name

3. In the above secondary scenario, I believe the WG took the money and went to give it to Sergei but she never returned (yes I was stupidly trusting)

All in all, if you're already staying at the hotel on business, it's far easier for WG to come straight to the room. No BS

#justsaying

Offline Zeusthedoc

The fuss is simply that I find it easier for the WG to meet you in your room directly and it's easier when she's fully independent.

Couple of scenarios that happened to me whilst away in London on business and horny as hell...

1. Met WG in reception, guess what? She looked / dressed like a hooker. It was a bit embarassing (backpage special) more so because Sergei turned up to collect the money

2. I thought WG could come to my room, but I didn't realise and she had to call up to my room. Thus at that point, she could have known my real name

3. In the above secondary scenario, I believe the WG took the money and went to give it to Sergei but she never returned (yes I was stupidly trusting)

All in all, if you're already staying at the hotel on business, it's far easier for WG to come straight to the room. No BS

#justsaying

1) fair enough, shit luck with a bad girl...not hotel's fault
2) dont think i've stayed in a place that needs to call up to your room. you either need to collect her (keycard for lift) or she can walk straight up to the room.
3) shit luck - not hotel's fault

yeah you need to give your details etc...but WG can't get your name from receptionist because of data protection. she needs to give surname to get room number or confirm details to say she knows you.

picking the hotel isnt the hard bit!